Hi Edie,

It doesn't seem evil to me at all. . Look at it this way. It may be just a good way to help her find her way to new living arrangements more quickly. Haha.

And by all means, keep us posted!

Best regards!

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

I did it! I got an opportunity to spank her just before her date came to get her. He called while she was getting ready and said he'd be a few minutes late. I again learned that my shy little sister was not as naive as I had assumed. I told her that her date was going to be a few minutes late and that we had something to attend to. She blushed as we continued to the family room. Once she raised her dress I discovered she was going out sans panties. I think she has regressed and is reliving her teenage dating years!

I asked hubby to get the paddle for us so that he could be the witness. I used it pretty hard and commented that I hoped this would not interfere with her plans! The extra arousal should make things go smoothly. We just got finished and the door bell rang. Perfect timing!

She admitted later that her plans were fulfilled and it was more fun with a tender bottom. Hubby got his after they left. We had fun that night giggling about her evening!

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree that it is odd but we talked about it a while back. The combination of exposing herself in front of my husband and getting spanked does her in. She has been here over a year and I am hoping to get our lives back. Since she is not making enough money to pay for a place for herself, she is going to have to get a roommate. Is there some standard statement for "this thing we do" that would let her find out if a roommate would accept the noise from spankings? Not sure how to go about it without freaking people out. No, I do not want to have her post a want ad on this forum.

I'm not sure your sister is the only one that gets aroused during a bare butt spanking, regardless of who is doing the spanking. I am not aware of any code words but why not ask about loud sex, etc. and kind of lead into it. Perhaps have a checklist and go down it as a matter of fact. I assume the roommates are strangers so why care.

She found a room with another woman. We are free at last! At least we will be on the first of the month. Now Hubby and I can go back to being ourselves and not sharing space. It will be like starting over!

I don't think I'll miss it. I want to get back to the way it used to be. She may miss it. She has not found a way to keep a boyfriend so now she is on the search again. Hard for women at this age. Moving is stressful even when only a room full.

Edie,

You may not miss it (though i hope you like spanking enough that you do find you miss spanking her), but i'm sure she will miss it; and probably hubby will miss it too.

Perhaps most of all, the rest of us will really miss hearing about your spanking adventures (and wishing we lived in your spanking household!).

Thank you for sharing this endeavor with us. Hopefully, you will continue to have adventures to share with us.

All the best to you and your family!

I guess my message was confusing due to lack of details. She seems to be doing okay in the new shared apartment situation. We have been to visit but she has not come back to visit us yet. I am a bit worried as she admitted she was late for work once already. Maybe she did need the structure our house provided. The BF has vanished. I think she tried to discuss this need we have and may have scared him off. Maybe he was afraid she'd move in with him. Reminds me of the gameshow "Baggage." Now she is back in a bit of a fog. Hubby on the other hand is still getting regular sessions and his sleep has improved. Nice to have our house and routine back!

• 3 weeks later...

Has your sister come back for a spanking yet? I'll bet she misses the attention. Has she had any luck finding a date with the same interest? Too bad the other date couldn't handle it. Maybe he would have enjoyed it as much as I do.

She has hinted somewhat about wanting another spanking. I'm just trying to figure out how to pull it off without making it predictable. She is coming over for dinner this weekend. I was thinking of making sure I was paddling hubby just as she got here to let her hear the end and then not say anything else. Want to just make her aware. Then maybe next time do nothing, then later paddle her. That way she doesn't expect it. Anyone have a better idea of how to make it a surprise? Still no BF in the picture. At least she is still working!

• 4 weeks later...

I still need advice on how to surprise her with a spanking. She has as much as asked for one but I am holding out. Hubby thinks we should go visit her and just do it. Not sure how the roommate would react. Does anyone have experience with introducing this to a vanilla roommate?

• 2 months later...

I still need advice on how to surprise her with a spanking. She has as much as asked for one but I am holding out. Hubby thinks we should go visit her and just do it. Not sure how the roommate would react. Does anyone have experience with introducing this to a vanilla roommate?

Don't know if you got anywhere with this... If you know enough about her schedule & her roommate's I would think you could just surprise her when she's home alone. Bringing the roommate into the picture should be up to your sister.

Hello Edie,

What a great dilemma to have. I guess you might be busy there. Maybe another heart to heart talk with your sister? I would suggest to definitely start out separately since she has just released one of her own dark desires/fantasies. This would be something you start slowly for sure. I am glad that she was so understanding with you both and that so far she can possibly feel a desire herself. Maybe suggest a test spanking to see for herself if it is as good as it sounds, no pun intended. But definitely not a public one to start. Keep us posted. ..

I was afraid I bored people. Our story seemed to be a repeat. We've been very busy with the holidays etc. I think hubby misses baring his butt in front of a witness but I'm not sure how to get to do that easily. Sis has come over a few times and I have managed to paddle her then. We still have not done it at her place. We did discuss having her and her roommate over and leaving the paddle on display. May be a way to break the ice. She is still looking for Mr. Right but not having too much luck. Maybe she is trying too hard. Let me know if people want periodic upates.... Happy New Year to all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There has been a new change in the sister saga. She is still working (thank God) but has not yet been spanked in the new room sharing. Just never figured out a way to do it. She has a new BF and wants me to help her introduce it to him. Any ideas how to proceed? We are considering having them over for dinner and having the paddle hanging in a visible location. Is that too obvious? We could just see where it goes.

Hubby still gets it regularly but has only witnessed her getting it once or twice in the last few months. Too hard to make anything a surprise.

Thanks for any help.

When you get together with Sister and boyfriend, after dinner, paddle your hubby in front of all of them. Ask if anyone else is in need of a good swatting or paddling...

However, the boyfriend will probably want You to paddle him also...could be an interesting can of worms.

Also, we won't get bored with your spanking saga; we love to hear it. Please continue!