13 replies to this topic

#1 lethal

lethal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

So, the other day I found an old post and felt the need to express this, about who you guys think are spankers as far as celebs go. Or who would be the best at spanking as far as celebrity spankers go. I must say, I think Catherine O'hara, could give a mean spanking. :lol:

Any thoughts? Do you have some one in particular that is a social elite, who you think could tear your bottom up? B)

"Somewhere deep down there's a decent man in me, he just can't be found." - Eminem

#2 JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:21 PM

I'd rather tear up a few celebrities I know.

#3 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:02 AM

Somebody told me once that Harrison Ford was into spanking. I hope she meant as a spanker rather than spankee, the idea of being spanked by him is certainly not disagreeable.

Likewise Mark Harmon, in his role as Gibbs on NCIS, frequently smacks the men working for him round the head, but never does it to the women. He did once drop a hint to Abby that if he did smack her, it wouldn't be on her head. I could certainly live with being spanked by him.

Louise

#4 badboyr

badboyr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

Here's one lady that means business in her brief acting career. Romilly Nolan.

Tomorrow People episode 2 part 2

Just look at the way she handles her hostages at 8:15

If you actually watch the episodes she's in you can can see she never speaks but is very rough. Gives a handshake that hurts a guy's hand, doesn't duck when there's an explosion and just brushes it off etc. I could imagine she would give quite a harsh spanking.

#5 lethal

lethal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

Here's one lady that means business in her brief acting career. Romilly Nolan.

Tomorrow People episode 2 part 2

Just look at the way she handles her hostages at 8:15

If you actually watch the episodes she's in you can can see she never speaks but is very rough. Gives a handshake that hurts a guy's hand, doesn't duck when there's an explosion and just brushes it off etc. I could imagine she would give quite a harsh spanking.

Can't seem to find a picture, but I saw the youtube vid, she certainly looks like she could lay a good spanking on you lol. Also the other day I saw a malcom in the middle episode where his mom spanked him in public. It kinda caught me off guard. I was like, isn't this disney? :D
"Somewhere deep down there's a decent man in me, he just can't be found." - Eminem

#6 badboyr

badboyr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

Can't seem to find a picture, but I saw the youtube vid, she certainly looks like she could lay a good spanking on you lol. Also the other day I saw a malcom in the middle episode where his mom spanked him in public. It kinda caught me off guard. I was like, isn't this disney? :D

Hey why not? The girl who plays Carly from Nickelodion has already spanked one of the guys in her show on the couch.

#7 lethal

lethal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

Hey why not? The girl who plays Carly from Nickelodion has already spanked one of the guys in her show on the couch.

Naw uh, do you got the video link for that dude lol.

#8 badboyr

badboyr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

Naw uh, do you got the video link for that dude lol.

Oh I was wrong, Carly didn't do it, it was that girl Sam that she always hangs out with doing it to their friend Freddie.

Here's a mix of the various times Sam hit Freddie including the spanking scene

My link

There is also a scene of her brother Spencer spanking some kid's dad with a broom.

The girl who plays Carly did spank Josh as a kid on Drake & Josh though.

#9 theresa8872

theresa8872

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

I'd like to recieve a spanking from Sharon Osbourne,Cher,The Rock....oh gosh the rest just flew out of my head oh Alan Rickman,Johnny Depp

#10 lethal

lethal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:23 AM

I'd like to recieve a spanking from Sharon Osbourne,Cher,The Rock....oh gosh the rest just flew out of my head oh Alan Rickman,Johnny Depp

Interesting list. Very unique picks.

#11 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:51 AM

How about Kyra Sedgwick, lately of the TV show "The Closer" where she plays a deputy police chief. She's tough, funny, has a warm Southern accent, a good age for a spanker (mid 40s) and unlike just about all the other women on cop shows, she always wears skirts and dresses. A very tempting lap to be spanked over, indeed. Too bad the series has reached extinction.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

Have you noticed Michelle Obama's shoulders and biceps?

Or, how about Lucy Lawless (Xena)?

Shania Twain?

Lots of fit women are at the gym....Wow, they could paddle, if they wanted!

#13 bareboy

bareboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:37 AM

Attached File  Jeri-Ryan.jpg   293.25KB   4 downloadsI've always been intrigued at the idea of punishment in Star Trek. The Holodeck could be programmed to provide a vast range of spanking experiences, of course, but simply being sent to Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) for a "punishment protocol" would certainly be something to fear! She would be the ultimate no-nonsense disciplinarian, and, of course, resistance is futile.

#14 tommyspt

tommyspt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

being an older guy i have favorites that are older than most of the other members. my absolute favorite would be Kathey Lee Gifford, could be because of all the prospanking articles and interviews that she has give. Marth Stewart is another, A strong, good looking and powerful woman. I was once a member on a yahoo group and folks listed their favorite spanking folks of stars of movies, tv and theater. any takers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users