Spanked to Tears?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Spanked to Tears? (158 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever been spanked to tears?

1. Voted Yes (56 votes [35.44%])

Percentage of vote: 35.44%

2. Voted No (45 votes [28.48%])

Percentage of vote: 28.48%

3. Voted No but I need it! (57 votes [36.08%])

Percentage of vote: 36.08%

Have you ever spanked someone to tears?

1. Voted Yes (56 votes [35.44%])

Percentage of vote: 35.44%

2. Voted No (76 votes [48.10%])

Percentage of vote: 48.10%

3. Voted No but I would if necessary (26 votes [16.46%])

Percentage of vote: 16.46%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Guest_Gator_*

Guest_Gator_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:45 PM

I was just browsing the "bucket list" thread and noticed that "being spanked to tears" is on many of the lists.

This kind of surprises me especially seeing it on the list of so many "active" spankos.

Also I must admit I have no (zero) interest in being spanked to tears personally, although I have spanked others to tears.

I'm guessing this is part of the being "really" sorry or "properly" punished wish?

What is it about being spanked to tears that is appealing to you (if it is on your list)?

Thanks!

Gator

#2 Guest_Imperial_Pony_*

Guest_Imperial_Pony_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

The thing is that tears are an emotional response/release. Some may cry in pain, but that is a bit more rare I think.

I have difficulty crying, even in private, I just don't. So spanking me to tears almost isn't possible. I will holler, scream, beg, whine, and get sassy, but I won't cry during a spanking,

I think the only time I have, was when I was already so emotionally crappy that I was crying before the first swat even landed. I don't count that time.

I'm sure someone can explain it better than I can...I tried. lol

#3 JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

Being spanked to tears is an outlet for me. I can cry about wrong thinks I have done or other bad stuff. It takes a while, but being spanked really hard can be enjoyable.

#4 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:48 AM

I'm not much of crier, but when I do cry it is normally from an emotional upset, and since being spanked tends to calm me down rather than making me more upset, I become less likely to cry when I am spanked.

Louise

#5 tiinaj1

tiinaj1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:45 PM

I tend to cry easily especially when something upsets me because of something I've done. If I get spanked more than likely I'll be crying during the scolding and the spanking will just keep me going. I think it's just because I'm so disappointed in myself.

#6 saltyshaker

saltyshaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:57 PM

i had a spankee once who i had given several rather hard eroric spankings over some weeks.she called me one night saying that she had been cited for driving without a seatbelt and thought she needed a strict discipline spanking.
i invited her over scolded her very hard,told her to strip entirey naked as someone so careless did not deserve to wear any clothes.she was crying before the first smack and cried throughout the whole spanking which was no longer or harder than any other spanking she had ever received.
the fact that we were both diaappointed in her i believe was the reason for crying not the spanking itself.
only time i ever saw her cry.
i would say of the spankees i've dealt with about 10%have used a safe word and 15% have cried.none have done both.
strict but fair

#7 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Location:SE Mich @ iSwat - Institute Spanking Wisdom And Technology

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:37 PM

A common thread of "How I Got Spanked To Tears" seems to include:

* Severe lecturing - usually That, not the spanking, starts the crying (and I suspect that lecture must be delivered by a person that the spankee Respects.. not a first-time-spanking thing)
* LONG spankings - not necessarily harder, but allow the time for the mental state to change to one that supports tears;
* Spankings received in diaper position (not stated here, but on other answers to this question) - is it looking into the eyes of the spanker as the blows are delivered, and seeing each one on its way?
"Most men fantasize about receiving a hard disciplinary punishment but aren't quite prepared for what it involves... It is a tremendous amount of pain applied in a manner that is beyond their limits in order to teach them a proper lesson." Miss J, lead of Women-Spanking-Men.com

#8 saltyshaker

saltyshaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

A common thread of "How I Got Spanked To Tears" seems to include:

* Severe lecturing - usually That, not the spanking, starts the crying (and I suspect that lecture must be delivered by a person that the spankee Respects.. not a first-time-spanking thing)
* LONG spankings - not necessarily harder, but allow the time for the mental state to change to one that supports tears;
* Spankings received in diaper position (not stated here, but on other answers to this question) - is it looking into the eyes of the spanker as the blows are delivered, and seeing each one on its way?

or in front of a mirror
strict but fair

#9 word-weaver

word-weaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:57 PM

I have a rather high thresh hold of pain. Spankings hurt, yes, but not enough to make me cry. I'm more apt to cry from a lecture than from an actual spanking.
DINGO: Wicked wicked Zoot ... she is a bad person and she must pay the penalty. And here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment ... you must tie her down on a bed ... and spank her. Come! ~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail

#10 Bella13

Bella13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

It's very hard to make me cry. I don't let out my emotions like that so easily. The only way I usually cry is if I got my heart really broken or some other kind of attack on my emotions/heart. A spanking, even though it hurts, does not make me cry. Well, at least not yet. I don't think I've been spanked or lectured to the point that tears would even cross my mind. I think I have a high pain tolerance, so it might take a bit to even come close. Who knows? -.^
"Those who say that they only have one life to live, must have never read a book." - Anonymous.

#11 Guest_quietbrat_*

Guest_quietbrat_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

One "confusion" I run into constantly seems to be that in order to be a "safe" spanker you basically have to start from the political position that tears in adult spanking are somewhat mythological...that is, that they are a "holy grail" or otherwise unattainable in "real life," usually as a direct counterbalance to the unsafe idea that all it takes to get to the kind of good sound spanking that should "always" have tears in it is a longer, harder, more painful spanking, I've even heard comments during one seminar to the effect that tears are the "equivalent to spontaneous orgasm." (Sigh.)

