liz3564

New Spanking Story-Thoughts While Standing in the Corner

Corner time is a time to stop and focus, a time to reflect You describe all those feelings well and I can tell you have literally been there. Thank you Liz!

• Like 1

Your story is wonderful and it was great to read how it's become something much more positive for you. I really like how your mentor uses corner time. Touch is so important and conveys to much.

I've never handled being sent to the corner very well either. To me it registers as being rejected and the isolation hurts more than any spanking ever could. I'll happily face a harsher punishment if it means I don't have to be in that damnable corner.

"After I have told him why I am being punished, he tells me to take off all of my clothes. It's funny. Even though Ray and I are lovers, and he has seen me naked plenty of times, there is still an embarrassment factor when I am undressing in front of him while he is completely dressed watching me. I carefully remove my clothes, and fold them on a chair behind me. He then walks over to me, takes me by the hand, and leads me to the corner."

Isn't it strange how we can feel "embarrassed" or I think very "humbled", at least in my experience, by being seen naked or in some state of "bare" before the eyes of our Spanker? As you say, my Husband is certainly no stranger to my naked body, yet every time He tells me to strip, or to "bare" myself before Him, or if He himself removes my clothing...it STILL absolutely does something to me that I cannot explain. Your account brings that aspect of the relationship between Ed and ER out for me. Maybe it is not like that for all couples, but I recognize that the submission and humility and shame...maybe....Nissan very much a part of how this all works for me at least. I receive spankings for strictly disciplinary purposes, so it is probably more so. Such might not come into play for those spankings more erotic or as sexual foreplay....I am guessing?

Jennifer Ann... sorry to hear about how corner time intensifies your feeling of isolation and rejection. I sincerely hope those feelings will one day go away...and I can understand why corner time would intensify those feelings for you. I felt that way as A child when put in the corner.