spankmeal

First Times

First Times  

316 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you first know you NEEDED a spanking?

• 11-14
    • 15-18
    • 19-24
    • 25+
  2. 2. At what age did you get your first spanking by choice?

• 11-14
    • 15-18
    • 19-24
    • 25+

I had always wanted to give until I was about 21. I got threatened with one by my uncle, and suddenly I was doing things around the house (cause I lived with him at the time) that would get me spanked, but sadly he never acted on his threat, just made me clean up my messes. Ever since then though I've really wanted one, but never had one. How do you tell a family member you could probably do better with a spanking than chores?

I'll be in LA in March maybe trade spankings interested

I was given punishment spankings by my parents a lot I was a brat. at the age of 12; I saw a 16 year old girl get spanked by her father in front of me and my family That changed my attitude completely. A friend and I started spanking his 10 year old sister That was the first girl I spanked and really enjoyed it

I've had a total of 3 adult spankings. Unfortunately my wife has decided that this is definitely not for her and I am not going to argue with that. I still want it, but it is only in my dreams and imagination now. Every once in a while when the need gets to be too much I resort to a self spanking. It just isn't the same though as to submit yourself totally to the paddle that is wielded by someone else.

Tell your wife that you love her that's why you want her to spank you. It would strengthen our ties as husband and wife and it will make me a better lover and better husband if you correct my behavior. And if that don't work I'll do it I'm thourou and severe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest northeast girl

My first by choice was a boyfriend when I was about 15 but that was more playing around than anything serious. My current friendship which started over a decade ago was definitely memorable though. It proved that he had paid attention to a year's worth of chatting and was able to read body language. He earned my never ending trust and respect that very night.

Age 12. I had misbehaved badly on a trip to the mall with my mom. I was backtalking, being surly and sarcastic, and just all-around voicing my displeasure with having to be there. I knew I was being annoying and was, quite intentionally, doing it anyway. Finally, it came to a head at the checkout line when I kept loudly asking how much longer it would be. My mom snapped and said, "That's it! If you don't fix your attitude right now, you're getting a spanking the second we get home." I had never been spanked and the threat was a shock. Needless to say, I was an angel the rest of the day.

From later that afternoon, basically my entire life since, though, I've felt like I really, really did deserve to get a spanking that day. Instead of, "if you don't," mom should have said, "That's it! The second we get home, you're getting a spanking." Later on in my late 20s I've visited with professional disciplinarians and generally like to play this scene. Where instead of going to the mall with my mom, I go with her, and she doesn't hesitate at all to give me a traditional spanking over her knee.

And the flip-side: I knew I NEEDED to give a spanking around age 13. I had overheard two teachers talking in the office one day (and no, I wasn't sent to the office for being in trouble lol) and they mentioned calling this one girl's parents, and one said something along the lines of, "and let me tell you, by the time I told them what Lisa had done, her mom assured me she wouldn't be sitting too well tomorrow. (laughter)." That always really stuck with me. I knew who they were talking about, and all I could think of was the image of her getting a spanking. And I'd think about how much I wanted to spank her. And how I wanted to be the one to lift up her skirt and pull her panties down. Hey, I was a 13 year old boy, what do you expect?

• Like 1

I knew from the time I was about 10 or so that I liked to be spanked, but it wasn't until I was 18 and my mom paddled me for going somewhere she didn't approve. I felt strange being a grown woman and getting a paddling from my mom but in a strange way it made me realize just how much I loved to be spanked still

Nice to see that this thread is still active.

My fascination with spanking goes back to when I was 8, at least.  The last punishment spanking I received from my parents was so long ago that I can't remember anything about it - maybe I was 4 or 5?  Apparently it was powerful enough to make quite an impression on my mind.

I remember wanting to be spanked in my early teens.  I had found a number of spanking message boards and websites by that time.  The temptation to ask my parents for a spanking was always there, though I didn't follow up on it.  I remember reading a (probably fictional) story by somebody who claimed they were institutionalized after asking their parents for a spanking - it was probably on one of those old Yahoo! groups.

Even getting married didn't allow me to live out my spanking fantasies.  I guess I was just too timid to ask my wife for a spanking back then.

Anyway, my first experience didn't come until I was in my late 20s.  I met a female switch with whom I had about 6 long spanking sessions.  I spanked her more often than she spanked me.  All that was years ago, unfortunately - she's now married and living elsewhere.

It wasn't until a few weeks back that I finally asked my wife to give me a spanking.  I feel like I wasted the last 10 years by not asking her sooner, and am starting to wish that I had asked my parents for one back in the day.  Nothing relieves tension like spanking, nothing makes me feel as good as a spanking does, and nothing fascinates me more.

• Like 2

I felt the need to be spanked from a very young age.  If I did something bad I always knew that was what I deserved (it was the primary form of discipline in my home).  The first really conscious feeling I remember having about needing to be spanked was when I was in like 4th grade.  I was passing the principal's office and heard another kid in there getting one.  I was fascinated and wanted to go in there and get one too!  The intensity of that feeling only increased through my teenage years.  Never asked for a spanking but will admit that I sometimes would rat myself out when I did something bad or intentionally do something to get myself spanked.

Felt really guilty about these feelings and, as I got older and spankings became more infrequent and I felt worse and worse about my "need" because I really felt like I was sick to want spankings.

Did not get my first "real" spanking as an adult until a couple years ago.  Took me that long to build up the courage to actually go out and meet someone to give me what I wanted.  Despite my nervousness, really liked it and have had several meet ups since.  Can't say I feel "normal" today, even knowing there are other "weirdos" out there like myself.  Probably more than care to admit it I'd guess.  But glad to have found this community.

• Like 2

I knew spanking excited me before I knew what excited was! At about 10 through 15 my friends and I played spanking games. We took turns being daddy or bad boy. We gave each other bare bottom spankings. They never really hurt all that much. I knew I NEEDED one that really burned. I got that from a girl friend when we were both 29. She really turned me RED. These days I can't get enough.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2012 at 10:49 AM, DunBenSpanked said:

there's not a young enough category in your poll......when I was 5-6, I played spanking games with the girl next door who was a year older (and we got caught a couple times :P )

I agree! I remember playing with my barbies and they would always be getting spanked. Lol. I lived on a military base and could catch a spanking from a number of parents at that time! 

I’m far more into giving spankings than getting them.  I can remember in third grade that the teacher had Sunday dinner at one girl’s house and asked her on Monday what happened.  “I got spanked,” came the reply. I was thrilled. I think I already knew that spanking girls was something I wanted to be doing and soon had half a dozen I could spank bare bottom whenever.  A few more on occasion. 

Mom did very little spanking and only very young and dad not at all.

College girlfriend who I spanked a lot decided it should go both ways, but that didn’t last too long.   Didn’t get another until I was 32, again a spankee who wanted to reverse rolls.  I was likely the first person to spank her. She was 26. Once she got me there was a relatively short,  but intense time where we were both really getting it. 

Tbere was really only one other like that. 

I always figured if an adult was allowing e to spank her and she expressed the desire to turn tables, it was only fair.  

I get way more kick out of giving than receiving and was never, other than those few times as a kid,spanked by anyone I hadn’t already spanked several times and really, probably those three women.