Spanking Needs Forums

Parent's paddle or spanking implement

How many of you have the paddle or other spanking implement that your parents used on you when you were younger?

Do you use it for play today or is it retired?

My parents used a razor strap on my brothers and me (no sisters). As far as I know, it was still around the house until my mother died forty years ago, but I have no idea what happened to it after that (I live in Chicago and all my relatives live in New York State). I wouldn't be surprised if my older brother may still have it, but I haven't spoken to him in years (I'm 75 and he is 79, and we have nothing in common).

I resented the strappings I got as a kid, because most of the time I did not know why I was being punished, so I would rather think about the spankings I have gotten in later years and forget about the ones I got as a kid.

• 4 years later...

I have no idea whatever happened to my mom's paddle that she used on me from the time I was about 10 until I was 18. Probably got rid of the thing after I left for college. Its really too bad if she did because I was still at home in my 20's and would have loved for her to still use it on me to cure some of my wild streak.

• Like 2
Guest Mozeamis

Received the belt & paddle growing which i recently found....I just cudnt part w either of them.   The belt was 'special' & holding it, the memories practically flooded back....that will stay retired.  The paddle on the other hand has made a resurrection & still used today ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mozeamis
On 11/24/2017 at 10:37 AM, taylor80 said:

I have the wooden clothes brush my Dad used on me when I was growing up.

When cleaning out my dad's closet recently, I found one but wasn't sure what it was.  It came up in conversation with mentor & he told me what it was used for.  Conveniently it found its way in the pile of things 2 donate bf he could get any ideas...now i just need 2 get rid of the bags bf he asks me about it

• 2 months later...
On 11/15/2017 at 9:05 AM, spanklove said:

I prefer using a hairbrush. its an item that allways available either at my house or a friends house.it can ever be carried with me if I wish

Maybe the older American Express ad could also pertain to a Lady's hairbrush. "Don't leave home without it."  :)