Christy

Motherly Disciplinarian

I provide motherly guidance and discipline. I am safe and sane. I am fair but strict. This is strictly Non sexual for me. Only those who are serious please.

• Like 18

HI I am Stephen

i am interested in non sexual motherly discipline

I am ina domestic discipline marriage

Just want others thoughts

My wife is main punisher she says motherly discipline is important and changes behavior with me

Hope to chat.What discipline you do?

Stephen

• Like 1

Christy is wonderful. Very firm, but very kind. :) Just thought I'd toss my two-cent endorsement in there. :P

• Like 4

Guest jamieuk74

Wish I'd had some of that when I was younger ( in my twenties ).

Wish you weren't so far away! :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind words OvermykneeMiss. Your friendship means alot to me also. Hugs

Christy is wonderful. She is so sweet and I know she can be strict when needed too. She is a very precious friend so I can also tell you she is very safe.

Love You Chirsty.

• Like 2

Hello I'm looking for a motherly disciplinarian I'm 100 percent serious about it I need it in my life

• Like 1

i need motherly discipline real true punishment spanking willing let christy do it or any other female who love spankings naughty boys

• Like 1

i need motherly discipline real true punishment spanking willing let christy do it or any other female who love spankings naughty boys

I can't image any Top Female that doesn't love to spank naughty boys! :)

Miss Lydia Lamour

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I want and need a motherly disciplinarian too

Guest unspankedgirl

hi my mom never realy ever cared about me and i feel i need to be spanked for the things i do wrong. i definatly need a motherly figure for discipline and other needs

• Like 1

hi my mom never realy ever cared about me and i feel i need to be spanked for the things i do wrong. i definatly need a motherly figure for discipline and other needs

YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. Come back when you are over 18.

Unspankedgirl Ms Mary is right. Your to young for this sight and changing your age from 16 to 24 doesn't make you an adult.

I know its hard but please leave the board and come back when your 18.

Christy is wonderful. Very firm, but very kind. :) Just thought I'd toss my two-cent endorsement in there. :P

Thank you milleflurs for your kind words, You are very sweet.

I provide motherly guidance and discipline. I am safe and sane. I am fair but strict. This is strictly Non sexual for me. Only those who are serious please.

• Like 2

Hello! I'm very interested in chatting more with you on this. Are you by chance near Detroit? Thank you!

Hello, Rick! Welcome to this thread. Assuming you're asking me since that's the post right above yours, I'm in metroDetroit. If you were asking someone else, I apologize for jumping in.

Cheers!

Where r u located

Hello Rocky

I live in Southeast Michigan not far from Ohio.

i am a 65 year lod and i would be gratfull for a spanking over the knee non sexual

Hello Walloping and GeorgeSand

The best way to contact me is to send me a private message. You can do that by going to my profile and click the box that says send a message.

• Like 1