Christy

Motherly Disciplinarian

sadly I am a tad far away, such a shame because you seem to be a perfect fit :),I am sure you will find what you are seeking, why oh why is the world so mean , why were you born in the wrong country :) heheheheheh 

• Like 1

Do you hold people accountable long distance, or are you strictly only into spanking? I’m new to the scene and trying to figure out more about it. Only way is to ask questions I think. 

Hello I wouldnt mind chatting with you Christy on this topic sometime. I tried to message you but it said you cannot receive messages. So feel free to message me

I was recently writing a message to her to set up a spanking, only to find that she can't receive messages right now. Christy must have a full inbox!

• Haha 1

I have made room in my message box.

Lol, aren't you busy enough? 

As someone who has met and been spanked by Christy (as many others here have) i can assure that Christy is NOT FAKE! 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, michgal.k said:

Lol, aren't you busy enough? 

Lol never to busy

2 hours ago, Christy said:

Lol never to busy

The brat in me wants to say "Don't you mean too" but my bruised bottom is telling it to shut up 😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Fit is first

I sent you a private message I'm new to this site im not sure if there is a way to check if I've received any back anyhow I do wish to discuss with you this because its exactly what I need.

I wanted to take a moment and say thank you.    Thank you to all who spoke up for me when a negative post was made about me.  I am truly touched.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christy said:

I wanted to take a moment and say thank you.    Thank you to all who spoke up for me when a negative post was made about me.  I am truly touched.    

❤️❤️❤️❤️😘

1 hour ago, Christy said:

I wish you or some other female disciplinarians were in Texas.   

Motherly discipline is precisely what i need.

Amazingly enough that *individual* has disappeared (poof), :nodding: Was it something I said? :rofl:

1 hour ago, michgal.k said:

Amazingly enough that *individual* has disappeared (poof), :nodding: Was it something I said? :rofl:

Who disappeared?  The one who started this post?  Maybe it was something 🤔 I said...

2 minutes ago, MottLee said:

Who disappeared?  The one who started this post?  Maybe it was something 🤔 I said...

SMH, no Christy is still around. 

Isn't it amazing that a post that first appeared in June of 2013 is still getting responses today, seven years later.

How do I go about contacting you to explore a possible session?   I badly need exactly what you provide.  Thank you ma’am.  Jeff

6 minutes ago, Javlin27 said:

How do I go about contacting you to explore a possible session?   I badly need exactly what you provide.  Thank you ma’am.  Jeff

Send her a m. Click on her name, go to her profile and send her a message that way. 

AS I have been told and hope to find out soon, Ms Mary, dies a good job taking care of needy men like us.  So says Christy.  😇

It seems like Ms Mary is VERY RFFrctive...

I am a dry drunk.  I need spanking therapy to assist me with my sobriety.  It is difficult for me to find a Disciplinarian to bare my bottom and put over her knee...

I am to the point that I will have to stop seeing my present Disciplinarian because of the cost of the session in-addition to the expense of travel.

AA.jpg