Photo

Female spankers and Male spankees

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Female spankers and Male spankees (123 member(s) have cast votes)

Female Spankers Male Spankee

1. Voted female (22 votes [17.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.89%

2. Voted male (101 votes [82.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 82.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 colo_native

colo_native

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:30 PM

me im a spankee

#2 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:02 PM

So few Female Spankers, so many male spankees....

Can we count the Female Spankers in the world on one, or two hands?

#3 dlferris2012

dlferris2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:05 PM

me im a spankee

Actually, I am a switch. And I am usually the spanker.

But there have been times when my bare bottom has been up.

#4 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Location:SE Mich @ iSwat - Institute Spanking Wisdom And Technology

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:30 PM

I write this rhyme on SpankingNeeds to help us all, for ammon's sake,
Remember names of female spankers whose strong arms our ass will break;
The rhyme and rhythm of this ditty, in mnemonic purpose make
A way to memorize their names, their hands upon our butts to take:

There's my choice, Loving Witness with her heart arse sculputured avatar,
The ever-popular Miss Bam, she'll burn your butt like a cigar;
And MaMaBlue, she's rather new, but spankees praise her, near and far,
And Audrey Knight, she'll bust your ass from Michigan clear to Qatar!

From southern-most east Michigan comes Christy with her hand outstreched;
And in Detroit there's Karen, but her last name my dim mind won't fetch;
There's SecondChanceOTK, also called Michelle,she's near Flint Mich;
And Aunti Rhi, and Allie B -- they'll burn you with a paddle swish!

We macho men regress to bawling boys bent o'er Mistress Marie,
Ms. Spanking Starlets, what a name... is she one spanker, two, or three?
A switch she is, Zille Defeu, her own butt red, will paddle thee;
And if you seek a student spanker, go to see AlexisG.

If I say "linterscolpet," you reply "Gesundheit" and back off;
I tell you of MsEitherOr, but you're afraid you'll get my cough;
OhioF4203, a switch at which you should not scoff;
StrictJane's strong arm and hand will make you take your pants right off!

But that's not all - i4gaveall, and iamsorry give out spanks;
olderandwiser, aust0226ap -- we grab our "anks"
There's bach, AdventureSweet, and CocoaPuff and sepia, more blanks,
So ammon, here are round two dozen spankers for which we give thanks!
"Most men fantasize about receiving a hard disciplinary punishment but aren't quite prepared for what it involves... It is a tremendous amount of pain applied in a manner that is beyond their limits in order to teach them a proper lesson." Miss J, lead of Women-Spanking-Men.com

#5 thadr

thadr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:18 PM

Also a switch. Love to give and receive. Given the nature of the relationship I'm in (what she's more comfortable with), I get more often than I give. :o
Posted Image

#6 Mikey

Mikey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:58 PM

I'm a male spankee. My girlfriend will spank me on occasion, but not as much as I would like. I would prefer being spanked by a female, but will take whatever I can get. Just my input.

#7 spank_mike_hard

spank_mike_hard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:28 PM

Male spankee for female disciplinarians only!

I am a smart ass and I love a women to make my ass smart ...

#8 StrictJane

StrictJane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:04 PM

Being a Disciplinarian I see the disparity first hand every day!
It wouldn't be so pronounced if male's with the need expressed their feelings more openly...
There are more females open to spanking than you may think. ;)

#9 spank_mike_hard

spank_mike_hard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:48 AM

Being a Disciplinarian I see the disparity first hand every day!
It wouldn't be so pronounced if male's with the need expressed their feelings more openly...
There are more females open to spanking than you may think. ;)

I have been pretty open about this all my life. I told all of my girlfriends (including all the
would-be girlfriends that didn't go for it) and my wife about this early on in the relationship.
So you may say that I have had some practice, but I can honestly say that it was never easy;
and it still isn't.

I think a basic fact is that social norms still make the male spankee out to be more of a ...
well ... let's just say outlier... , than the female spankee. I think many women see a male who is
asking to be spanked as weak, simply because the social norm for strong males is exactly the
opposite. Ironically, most people in my everyday life would consider me anything but weak and
I am inclined to believe that this is true for most male spankees out there.

I think even on this site, the male spankees form a fringe group (along with the female
spankers).

It is hard to open up about something like this to a person who is not a-priory known to be
"into" it and I have certainly had a larger number experiences with rejection than I had with
acceptance.

