#1 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Location:SE Mich @ iSwat - Institute Spanking Wisdom And Technology

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

Yesterday, Loving Witness gifted me with the most severe spanking of my life. It went on for 90 minutes and consisted of about 1,000 swats ("batting 1,000!"). As with all of her spankings, there was no warmup, and it began with her most painful of all paddles, the Brute, wielded by her very muscular arm (the pictures below give evidence of both). About 3/4 of it consisted of paddles (mostly the Brute, but also the standard-weight and the 1.5X standard weight Cracker Barrel paddles I had had custom-made by Walt's Paddles. Other paddles included my own lighter Brute and a Brute-sized paddle with holes). The rest was from leather straps (mainly the Irish School Strap from London Tanners). All blows were full strength.

Why?? What could I have possibly done to deserve this most excruciating of spankings?

Simple... I asked for it. There was no offense involved for which I was being punished.

But why in the world would I ask for it??

Ahh.... therein lies the story...

Last week, I gave Loving Witness the second of the only two disciplinary spankings I have given her in the 5+ years of our spanking relationship. She had committed an offense, details of which are not important here, for which she and I both agreed that she needed a severe spanking, and I am the only one that she trusts to give it.

That spanking was very severe (25 full strength swats, mostly with the Brute, no warmup). It was very concentrated... her after-spanking marks consisted of two round coaster-sized circles of blackish purple, right at the sit spot at the bottom of either cheek, and no other marks.

Think of the high school coach who gives the paddling of 3 to 5 swats to young, tough athletes, sometimes bringing them to tears. Now increase it to 25. Now put it on the bare. Now make the recipient a "virgin" spankee, not accustomed to such spankings. Now realize that Loving Witness is very petite, less than 100 lbs. Now you get the picture of the severity of that spanking I gave her.

She impressed me, no, moved me, by the stoic manner in which she took the spanking. She stayed in position, though she began sobbing quietly about 1/3 of the way through. Once along the way, her arms buckled in pain (she was leaning over a kitchen chair), and once, her knees buckled.

She never asked for it to stop, though I introduced breaks every five swats or so for caressing and kind words. Afterward, though as my spanker, you might expect it, she never said, "Payback is coming next time I'm spanking you!" She just took it.

Now, I am an "expressive" spankee. I yell and squeal at the first blow, stand up out of position, wiggle, turn around, introduce conversation to try to make it stop, and all the other tricks that spankers and spankees here alike know so well.

So to see her, for whom I already had the greatest admiration, take this most severe of spankings with such discipline, made my heart ache. It was actually very hard to spank her... after the first few blows, I was thinking "only XX to go" etc., in no small part by seeing just how painful the spanking was to her. She is NOT a habitual spankee and she does not have the tolerance built up that I do.

After replaying my spanking of her over and over in my mind the next day, I requested her to take me down the same route of pain that I had taken her, and to do that last Friday, one week later. It is the first time I had actually asked for a most severe spanking... in the past all I have done is rather timidly ask for a spanking.

I made it very clear that I wanted not just a spanking, but the most severe one I had ever had and she had ever given. I told her that I was inspired by her example of self control and that I would try to hold still, even though it was against my expressive nature, but that I thought she would most likely have to tie me up to restrain me, as she sometimes does.

She agreed to give it, commenting on my foolishness to ask for this when she was still flaming from my spanking of her, and assured me that it would be given with love, but that there would be no turning back once it started.

I obsessed about it all week.

Through our e-mail exchanges during the week, she assured me 1) she would fulfill my request for my most-severe spanking ever; 2) once she started, she would not stop, despite anything I did, until she had reached her goals for the spanking, and 3) just as I did with her, she would reassure me throughout the spanking with kind words and caresses. She told me that she would hope, unlike in the past, I could hold my position without being restrained, but if necessary, she would restrain me (there is a spanking bench where we were).

I should have been scared sh**less, but I was not at all... in fact I was looking forward to the experience.

When the appointed time came, she bent me (bare, of course) over the same kitchen chair that I had used for her. She placed a blindfold over my eyes, telling me that it was for both concentrating on the pain without visual distraction, and increasing the pain by not seeing her swing to warn me of the blow.