I'm not saying I even have an answer to this one, but I do know that I very much want to be *talked to* as if my tears are natural and "inevitable," and even given explicit permission DURING a spanking to cry as much as I want to...to make that part of the whole idea of "taking a spanking well," if you like, rather than to down-talk it by linking it to all the negative baggage our politically correct culture usually associates with "depression," (or with public emotion generally, come to that.) Anger, frustration, tears, fear...It becomes too easy in public discourse to convince ourselves that they *should not exist at all* as part of our emotional spectrum, or to try to redefine it entirely as "problem" or "illness" when they do.

Note: this is both a personal opinion and a pet peeve, so nothing I have said here should be construed as attempting to discredit or contradict any other person's expression within this thread whatsoever.

Quietbrat

#12 word-weaver

word-weaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:05 AM

I'm not saying I even have an answer to this one, but I do know that I very much want to be *talked to* as if my tears are natural and "inevitable,"

I read somewhere a few years back that tears contain a natural opiate that absorbed by the skin beneath the eye and actually make us feel better. That is why it is called having a good cry. I totally agree that tears are natural. In my case, I don't generally cry unless I'm seriously angry or frustrated. Occasionally I let them fly when my feelings are hurt, but even then I can usually trace back hurt feelings to anger or frustration. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't tend to associate the emotions of anger and frustration with a spanking. Contrition maybe...
DINGO: Wicked wicked Zoot ... she is a bad person and she must pay the penalty. And here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment ... you must tie her down on a bed ... and spank her. Come! ~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail

#13 Miss Kimi

Miss Kimi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

I have never spanked someone to tears but I would really love to experience this. I'm cold hearted though. :D
Miss Kimi

#14 thadr

thadr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:50 AM

I've never (since early childhood) been spanked to the point of fully crying, but I have occasionally had tears well up in my eyes during a really sound spanking. I don't think I've spanked to tears, because the partners I've spanked haven't needed/wanted it to be that severe. That doesn't count a few occasions, with different past lovers, who were already in tears, from having "lost it" and in need of a spanking, which I then delivered.
Posted Image

#15 Looking4Hard

Looking4Hard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

Earlier this year, I had my first spanking from a man who had experience both spanking and being spanked. I very much wanted to be spanked to tears and sobbing. After a lot of hard bare bottom OTK spanking with his hand and mostly a wooden hair brush, he stopped when the hair brush actually broke. I was not that far away from crying and was starting to feel some real fire and sting. I've attached a photo I took about an hour after my spanking.

I wished the he would have been more creative and used a leather hand paddle to give me a lot more stinging and heat rather than force. I was bruised for about a week, but I did love the excitement of all of it.

I want to do it again, and get to the tears, sobbing and reaction to each swat. I seems hard to find a partner. If anyone wants to take me to that point, let me know and let's see if we can make it happen.

Attached Files

#16 OTKme

OTKme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

I started tearing up when I knew a spanking was coming. The feeling of my pantied pulled down and my bottom exposed made it worse. Then the serious spanking, both hard to gentle then back to hard made me cry as I never knew which was coming.
lily white bottom

#17 Psycocoati777

Psycocoati777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

I need to be spanked to tears everyday untill i start behaving i have been so bad lately

Thanks!

Gator
[/quote]

#18 Spanker43232

Spanker43232

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:20 AM

I don't spank to generate tears but have found that it is good when it happens.

I do spanking therapy and find that tears add a good dimension to releasing......
Tears tells me that I am into the very female's intimate side where I want to be in order to really be effective. (non sexual) Mostly, I've found that tears opens one up for mentoring after a spanking. A good hug and soft words not only touches the spankee but me too. I can speak softly and tenderly about her problem and believe really gets deep into the female's private personal feelings even more so that an hour of mentoring prior to a good spanking.

Just my opinion, observation and what I've experienced as a Mentor/Disciplinarian. Some of the most effective results come from soft and quiet mentoring right after a really good spanking.
Mr Frank
Columbus Ohio
kandoit@hotmail.com

#19 Joliet Joe

Joliet Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

It is a dynamic I would like to play with more.

I have not cried from a spanking since I was a child. I am curious about it.

I have never spanked with the intention of of causing crying but I am also getting a lot more curious about that. Certainly the internet has allowed me to pursue these thoughts with a lot more comfort than when I only had my own thoughts to ponder.

I once had an inadvertant girlfriend, a very nice girl that I liked as a friend but wasn't all that incredibly attracted to but who was absolutely stuck on me. Since I was pretty interested in spank play anyway, I figured I should spank her! The worst that could happen would be that she liked it and I imagined I would find her a lot more attractive if she did. The best that could happen would be that she would be turned off by my "perversion" and get over me.

Up to that time I had most often spanked my girlfriends with a belt, but for whatever reason this spanking was with my hand - she just saw that as the logical reality of a spanking and that's how it played out. She quite willingly and happily bared her bottom and stretched over my lap - she was just so happy to have a way to please me. Her bottom had a cute sort of spankable flesh that looked sort of delicate. I started easy and had not even landed a dozen swats and none of any incredible force when she started blubbering! It completely unnerved me!

#20 DaddysGirl2070

DaddysGirl2070

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

I would love to be spanked to tears, have yet too and sure need it but this dream of mine has yet to come true!

Denene aka Daddysgirl2070

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users