Photo

What Implements Have You Been Spanked With or Used While Spanking?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Spanking Implements (134 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of the following implements have you felt or used?

1. Voted Hand (120 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

2. Voted Hairbrush (108 votes [10.80%])

Percentage of vote: 10.80%

3. Voted Paddle (114 votes [11.40%])

Percentage of vote: 11.40%

4. Voted Belt (102 votes [10.20%])

Percentage of vote: 10.20%

5. Voted Cane (50 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

6. Voted Switch (51 votes [5.10%])

Percentage of vote: 5.10%

7. Voted Crop (40 votes [4.00%])

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

8. Voted Bathbrush (66 votes [6.60%])

Percentage of vote: 6.60%

9. Voted Strap (69 votes [6.90%])

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

10. Voted Wooden spoon (81 votes [8.10%])

Percentage of vote: 8.10%

11. Voted Flogger (30 votes [3.00%])

Percentage of vote: 3.00%

12. Voted Ruler or yardstick (61 votes [6.10%])

Percentage of vote: 6.10%

13. Voted Slipper (35 votes [3.50%])

Percentage of vote: 3.50%

14. Voted Tawse (28 votes [2.80%])

Percentage of vote: 2.80%

15. Voted Other (45 votes [4.50%])

Percentage of vote: 4.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Sarah89

Sarah89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

How about a nice implement discussion? :)

Which ones have you felt? What do you like or dislike? Any that were more or less painful than you predicted?

I've had the hairbrush, paddle, bathbrush, hand, riding crop, ruler, cane, and flogger used on my bottom. The hand and hairbrush most frequently, the cane and flogger most infrequently. I prefer the hand (I like how personal it is), the hairbrush, and the riding crop. My least favorites are the cane and the ruler, the cane because it just stings so badly and the ruler because it tends to break too easily during a spanking. During my spankings, my boyfriend usually starts with his hand and then progresses to the hairbrush, but sometimes he uses the hairbrush or riding crop for the entire punishment.

#2 Guest_purplebottom_*

Guest_purplebottom_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:11 PM

All of thee above :) :) :)

#3 spank_mike_hard

spank_mike_hard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:20 PM

My favorite is the bath brush (although I do fear it the most :wacko: ).

My least favorite is the ruler. It does nothing for me, other than compelling
me to measure things ...

The slipper has nostalgic value for me, because that's what my mother
usually used on me when I was little.

You forgot the carpet beater, the quintessential tool of grandma's age! :)

Welcome to the forum, by the way !

I am a smart ass and I love a women to make my ass smart ...

#4 Guest_SinglegalAZ_*

Guest_SinglegalAZ_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

After the hairbrush, the implement I hate the most is the OTK Lexan paddle. AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

#5 bjk1988

bjk1988

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:56 PM

After the hairbrush, the implement I hate the most is the OTK Lexan paddle. AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

i have to agree with this....seriously one evil implement, they should all be destroyed :blink:

#6 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

Then why do you keep buying them?

Oh yeah...for bjk!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Never let your morals get in your way of doing what's right.

#7 Guest_Imperial_Pony_*

Guest_Imperial_Pony_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:51 PM

I have felt everthing listed above (except tawse)and lots more besides. Plastic spoons, wooden cutting boards, leather slappers, a sandle, a plastic measuring tape... I'm inventive! ;)

My favorite impliments are leather. I love leather; especially crops and slappers. My most hated impliments are anything wood, especially the bath brush. But even so, I can't help the "attraction" I have towards wooden impliments, especially brushes.

Leather is always used for play and wood is always used for discipline (in my world.) But if used slowly with a good warm up, I don't mind certain wooden impliments for playful/erotic spankings.

#8 bjk1988

bjk1988

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:42 AM

Oh yeah...for bjk!

:blink: hey missb....i think you should be on my side here...why???....because i really really love you! :rolleyes:

#9 Guest_kiwi_*

Guest_kiwi_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:57 AM

Which ones have you felt? What do you like or dislike? Any that were more or less painful than you predicted?

Like and dislike are difficult words to use in this context. There are several things that I like because they get through to me effectively, but I hate the actual sensation. Most of the implements he uses are categorised as either "fun" or "serious" (some are in both categories).

The "fun" group includes hand, loopy johnny, a wire carpet-beater thing I made, a couple of spatula/spoon-type things (plastic and wood), plastic flogger, belt, short rubber flogger. The "serious" group includes the tawse and long rubber flogger.

Crop, cane and leather paddle are in both groups - how they feel depends on what has gone before. I prefer the cane before the tawse, although it doesn't always happen that way.

The only thing we've come across that I really hated was a big, thick rubber paddle; luckily, he doesn't have one (we were using a friend's implements), and has no intention of getting one. I hope.