Mike

I am a smart ass and I love a women to make my ass smart ...

#10 StrictJane

StrictJane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

I have been pretty open about this all my life. I told all of my girlfriends (including all the
would-be girlfriends that didn't go for it) and my wife about this early on in the relationship.
So you may say that I have had some practice, but I can honestly say that it was never easy;
and it still isn't.

I think a basic fact is that social norms still make the male spankee out to be more of a ...
well ... let's just say outlier... , than the female spankee. I think many women see a male who is
asking to be spanked as weak, simply because the social norm for strong males is exactly the
opposite. Ironically, most people in my everyday life would consider me anything but weak and
I am inclined to believe that this is true for most male spankees out there.

I think even on this site, the male spankees form a fringe group (along with the female
spankers).

It is hard to open up about something like this to a person who is not a-priory known to be
"into" it and I have certainly had a larger number experiences with rejection than I had with
acceptance.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I commend your openness and courage to discuss your needs with new relationships - it is better to know earlier than later if this is what you will eventually want in the relationship. Not easy, but it is necessary.

I do enjoy discussing the societal issues! Your inclinations are correct as far as my experience with male clients is concerned - the majority have indicated that they are indeed not submissive in their everyday lives, but rather the opposite, and quite often they are successful in some way. Many are high achievers in their field. To be open publicly with their need could put them at odds with social norms as you mentioned, jeopardizing relationships both personal and business, so they remain as a whispered and misunderstood category of human interaction that is, however, more prevalent than both members and their observers acknowledge.

It is this secrecy and concealment of personal power that most likely acts as the self-limiting factor – if we as a society had numerous exemplars of high profile and respected individuals whom were known to subscribe to this shared interest of ours, the visible majority would eventually adapt and accept the behavior, at some level, not as a norm, but as a facet of human behavior.

From my viewpoint, I can see females (including relatively vanilla ones) accepting and even possibly encouraging this male subgroup long before vanilla and puritan males allow their “weak male” colleagues to achieve any visible position of authority or acceptance in polite and "normal" society. In their view, it is not “right” to allow a (feminine) woman to have physical charge over a man. To have the man actually want it is in their opinion much worse, as the "fault" would be patriarchal destructive behavior. Patriarchal societies are not going anywhere in a hurry, if at all, though perhaps man can admit that at heart he is susceptible to the matriarchal love and discipline that made our civilizations civil.

x StrictJane

#11 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:42 AM

I commend spank_mike_hard for his openness, and I commend StrictJane for sharing her experience (Oh, and Welcome To The Board, StrictJane... I hope you become very active here).

I am a male spankee who has had the extreme good fortune of finding the perfect female spanker, Loving Witness, who is on this board. In addition to common sense, she has world experience that both commands respect and allows her to give wise counsel.

...and in "real life," I am anything but submissive. In fact, with the responsibilities for complex decision-making and actions, it is a relief to have one small area of life where I can turn myself over to another trusted person's wisdom.

Oh... and She Spanks HARD!!! But care-ingly. She does not spank widely, but she does spank WELL!
"Most men fantasize about receiving a hard disciplinary punishment but aren't quite prepared for what it involves... It is a tremendous amount of pain applied in a manner that is beyond their limits in order to teach them a proper lesson." Miss J, lead of Women-Spanking-Men.com

#12 TopBottom

TopBottom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:01 AM

I've come to terms just recently that I want to be a spankee 80% of the time. I thought women would think I was a wimp if I admitted to liking to be dominated by a woman and spanked. I know it wouldn't help my career if word got out. But, getting spanked is the only thing that turns me on. I have to come to terms with it.

#13 Guest_2bspanked_*

Guest_2bspanked_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:35 PM

“I think a basic fact is that social norms still make the male spankee out to be more of a ...well ... let's just say outlier... , than the female spankee. I think many women see a male who is asking to be spanked as weak, simply because the social norm for strong males is exactly the opposite. Ironically, most people in my everyday life would consider me anything but weak and I am inclined to believe that this is true for most male spankees out there.” - spank-mike-hard
---------------------------------------

