Spanking Needs Forums

Looking for more recruits

CarolBaker

We are an organization that tries to offer disciplinary counseling to those who need it, to as many communities as we can. Just like this website, we realize that there are times when a good spanking can help someone turn their life around and get motivated. We are an NPO trying to do just that: to offer counseling and mentorship to adults who need it. If you want to take advantage of the services we have to offer, or if you would like to join and help out in our cause, please check out our website for more information. We hope to hear from people in this community. Thanks for your time.

Here is our website:

http://swiftclaritynetwork.wix.com/swiftclarity

You can email me directly at: carolbakeratswift@gmail.com

Or you can contact us through our Contact page.

Dear RPmnOTK,

I understand your concern, but I am confused by your statements. There are many life coaches available to people who employ spanking as an effective tool to improve someone's behavior. In fact, I think there are links to other similar coaches on this forum itself. If you take the time to read our website, we go into detail about who exactly we are and what we do. It's not some so-called "luring" trap, and in now way are we trying to "scheme" anyone. If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask me directly through email at any time, and I will gladly go into detail on whatever questions you have. All this being said, it is completely understandable to be concerned or worried on the internet; So we encourage those interest to contact us and get more information to decide if it is right for them. I'm sorry if you thought otherwise, but we are a very supportive group of individuals that hope to find others who seek what we offer.

From,

Carol