She and I both regard the first blow of a spanking as extremely important. It is the only one to hit an unprepared ("virgin") butt; it is the one that will hurt the most; it is the one that sets the tone for the rest of the spanking. Hence, in our spankings, it is always made to be the most intense. Clearly, we do not do warmups!

Please gentle reader, look again at the picture of the Brute above her powerful arm that wielded it. Remember that she had recently received the most severe spanking of her life from me, and I am now bent over, ready to receive, and she is ready to give! Yes, Look At It, and Imagine. Put yourself in my shoes - blindfolded, bare, trembling, cringing at that deflowering blow that was soon to come.

Posted Image
The bicep and the Brute

As I was standing bare, bent over the chair, and blindfolded, and as she was preparing, I reminded her of the importance of that first swat by saying,

"Remember, you do not have a second chance to make a first impression!"

As you can see, I was continually asking for the most severe spanking ever.

She indeed made that first blow excruciatingly intense. I surprised myself by NOT jumping, screaming, out of position as I usually do.

I amazed both of us by staying in position and staying silent, except when spoken to, as she continued on, for the entire duration of the spanking. Each blow was full strength. After the first hundred or so with that Brute, she moved on to other paddles. She also used an Irish school strap and a razor strop. Momentary experiments with a cane were stopped by her when she realized she did not have the experience to keep from cutting me with its end.

But just as I had, she stopped, every 20 swats or so, to put her arm around me, hug me (me still staying in position), caress me, and assure me that I was OK. That, and only that, was the thing that kept me in position and allowed me to endure the entire spanking.

We did not plan on 1,000 swats. She had particular goals she wanted to reach, regardless of the number of swats. One of them was to get the same purple lividity on my butt that I had given hers. That never happened. I turned red and redder, but never turned purple. People are different.

But she kept going. During the time, I found I could reach a state of internal peace behind the dark of my blindfold, breathing in rhythm to the falling blows. Only when she accidently misaligned a blow did I gasp or interrupt my trance. Eventually I found I was actually pushing my butt out slightly to invite the next blow.

Finally I heard her say, "I think I better stop now." She was reluctant for me to view her work in the mirror... when I finally was allowed to look, I could see why!

In summary, her signature line on this board states,

"By allowing our bodies to be stripped and beaten, our wills to be humbled and our tears to flow in the presence of a Loving Witness, we are literally re-creating the Descent of the Goddess with each punishment."

That statement perfectly captures the flavor of our session.

Thank you, Loving Witness! I feel that it is a privilege to know you. I feel very fortunate to have received your spanking yesterday.
"Most men fantasize about receiving a hard disciplinary punishment but aren't quite prepared for what it involves... It is a tremendous amount of pain applied in a manner that is beyond their limits in order to teach them a proper lesson." Miss J, lead of Women-Spanking-Men.com

#2 Guest_NeedsOTK214_*

Guest_NeedsOTK214_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

I'm absolutely at a loss for words over this! :o

#3 Guest_Imperial_Pony_*

Guest_Imperial_Pony_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:55 PM

I'm absolutely at a loss for words over this! :o

So am I.

#4 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:29 PM

:)
Never let your morals get in your way of doing what's right.

#5 gluttonforpunishment

gluttonforpunishment

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:34 PM

dittoPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
"Everyone is crazy to a certain degree. Some just hide it better." ~Unknown~

Posted Image

#6 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:13 AM

You may be struck speechless, but at least you can sit to post about it.

I was spanked sitless, and must tell you so standing up! :lol:
"Most men fantasize about receiving a hard disciplinary punishment but aren't quite prepared for what it involves... It is a tremendous amount of pain applied in a manner that is beyond their limits in order to teach them a proper lesson." Miss J, lead of Women-Spanking-Men.com

#7 Guest_SuzyQ69_*

Guest_SuzyQ69_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:18 AM

:blink: :unsure: :o

All I can say is OMFG! Wow Cath. :mellow:

#8 blistered hubby

blistered hubby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:56 AM

I agree....OMFG...wow!!! Thought my displinarians were way extreme at times. Nice biceps! Technique, of course, most important, but you add strength to the mix, and you take paddling to a whole new level. My friend, J, 5' 10", 180 lbs. when she is in shape (was her personal trainer back when I was a body builder) likes to use big boards explosively hard, has given me 100 swats pretty continuously, over 200 in about an hour. So....I am impressed!!! Of course, I have never paddled her either!!! I've offered to, but she laughs, "Total wimp here, no way!" I would love to have her on the bench for a couple dozen good swats. After reading this, dunno, did I say...OMFG...wow!!! LOL!

