Sign in to follow this  
missinpieces

getting what i want but still unsure

I have a friend who has been a mother figure for me for the past 6 years.... We are extremely close and there has been times when she has hit me when I act up... the problem is that im not a little child - i'm 30 actually shes like 46 or 47 and the other day she got mad at me and hit me with a belt because I didn't listen... I guess what I'm having a problem with is that I have a fetish or need to be spanked that she does not know about...and when she does punish me I don't like it but I do appreciate the fact she cares enough about me to knock me back into reality.... im trying to figure out if the fact that she punishes me as if she was my mother and I was much younger is a sign that she is "sick" or is she just responding to my unstated need.

Guest greekcook

That is the oddest thing I've ever heard of in my life. I can't imagine a 46 year old just taking out a belt and hitting someone that is 30, especially if she has no idea that you like being spanked. It sounds as if she has issues. I think what she did is a form of abuse. You never consented to it and I think no matter what, in this type of thing there has to be mutual consent before any hitting starts. if any of my friends took of a belt to me without my first saying it was alright I think I'd have to call the cops or punch someone in the nose and I love being spanked. But that's just me. She's your friend and if it didn't bother you then who am I to say anything but it's still the oddest thing I've ever heard of.

Guest wi_needs

This sounds a little funny ?????

If I were you I would have a talk with her to find out what is going on ... lets look at 2 extremes ...

Find out if she is into spanking and is to afraid to talk about it and is feeling you out to see if you are interested?

Does she have a problem with her temper and possibly a abusive issue?

I would proceed with caution .. it just seems strange.

good luck

WI

I have a friend who has been a mother figure for me for the past 6 years.... We are extremely close and there has been times when she has hit me when I act up... the problem is that im not a little child - i'm 30 actually shes like 46 or 47 and the other day she got mad at me and hit me with a belt because I didn't listen... I guess what I'm having a problem with is that I have a fetish or need to be spanked that she does not know about...and when she does punish me I don't like it but I do appreciate the fact she cares enough about me to knock me back into reality.... im trying to figure out if the fact that she punishes me as if she was my mother and I was much younger is a sign that she is "sick" or is she just responding to my unstated need.

This seems a very strange situation to me. I mean, people don't usually go around hitting their friends just because they are annoyed with them, do they? It doesn't sound like her caring about you so much as just venting her temper on you. Between friends that seems very odd. However,if you have a craving to be spanked, and you think you would like her to be the one to spank you then maybe you should discuss it with her.

I still find the idea of spanking outside of an intimate relationship a very strange concept, but evidently there is a lot of it about, so maybe it would be worth bringing it up with her.

I don't think there's anything wrong with her spanking you if you have annoyed her, provided this is something you agree to. My husband frequently spanks me when he is annoyed with me, and it does us both good. Yesterday afternoon, for instance, I got soundly thrashed for arguing with him about where we should keep the washing powder. Having him take his exasperation with me out on my bottom is a good thing for us. I find it hard to imagine such strong passions being aroused over things between just friends, but your friend is obviously a fiery-tempered person, and perhaps it would do her good to be able to spank you if she is annoyed with you. However, I do think her just lashing out at you is not a good idea. It's not the usual way friends relate to each other.

Louise

Guest MissFelony

*laughs* No she doesn't.

No woman would do that... you know why? A couple things.

A) In todays society women are attempting to become more domineering but men are typically more Dominant in every day to day life so a woman would not just attempt to dominate a man unless he has told her that he has submissive tendencies.

B) Who the hell pulls out a belt and just starts beating people? No one I know of. Maybe in a fetish or spanko club or if they have established that type of relationship before hand.

Is there something I am missing or are you just full of shit.

Im calling BS.

Felony

Guest Coco
Is there something I am missing or are you just full of shit.

Im calling BS.

Felony

Yeah, I gotta say, I have similar feelings here.

If it walks like a troll, and it talks like a troll.....

Yeah, I gotta say, I have similar feelings here.

If it walks like a troll, and it talks like a troll.....

OH I know this one! It must be a Troll.

On 7/15/2007 at 3:43 AM, missinpieces said:

That female enter in to the territory of assault. If i would be on your place the first thing that i would do is ask why you commiting assault towards me? I would do that to make her understand that it is getting seriously going in dark direction and she better stop before this get's to point of self defense executed by me. If she would do this as you described it would be hard for me to call her a friend. Spanking should be always done consensual way.

If she would not stop and start to be more abusive self defense would be inforced and friendship that work to that moment would be terminated without any remorse and regret.

I have zero tolerance for that kind of behaviour from someone that calls him or her self a friend.

If she would be a spanko but hidden i would terminate friendship because she crosed the line.

This is a very old topic which was resurrected, and the OP hasn't been on SN since 2011.

But it's still worthwhile discussing.  There can be legitimate and consensual spanking between adults which takes place for a variety of reasons and in a variety of situations. My concern here would be exactly what the relationship between the two women who are described as friends actually is like.  Do they live together, or just sometimes see each other to hang out, shop, and so on? Sometimes feelings develop between two people, and in this case the older one may sense a need the younger one has to be disciplined, and she chose to take action on it.  The mother-daughter sort of connection given the ages involved seems like a real possibility, and perhaps other things are going on in their friendship which would enhance that sort of thought process.  

I would agree with the earlier comments that if no consent had been given to be punished, then the older woman is out of line for going there without first having some discussion of what she felt she needed to do, and the younger one not rejecting or declining that possibility.