bottom clenching

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_iamsorry_*

Guest_iamsorry_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:00 AM

:huh:

Ok here's my question, I know it is kind of odd but I really enjoy seeing my husbands bottom cheeks wiggle during impact, Problem being he always seems to tense up when he is getting spanked! Can some one offer some advice on a position which will stop him from clenching, again I know its odd but I just think it is so cute when the paddle smacks and his cheeks wooble!

#2 DarkSteven

DarkSteven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:14 AM

I believe that OTK does not permit clenching but it's inevitable in any other position.
"You women....

The small-breasted ones want larger breasts. The large-breasted ones want smaller ones. The straight-haired ones curl their hair, and the curly-haired ones straighten theirs...

Quit fretting. We men love you."

#3 Guest_NeedsOTK214_*

Guest_NeedsOTK214_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:07 AM

I dunno, but my mentor is always telling me to stop clenching my bottom during a spanking, but I haven't yet figured out how to do it!:(

#4 tannedhide

tannedhide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

Depending on how he is positioned; could have him point toes inward/ heels out some. That works moreso if he is on his feet and bent over.

#5 woodshedboy

woodshedboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

try having him stand with his legs about 18 inches apart and bend over the back of a chair - then paddle away

#6 Guest_Imperial_Pony_*

Guest_Imperial_Pony_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

No offense, iam, but have you ever taken a hard spanking? You naturally clench! How anyone wouldn't clench is beyond me! Oh, and clenching is the easiest OTK, and I personally can do it in any position. It doesn't really reduce the pain, not for me anyways, just let him do the natural thing, you aren't going to stop it. My opinion only of course.

#7 word-weaver

word-weaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

No offense, iam, but have you ever taken a hard spanking? You naturally clench! How anyone wouldn't clench is beyond me!

Totally agree.
DINGO: Wicked wicked Zoot ... she is a bad person and she must pay the penalty. And here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment ... you must tie her down on a bed ... and spank her. Come! ~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail

#8 Guest_SuzyQ69_*

Guest_SuzyQ69_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:05 PM

<------- Butt clencher! Not gonna deny it...not gonna try to change it. :P

(Oh and my spankings are always OTK)

#9 Guest_kiwi_*

Guest_kiwi_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

Traditionally, figging is supposed to reduce clenching by making clenching more uncomfortable for the 'ee. I've not tried it, so can't comment as to its effectiveness. Other than that, I agree that it's harder to clench when bent over with legs apart. I think it's inevitable, though, if things are getting heavy.

#10 Guest_Mr.Tanyerhide_*

Guest_Mr.Tanyerhide_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:51 PM

There are two different concepts. Voluntary versus Involuntary Clenching.
To assist in preventative Voluntary clenching :
1st. a No Clenching order with penalty swats to follow.
2nd. Toes In/Heals Out approach can apply to most any position.
or 3rd. Figging, if #1 or #2 does not work.

#11 Guest_Imperial_Pony_*

Guest_Imperial_Pony_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:36 PM

There are two different concepts. Voluntary versus Involuntary Clenching.
To assist in preventative Voluntary clenching :
1st. a No Clenching order with penalty swats to follow.
2nd. Toes In/Heals Out approach can apply to most any position.
or 3rd. Figging, if #1 or #2 does not work.

Some people cannot help but clench; if I had to take extra for doing something natural...I don't care how long I've been a spanko, I'd never allow my husband to spank me again.

Clenching can happen with the second position...maybe I'm just gifted...

Figging is mainly a BDSM practice, and this isn't that sort of forum. I doubt her husband would consent...I, personally, would never allow my husband to do such a thing to me. The ee can also have a bad reaction...imagine if you were the rare case where something went awry...now imagine explaining the situation to th ER. There are some things that a stark beginner should never mess with on their ee...figgig, IMO, is such a thing.

IMO let him do what is natural. Figging or extremely uncomfortable positions could do more harm than good. You need to talk to your bottom and understand him more...

#12 Guest_NeedsOTK214_*

Guest_NeedsOTK214_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:33 PM

I agree with what IP said about figging! My
mentor asked if I'd be willing to try it quite some time ago, and I said,"No, never!" and that was the end of that discussion. And clenching doesn't make the implement hurt more; as IP said, it's just a natural reaction.

#13 Guest_Mr.Tanyerhide_*

Guest_Mr.Tanyerhide_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:01 PM

I forgot to mention that Clenching is quite detectable and is also against the law in this Great State of Texas.
Now, where did I put my Clenchometer. {?}

#14 word-weaver

word-weaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:28 AM

I've tried figging, and it isn't that big of a deal. Personally, I don't see how it would discourage clenching. I also don't consider it BSDM, but viva la difference.
DINGO: Wicked wicked Zoot ... she is a bad person and she must pay the penalty. And here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment ... you must tie her down on a bed ... and spank her. Come! ~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail

#15 Guest_iamsorry_*

Guest_iamsorry_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:43 AM

I've tried figging, and it isn't that big of a deal. Personally, I don't see how it would discourage clenching. I also don't consider it BSDM, but viva la difference.

If your looking at the entire package I do not think I would consider it BDSM although it may a cross over practice if you have experienced it personally do yu think it would be helpful to add it to his routine?, just as another aspect of the discipline

thanks

#16 cromah

cromah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:37 AM

:huh:

Ok here's my question, I know it is kind of odd but I really enjoy seeing my husbands bottom cheeks wiggle during impact, Problem being he always seems to tense up when he is getting spanked! Can some one offer some advice on a position which will stop him from clenching, again I know its odd but I just think it is so cute when the paddle smacks and his cheeks wooble!

Muscles of the buttocks are unable to be clenched up if they are in a curved position (for example touch the toe). I think the spanking horse was found out because of this. Your husband's buttocks will be incapable of the motion: to move from side to side or up and down in short quick movements so of course. It hurts him better only…

#17 Guest_2bspanked_*

Guest_2bspanked_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:14 AM

Just want to say to say that I LOVE this!:

"I know it is kind of odd but I really enjoy seeing my husbands bottom cheeks wiggle during impact..."

For the longest time I had given up thinking that women who felt like this existed. I had resolved myself to believing that the best a guy could hope for was a woman who was willing to spank and that a woman who enjoyed spanking was too much to hope for. Thanks to this forum and community, I now know differently (and pretty frequently :o)

Good for you! (and your husband :lol: )

Swat On
2b

#18 word-weaver

word-weaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

If your looking at the entire package I do not think I would consider it BDSM although it may a cross over practice if you have experienced it personally do yu think it would be helpful to add it to his routine?, just as another aspect of the discipline

thanks

I don't know if it would help or not with clenching. I didn't find it extremely painful or burning as others have expressed. On the sexual side, it was kind of fun, but that isn't what this forum is about. B) All I can say is that figging would do nothing for me to stop clenching. On the other hand, I have a high tolerance to pain, especially if I'm expecting it. ~shrug~

#19 Christopherspankshard

Christopherspankshard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:20 PM

try spreading the legs wide and turing the feet out.
ChristopherWarmHands

#20 cromah

cromah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

try spreading the legs wide and turing the feet out.

You are right but I am not there on the photograph unfortunately, Cassie is a bit expensive Lady for me.
Are you satisfied with the other picture?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)