liz3564

Spanked DURING Corner Time..

Nope...never had that happen to me, at least not yet. Husband is full of surprises, however. I have had my butt smacked while He took me to the corner, but never while I was standing there. Actually, I have never got the switch used on me either, now that I think about it.

I am happy for you...that is...that he is very good for you. That makes all the difference in the world.

During my first spanking experience with a pro, I was paddled after she had sent me to the corner. I remember feeling emotionally overwhelmed at that point, which is the experience I was seeking. I also felt a sense of potentiation with all of those emotional variables seemingly being thrown all in together. It was one of the most "emotional" memories I retain since I began my spanking experiences.

Hi Liz:

I am new and have just been browsing on this forum.

Your relationship is interesting to me. Was wondering - are there other aspects to it? I assume you do not live together.

Do you see each other socially as well?

If you do not feel comfortable answering, I will understand.

Thanks in advance.

Ana

I've been spanked while in the corner a few times, usually by a hand or the paddle, but mostly it was for fidgeting, rubbing or talking. Standing still for long was never the easiest for me. It's been awhile since I've been in a corner though, as my guy doesn't use it.

Yes, switches aren't much fun...I pretty much throw the experience in with a cane. Very similar.

Liz....lol...I will heed your advise and do my best to avoid the switch! I actually had a friend growing up whose mother was fond of having her cut her own switch, actually sometimes switches. I saw the results on her legs a few times...glad my parents were not switch cutters nor has my Husband been so, at least not yet...lol

Corner time is corner time, but as shygurl has stated, if fidgeting or such is occurring while in corner time, then I will spank them. Usually, I will send them to the corner after a spanking, and if I feel that they haven't received a good dose, I will call them out of corner time and spank them again. :)

Miss Lydia LaMour

Miss Lydia,

I agree with your approach. Corner time should not be viewed as the last step in the discipline process. The disciplinarian should monitor you carefully to decide if additional spanking is needed. I have been sent to the corner only to find out it was just a rest break!

I was spanked whilst in the corner the last time I was punished.

I had just received a hand spanking over the bed then OTK because I squirmed too much and was afterwards sent to the corner.

I was still sulking and grumpy and I think stomped my foot when put in the corner so received several hard smacks, mostly on my thighs.

It definitely changed my attitude and made me more contrite. Didn't even turn around to try to watch what he was doing afterwards like I usually do so it worked.

In general corner time is after a spanking and can lead to another one if I don't behave during it so this was a first for me too.

Yes. After very unacceptable behavior I will get the cane. I'm to stand in the corner hands on my knees and get whipped to tears. If I move or yell out it adds 10 more. If Youve never been whipped I can't explain how much it hurts. Wearing clothes hurts after that.

Yes, I have spanked someone while they were standing in the corner but found the greater reaction to have occurred when I quietly lectured them as I do. Being that close every reaction can be observed.

Yes. After very unacceptable behavior I will get the cane. I'm to stand in the corner hands on my knees and get whipped to tears. If I move or yell out it adds 10 more. If Youve never been whipped I can't explain how much it hurts. Wearing clothes hurts after that.