#10 Guest_SuzyQ69_*

Guest_SuzyQ69_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:42 AM

I've had the hand, hairbrush, paddle, belt, bathbrush, wooden spoon and slipper used on me. The least ouchie was the slipper...laughed at that one. Maybe I just have soft slippers, lol. The worst is the bathbrush, which I've just recently starting getting spanked with thanks to a friend!!! For some unknown reason...my friends keep giving hubby more implements. :blink: :lol:

I prefer the hand overall but his hand is big and he spanks hard but I prefer the personal touch. :)

#11 BadboyIN

BadboyIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:41 AM

I like the personal feeling of the hand, but have been spanked with wooden spoon, hairbrush, paddle and belt. The hairbrush surprised me a bit at how much it hurts. Not into canes or crops, but am interested to feel a bathbrush someday! I think...;)

#12 Guest_SinglegalAZ_*

Guest_SinglegalAZ_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:03 AM

Oh yeah...for bjk!

Because I'm a good girlfriend who likes to buy good gifts for her boyfriend. I just never imagined it could be so damn EVIL!!!

Oh....and for bjk. LOL!

#13 Guest_MaMaBlue_*

Guest_MaMaBlue_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:45 AM

B)

#14 Guest_cbigsis_*

Guest_cbigsis_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

Yikes MaMa!!! I don't want to be on your Naughty List! :o :blink:

Normally we use leather for fun and wood for serious too. I usually tolerate the belt and smaller strap pretty well, not as great with a bigger strap. Paddles are for the most part my arch nemesis. But there are times I get in the mood for a serious spanking for no real reason. Then it would be NICE if he would go a bit slower with the paddle but we still end up getting the desired result. Hairbrush never seems to go slow, and I tend to disagree that it is a warmp up implement - but that's just me. :lol:

I have not had to experience a bathbrush yet. And only once with a lexan so I don't remember where I would put that on a scale of pain.

#15 word-weaver

word-weaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

My favorite impliments are leather. I love leather; especially crops and slappers. My most hated impliments are anything wood

I totally agree. I know people are freaked out by the belt, but I always am able to get into the zone with the belt. Sometimes the paddle distracts me too much. It is too loud, too thumpy, too everything.

Of all the "implements", to me a good hand spanking is the most intimate.
DINGO: Wicked wicked Zoot ... she is a bad person and she must pay the penalty. And here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment ... you must tie her down on a bed ... and spank her. Come! ~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail

#16 AngelBrat33

AngelBrat33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

I personally prefer the paddle myself. I feel like I'm a naughty schoolgirl again and am having to bend over and get my bottom spanked because I've been a brat. Receiving a stern lecture about my bratty behavior then having to bend over and get a few hard fast swats on my naughty behind is not only a great reminder to behave but a terrific stress reliever, knowing that I've acted up and been spanked for it, now I can move on without the guilty feelings of not having been spanked for behavior I know I should have gotten spanked for.

#17 Styxman

Styxman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:05 PM

My outlook is similar to AngelBrat33. Just thinking about the paddle and being paddled excites me and makes me squirm in my seat. The infatuation definitely goes back to grade school when quite a few teachers had them and weren't hesitant to use them. Just seeing one of the teachers' paddles was so intriguing and made my imagination run wild. To hear that someone got it, and on a few occasions to witness it always excited me in ways I couldn't quite understand or explain. I did get a swat once from a gym teacher, and it hurt like hell. And yet my infatuation with the paddle only grew. We have a nicely drafted hickory paddle. It's only 24 inches long, but oh does it pack a wallop. I enjoy the ritual of dropping my pants and bending over for a paddling. It hurts like crazy, and I can't explain why but I am eager for it again and again. I just ask that she pause between strokes so the sting lessens enough that I can take more.

#18 saltyshaker

saltyshaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

I personally prefer the paddle myself. I feel like I'm a naughty schoolgirl again and am having to bend over and get my bottom spanked because I've been a brat. Receiving a stern lecture about my bratty behavior then having to bend over and get a few hard fast swats on my naughty behind is not only a great reminder to behave but a terrific stress reliever, knowing that I've acted up and been spanked for it, now I can move on without the guilty feelings of not having been spanked for behavior I know I should have gotten spanked for.

i prefer spanking ladies with the little wooden paddle.and i am in nc!
strict but fair

#19 OTKMiss

OTKMiss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:16 AM

I have used my bare hand, a wooden hairbrush, a leather sole slipper, a wooden paddle, my father's belt, my mother's wooden spoon and a cane on my spankees in order to correct their behaviour and find them rather effective as these have also been used on me in my youth

Miss
Get over my knee it's time for a spanking

#20 Tal

Tal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:24 AM

Pics of some of the implements in my private & general collections :)

Peace & Hugs,
MaMa Blue

Yo, Ma!

Some of those beloved implements will be fueling next year's bonfire!!! hehehe

Tal :^)

Posted Image

Smartassatosis ... a disease of brain and butt. When the brain gets "smart" the butt gets sore.

http://www.domesticdisciplineandmentoring.com/index.php

The pain of change is much less than the pain of staying in mediocrity. Don't settle for less than your best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users