• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 crimsondesires

crimsondesires

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:39 PM

I am a 23/f from Columbus Ohio and I have been searching for the right daddy for some time now. I am looking for a discipline/loving relationship that is non-sexual and on-going. My Daddy should truly have my best interest at heart while also learning to read me and know when I am stressed or overwhelmed and may need daddy to give me a spanking. Daddy would also discipline me when he feels necessary and provide comfort afterward.

About me:

Chubby but cute
Fiery and can be a brat
Control Freak(hence the need for daddy to take some of that control at times)
Good Sense of Humor
Drama Queen
I wear my heart on my sleeve!

If you want to know more please ask and pictures are available upon request. I do not want to simply upload them here in case i come into contact from someone in my "vanilla" life.

#2 spanker36

spanker36

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:29 AM

hello single daddy from california that would tan her hide good lets chat im 36 i m very strict call me daddy sir i do this for discpline to lets chat

#3 OhioF4203

OhioF4203

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:45 AM

mommies can make you mind just as well as a daddy! Mom is not afraid to use the hairbrush, her wooden spoon, and most of all daddy's belt. The girls and boys on my watch will agree that Moms do know best...

#4 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:55 AM

Mommies? Daddy's? All the same to the spanked fanny.
But, to the heart, mind and emotion that upturns a ready bottom. mommy or daddy may be critical. I am a 'daddy.' We 'll figure out what you need and I will supply.

mommies can make you mind just as well as a daddy! Mom is not afraid to use the hairbrush, her wooden spoon, and most of all daddy's belt. The girls and boys on my watch will agree that Moms do know best...

#5 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

OMG, Oct. 2010. I gotta read the dates first. Posted Image

I am a 23/f from Columbus Ohio and I have been searching for the right daddy for some time now. I am looking for a discipline/loving relationship that is non-sexual and on-going. My Daddy should truly have my best interest at heart while also learning to read me and know when I am stressed or overwhelmed and may need daddy to give me a spanking. Daddy would also discipline me when he feels necessary and provide comfort afterward.

About me:

Chubby but cute
Fiery and can be a brat
Good Sense of Humor
Drama Queen

If you want to know more please ask and pictures are available upon request. I do not want to simply upload them here in case i come into contact from someone in my "vanilla" life.

#6 yes2spanking

yes2spanking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:53 PM

OMG, Oct. 2010. I gotta read the dates first. Posted Image

Please check my PM to you....

yes2spanking/Columbus

#7 Guest_S.E.CTMAN_*

Guest_S.E.CTMAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:48 PM

About me:

Chubby but cute
Fiery and can be a brat
Good Sense of Humor
Drama Queen

Hi, I am a 50 year old SWM who has over the years initiated a fair number spankings of men and women from ages 18 to 65 into spanking. I am a Dom or Daddy with a lifelong spankophile and a skilled top and think it could help you in some way I may be able to lend a helping hand so get in touch. Call on cell 860-460-7889 or email hluchs@gmail.com

#8 Spanker43232

Spanker43232

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:04 PM

Need an experienced Daddy?
I enjoy being a Daddy in trying to help a daughter with her problems. Yes, I am a strict Disciplinarian who doesn't hesitate to give a good spanking but enjoy listening, joking, and helping a young lady who wants guidance and help with motivation, and self confidence.

Having a lot of compassion, I do care but I also care about not taking over one's life but help with control when needed.
Mr Frank
Columbus Ohio
kandoit@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users