spankmeal

First Times

First Times  

316 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you first know you NEEDED a spanking?

• 11-14
    • 15-18
    • 19-24
    • 25+
  2. 2. At what age did you get your first spanking by choice?

• 11-14
    • 15-18
    • 19-24
    • 25+

I was 19 and it was given to me by my boss when I threw a tirade at work. I was shocked, but he told me later he had a feeling I would submit to it and be ok with it happening....he was right and 23 years later....I am still getting them.

• Like 7

If knew I was going to like it when I got older, I would have learned to like it when I was a kid....god knows I got enough spankings then. :)

• Like 5

Guest MSLady

Only been spanked once. Never been spanked by choice

I knew when I was extremely young. But I've never been spanked at all, except rarely and over my clothes. And not in more than a decade.

there's not a young enough category in your poll......when I was 5-6, I played spanking games with the girl next door who was a year older (and we got caught a couple times :P )

I started to spank myself when I was maybe 10 or 11 but never actually chose to get spanked until I was 21 and dared my then boyfriend to spank me with his frat paddle. 3 hard swats with that over tight jeans and my bottom was on fire.

• Like 2

there's not a young enough category in your poll......when I was 5-6, I played spanking games with the girl next door who was a year older (and we got caught a couple times :P )

Hey Ben,

Did you live in Minnesota then and could the little girl have been a year younger with blonde curly hair? :D

• Like 1

Hey Ben,

Did you live in Minnesota then and could the little girl have been a year younger with blonde curly hair? :D

OMG! Its YOU!!!

(not really, but wouldn't that just be the coolest?)

• Like 1

Haha...leave it to yoy Ben!!! Always the comedien!!

I first had cravings for it when I was four or five. Played games with a cousin, and I haven't gotten that real spanking yet. I was spanked as a kid but that was different.

I've been into it for as long as I can remember. I was never spanked growing up and now I feel I've missed out on something important. I think that contributes to my desire to want to provide it for someone now.

• Like 1

Guest tarabadgirl

Over 70 and had my first adult spanking; so relieved to finally get the punishment I deserved. More needed!

hmm... I couldn't answer because I knew I NEEDED to be spanked by about 11 or 12 as in.. I benefited from a good spanking.. and though I sure didn't WANT one.. or LIKE it.. I began to develop the maturity to realize there had been times and would be times when I didn't know what was "best" for me.. and I needed correcting and guidance..

I couldn't answer the second part because I have NEVER had a spanking by "choice".. I have always had a domestic discipline lifestyle as an adult.. so yes.. there is general consent to discipline.. but never have I ASKED to be spanked.. I consent to discipline I don't consent to a specific spanking.. in other words.. if I've earned a spanking.. I can't just say.. "Oh no, I really don't feel like one now".. LOL.. as if that would be acceptable or useful in any way

• Like 2

I had always wanted to give until I was about 21. I got threatened with one by my uncle, and suddenly I was doing things around the house (cause I lived with him at the time) that would get me spanked, but sadly he never acted on his threat, just made me clean up my messes. Ever since then though I've really wanted one, but never had one. How do you tell a family member you could probably do better with a spanking than chores?

• Like 2

i was in second grade when my first public spank occured. i was writting some notes in my notebook while the teacher was speaking. out of nowhere my number 2 pencil had fallen of my desk and bumped into my foot sending rolling perfectly between the teachers desk and my own. i was already in the front seat of the row since i wear glasses. so i got up and bent over i had to hurry before i missed anything important but under my focused i had yet to realize the teacher had stop speaking. the next thing i know a loud smack was the first thing i heard before i felt the sting anx leaped into the air holding my bottom. all the kids started roaring laughing at what the teacher had done i admit she got me good. she was like a second mom to me but that one smack was all i needed to stay a good kid. i was already one but that smack was insurance.

Guest jamieuk74

I remember when I was about 14 being in a really dull religious education lesson. Anyway I decided to pass the time by unscrewing the nut from my compass and sliding it down my textbook. I had a pencil in front of the book and by a pure fluke on one occasion the screw landed up sitting perfectly on the pencil. I didn't say anything, didn't get in trouble and certainly didn't learn anything in the lesson ( especially as we could always stall for time with that teacher ) but to this day that always makes me smile :D

About eight living on a military base and a cute girl throw herself over my lap a said “spank me” I was so taken back I just froze, there has never been any turning back since.

I don't even remember when I felt the need... it was really quite early... maybe max. is by 9 years old?

And actually remember now that... I initiated my first with my sis of all people... not that I am close to her even... and didn't even remember how I initiated it... just remember being on her lap... But it just doesn't feel real... because she was just having fun... not quite the emotional intensity... I think I was only in primary school back then...

And then it takes me until now to come out and find someone...

Its been there since 5-6? maybe? Could be younger... I do remember being very young and hearing the word spanking. I don't know what it was about that word, but I felt a strong emotion at the sound of the word and I have been a spanko ever since. I am also just now determined to get what i want.

I went about things backwards. My first spanking by choice happened when I was 16 in my first sexual relationship. The realization that spanking was a need, outside of a sexual context, didn't happen until I was around 26.

I never liked or wanted the spankings I got growing up. I got lots of them. I t was not until I was in my early adult years, had done some living, and had made some bad decisions, that I realized I was terrible at self control, self destructive, harmful to others, and that submitting to a strong man and his discipline...with love....again...with love...would help me stay on track again. Prison forced me to stop the self destructive path I was on, but I began to realize the spankings I received as a child were because they loved me more, not less...so I prayed about all this after release from prison and God literally helped me meet a man that would meet this hard to explain need. I realize I am very very lucky and blessed that I did not have to search so very hard for that special one and feel bad for the struggle I read about here that so many must go through to get this spanking need fulfilled. I sincerely hope all of those here with this need, and I honestly do believe it to be a need....will find safe and loving fulfillment of that need.

• Like 3