#9 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:25 AM

That's remarkable. I could never cope with a spanking of that length and severity unless I felt I had done something really bad. And 90 minutes! I am always amazed by people's capacity for endurance. If my husband decided to give me 1,000 spanks he'd do it in about 20 minutes I think.

Louise

#10 Guest_candygirl04_*

Guest_candygirl04_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:26 PM

Catharsis, thank you so much for sharing such a compelling story. I cannot imagine that anyoune could take 1,000, never mind someone giving 1,000! I am sure that neither of you will forget the experience for a long time -- I know I won't!

#11 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

Catharsis, thank you so much for sharing such a compelling story. I cannot imagine that anyoune could take 1,000, never mind someone giving 1,000! I am sure that neither of you will forget the experience for a long time -- I know I won't!

candygirl04,

When I texted her this morning , "My bottom hurts," what was her response? "My arm hurts!"

Hmmmph!

#12 Guest_candygirl04_*

Guest_candygirl04_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:30 PM

candygirl04,

When I texted her this morning , "My bottom hurts," what was her response? "My arm hurts!"

Hmmmph!

Smile.

#13 DomDaddyDriver

DomDaddyDriver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

I don't think i could even do this even if someone asks me to. Very real. Very intense.

#14 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:42 PM

candygirl04,

Hmmmph!

Uh DOH!

Waddid ya expect?

:P

#15 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:31 PM

Uh DOH!

Waddid ya expect?

:P

What did I expect? What did I expect?? I am GLAD that you asked!

I'll you what I "did expect:"

In 140 characters or less, typed by thumbs, I expected:

"Oh, you Poor Dear! I just bet you are Really On Fire! I should have been much more gentle with you. After all, you are my Expressive Spankee, full of wit and wisdom... my own W(S)hining Sh(W)it! I apologize... may I get you some Ice Cream? Or how about a New Car? You Poooooor Dear!"

That's what I expected!

#16 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:58 AM

What did I expect? What did I expect?? I am GLAD that you asked!

I'll you what I "did expect:"

In 140 characters or less, typed by thumbs, I expected:

"Oh, you Poor Dear! I just bet you are Really On Fire! I should have been much more gentle with you. After all, you are my Expressive Spankee, full of wit and wisdom... my own W(S)hining Sh(W)it! I apologize... may I get you some Ice Cream? Or how about a New Car? You Poooooor Dear!"

That's what I expected!

You know, C...if I had been the one to spank you like that, you KNOW you would have gotten EXACTLY what you expected!

:D

#17 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

You know, C...if I had been the one to spank you like that, you KNOW you would have gotten EXACTLY what you expected!

:D

Oh, gee, MB... Thank You!

Can you maybe send me the New Car in advance of giving me my spanking, so I can get myself to where you are in Pittsburgh? You do know that I would not just collect the car and refuse to show up, don't you? Don't You????

#18 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:26 AM

Oh, gee, MB... Thank You!

Can you maybe send me the New Car in advance of giving me my spanking, so I can get myself to where you are in Pittsburgh? You do know that I would not just collect the car and refuse to show up, don't you? Don't You????

Spankbuns...you KNOW that I would never think that you wouldn't show up..not when I have ice cream waiting for you, my pretty...

(hehehe)

#19 Bella13

Bella13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

Wow! What a story! I commend you both highly. I absolutely despise the paddle *On a normal day* and cannot believe your endurance. I'm just like O.O over this.
"Those who say that they only have one life to live, must have never read a book." - Anonymous.

#20 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

For the select, discriminating minority of spankingneeds.com that wish to know (probably just ME)

Twelve days after this most severe of spankings, I still have a round coaster-sized darkened rough place on the "sit spot" of each cheek, and I still feel the spanking results when I compress that flesh in any way (sitting, standing, walking, etc., etc.)

Still regard it as The Perfect Spanking!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users