“To be open publicly with their need could put them at odds with social norms as you mentioned, jeopardizing relationships both personal and business, so they remain as a whispered and misunderstood category of human interaction that is, however, more prevalent than both members and their observers acknowledge.”
- StrictJane
“...and in "real life," I am anything but submissive. In fact, with the responsibilities for complex decision-making and actions, it is a relief to have one small area of life where I can turn myself over to another trusted person's wisdom.” - Cathy
“I've come to terms just recently that I want to be a spankee 80% of the time. I thought women would think I was a wimp if I admitted to liking to be dominated by a woman and spanked. I know it wouldn't help my career if word got out. But, getting spanked is the only thing that turns me on. I have to come to terms with it. “ - TopBottom

Wow - I had to just paste in these comments because they were so dead on for me. Although a life-long fascination, I only “came out” with my spanking “thing” through this board about six months ago. I was married for twenty years and although my wife knew I was turned on by it, I was never as direct or demanding as I should have been about my “needs” - most likely from fear of either losing her respect or being perceived as something less than the man / hunter / gatherer that she married. Like Mike, in my everyday life whatever I am not in charge of, I pretty much try to be. Like TopBottom, I’ve given out my share of spankings, but nearly all in a sexual or semi-sexual context. But in my heart of hearts, I’ve come to admit that during just about every spanking I have given out, in the back of my mind is the hope that she will realize by being spanked what a release and turn on it is - and want to reciprocate. I also agree with Mike about the risk a guy takes “coming out”. If a female spankee takes a risk and verbalizes her need, I believe most guys would be more than happy to at least try to accommodate her, even if they think it’s a bit freaky - mainly because we think from such a sexual perspective. But if a male spankee takes the same risk, the result can easily be a loss of respect, relationship, position, gossip, etc. Where as a girl might be thought of as “a bit freaky and wild”, a guy risks being labeled as a pervert, deviant, sick, etc.

Regarding StrictJane’s point about the possibility that there are more female spankers than we might know, if only more men would step up and “come out”, I can offer this: as a male spankee, the idea of a woman with enough personal power to say “okay, drop your pants and bend over” has ALWAYS been a turn on, but strangely enough - until recently it never crossed my mind that the reverse could be true for her. My own anxiety over how I would be perceived kept me from considering that for some women, it might be a turn on to have an otherwise alpha male say “I need to be spanked, and I trust you enough to do it”.

I think that for the male spankee, it’s easy to lower our sights and just be grateful for a woman who would be willing to spank....the idea that there might be women who actually LIKE to spank is almost too much to believe in.

I can now testify that as exciting as the idea of being spanked by a willing woman was, it pales in comparison to being told you will be spanked by a woman who passionately loves to do it....

Oh, and StrictJane?
“perhaps man can admit that at heart he is susceptible to the matriarchal love and discipline that made our civilizations civil”

yeouch - truth hurts!
:lol:
2b

#14 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

....the idea that there might be woman who actually LIKES to spank is almost too much to believe in.

I can now testify that as exciting as the idea of being spanked by a willing woman was, it pales in comparison to being told you will be spanked by a woman who passionately loves to do it....

Likewise, I am pleased to report that LW absolutely LOVES to spank me... she finds that it gives her an exhilarating sense of power. She tells me she is particularly passionate about the fact that I submit to what she knows is so much pain, imparted by her hand. She (quite rightly) glories in my trust.

#15 Guest_Imperial_Pony_*

Guest_Imperial_Pony_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

I used to be a switch, and I have topped a male before. I actually love topping males. But in the last several years I have truly become more of an 'ee. Sorry, guys! lol

#16 Guest_quietbrat_*

Guest_quietbrat_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:01 PM

So far this is the most receptive board I have ever been on, and I do profile freely as a switch. But I know the disparity still exists because even here, the only times I have ever been "in trouble" (read: not bratting but actively pissing people off) are when I have allowed myself to go too far into the spankEE side of my nature...and that doesn't even count the number of people who insist on how intensely and fundamentally "selfish" I supposedly am for NOT "swinging" or making sex part of the power exchange.

#17 BadboyIN

BadboyIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

I am a switch also, I get to spank more than be spanked, no preference anymore, I like both.

#18 dlferris2012

dlferris2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:39 AM

I suppose I am a switch because I do get a spanking sometimes. But usually I am the spanker.

#19 Guest_blue27_*

Guest_blue27_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

Will admit to being a switch of sorts, on the magnitude of 80% receiving; 20% giving.

#20 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

I started in my adult life as a spanker, but in the past 15 years or so have become a spankee. I have been spanked by both men and women and it is a totally different experience. Unlike growing up when a spanking from either parent was something to dread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users