I'm sure that hotel maids have seen a lot of things that excited them or scared them to death, or just plain grossed them out...lol. We don't ever do anything that is TOO public. But it is fun to drop little clues or hints to someone you don't know without getting too personal, like you leaving the paddle on display. Apparently the maid appreciated it too. The sticker was a little wink from her.

• 2 months later...

Had a recent need to provide discipline spankings to hubby. He was a bit crabby and I decided to give him a reminder paddling. Twelve hard swats with the school paddle. Left him pretty red. I guess it wasn't hard enough as he was still a bit crabby the next day. So to increase the message I paddled his already sore bottom with another twelve. He may not cry but he definitely "cried out." After those twelve I made him relieve himself and then gave him six more. Told him to clean up the mess and go to bed. He slept like a baby that night so no more crabbiness. I also told him next time I'd have Sis over to watch. I think that scared him!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, things with Sis and Ron (the new beau) went better than expected. The paddle was noticed and during after dinner drinks Ron asked if it gets used. Sis blurted out not nearly often enough. We laughed and found out he was curious about adult spanking. He admitted having been paddled once in school so he knows it stings. Getting to the point, we agreed that next time they come over, I'd give them an introduction to adult type paddlings. They are coming over next weekend so we can grill out. Now I feel like a giddy school girl. Have to plan how to do it. I haven't seen a man's bare behind except my husband's since I was married. I need ideas on how to proceed. Thanks

My bachelor brother has always lived with us and we farm together every day. he has his own part of the house but he is with us alot and could hear us anytime. He and my wife like each other very well and he and i get along fine. I do get my bare butt paddled--though infrequently--it does happen---He has always known and he would not say anything outside our home. I guess he just takes it in stride--We know he hears it and in so many yrs--has seen me get it I am sure---For the three of us--its just a part of life---My wife and i get along great the paddlings have always worked fine for both of us.

Since your sister may be there for a while--just tell her and let her get used to it. It has never been a problem for us.

Let us know if telling her actually works when it really happens Good luck

We have gone beyond worrying about Sis hearing us. We are trying to find someone to spank her. It has been a long road. I am still trying to figure out how to provide a good demonstration, although as Ammon has pointed out, I may just end up with another bottom to spank. I hope we can find someone up to the task of dealing with Sis.

Edie, i am ecstatic that you will be paddling another man, in addition to your husband!!

Good luck. You asked for advice, but i can't imagine that you need much!

Please let us know how it works out!

Thanks, Edie

Hi Ms. Edie

You can add me to the "interested" list. I don't hear from you often enough.

As for advice, I agree that you probably don't need any, but regarding seeing another man's bare bottom, I would recommend starting out with pants up. Just don't hold back. Maybe your sister would then suggest taking his pants down. I'll bet you would not have any apprehension at that point.

Then give us every detail!

Regards!

Ed

Still trying to think about just what to do. Part of the excitment for Hubby and Sis is having to be exposed to someone not typically seeing you that way. I plan to make them all get in position and then bare their butts. I'll leave it up tp them with how much to show. Maybe next time I'll go a bit further. Still kind of nervous about this. Tomorrow afternoon is almost here.

Still trying to think about just what to do. Part of the excitment for Hubby and Sis is having to be exposed to someone not typically seeing you that way. I plan to make them all get in position and then bare their butts. I'll leave it up tp them with how much to show. Maybe next time I'll go a bit further. Still kind of nervous about this. Tomorrow afternoon is almost here.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking Ammon. I should have provided an update sooner but we had an impromptu trip come up. The spankings went very well. I had the paddle chair out with the paddle laying on the seat. They all got a chance to see it while having dinner. Once done eating (and after a couple of drinks) I gave the "demonstration." I asked Hubby to go first since he didn't need to coached. He dropped his pants and undies and bent over the back of the chair. His pants at his ankles made him keep his legs together so only his butt was on display. I gave him six swats as hard as I could. I wanted to make sure I could still give hard swats to each of them so I kept the number low. He made his usual noises and then pulled his pants up.

Sis was next. Of course she removed her pants and panties so that she could be fully exposed! I figured that would happen. I gave her the same swats and she had to rub her cheeks after the first few. She made a show of pulling her pants back up.

Ron was last and started out like Hubby. Pants down but legs together. I guess he was trying to be modest. However I think the first swat hurt more than he expected. He stood up, grabbed his cheeks and turned around. No more modesty! He had to be coached back into position so the demonstration could continue. He was given a "safe word" at the start but he didn't use it. He took the rest of the swats well but looked as if it hurt more than the others. I guess it was first time jitters.

Sis told me they had some intimate time when he took her home and they have agreed to another session on Memorial Day weekend. I'm trying to figure out how to make it disciplinary. Maybe make them cut a switch....

• Like 1

Be upfront and honest with your sister. She has been welcomed into your home. You and your husband have a health sex life with a routine. Like in the 70's " If, this van is rockin,don't come knockin". " If, hubby's wail'in and the door is locked, go to bed no need to knock."

Everyone needs some motivation in life. When in rome!

Update: I provided the next demonstration as promised but resorted to the bathbrush instead of switches. Rain prevented gathering switches. I had the guys go first and Sis last. All were given nude and OTK. To my surprise I was most uncomfortable (in a good way) seeing two fully aroused men standing in front of me while I was spanking Sis. Had to take a private break before dinner! Next time I'm going to have them give each other spankings. Wish me luck.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Mrs. Edie, Madame:

i bet the bath brush was excellent for everyone. We haven't heard from You for a long time...We'd love to hear more of Your escapades. What happened when You made them spank each other?

Thanks for posting!

ammon

Mrs. Edie, Madame:

i bet the bath brush was excellent for everyone. We haven't heard from You for a long time...We'd love to hear more of Your escapades. What happened when You made them spank each other?

Thanks for posting!

ammon