• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Bstone1

Bstone1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:24 PM

I have been looking for a place to discuss an experience that happened a long time ago. I have been obsessed with the idea of being spanked by a dominant woman since I was 10. I was spanked bare bottom OTK by the woman who lived next door for stealing and lying. The spanking was a shock and I hatred it. But later something very powerful happened, I liked the feeling of a very black and blue rear. Jump forward 10 years. I married young and attempted to get my wife to spank me. She thought I was weird. During a visit to her parents I got into an argument with my mother in law. As things escalated my mother in law told me that one more word and I would be sorry. I didn't understand how angry she was and kept on. To get to the point, she told me I was rude and that she was going to spank me or I could leave her home and not come back. I thought this was absurd and to my embarrassment my wife told her mother that I thought I would like a spanking! My sisters in law were present and I was mortified. After considering the predicament I decided I had no choice and followed my mother in law's angry direction. I followed her to their barn where she produced a hair brush and a bar of soap. After verbally chastising me she forced the soap into my mouth and warned me not to spit it out. Then with real strength and shocking determination she yanked down my pants and administered an unbelievable beating with the hair brush. I could not sit comfortably for several days. I hated this experience and my now ex wife thought this was great. During any argument she would threaten to call her mom. I am not a wimpy guy but this experience has been in my mind for decades. Are there other men who have been spanked by their mothers in law? Are there growm men who were really spanked by a women against the mans will?

#2 Guest_Gator_*

Guest_Gator_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:31 PM

...she told me I was rude and that she was going to spank me or I could leave her home and not come back...Are there growm men who were really spanked by a women against the mans will?

No. And according to your post you weren't either.

Thanks for the fun story though.

#3 BigBadTim

BigBadTim

• Root Admin
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:02 PM

I can't hear you over the sound of you fapping.

#4 unbgirl

unbgirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

Bahahahaha!! Best. Response. Ever
"Feminism: the most organized form of nagging"

#5 Guest_2bspanked_*

Guest_2bspanked_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:46 PM

Yep - I've had a daydream similar to the one you describe.... it's a classic :lol:

Mine was a stable girl, wearing breeches, carrying a riding crop.....

Come to think of it, the only thing we have in common is the barn!
:P
2B

#6 jamiew

jamiew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:12 PM

When I was dating and then engaged to my first wife, I got a few spankings from my own mother (as well as a couple from my father)in her presence, she and her younger brother and sister got several from both of their parents, and I got a couple from her father. One time in particular that I remember well, their father spanked her younger brother and I together in the basement and left us standing in corners for some time. When we were called upstairs, my m-i-l to be spanked her son, and my fiance spanked me at the same time, in front of their father and younger sister. I can't say it's common, but you certainly aren't the only guy who has been spanked by an older woman.

#7 toledotop

toledotop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:09 AM

I have been looking for a place to discuss an experience that happened a long time ago. I have been obsessed with the idea of being spanked by a dominant woman since I was 10. I was spanked bare bottom OTK by the woman who lived next door for stealing and lying. The spanking was a shock and I hatred it. But later something very powerful happened, I liked the feeling of a very black and blue rear. Jump forward 10 years. I married young and attempted to get my wife to spank me. She thought I was weird. During a visit to her parents I got into an argument with my mother in law. As things escalated my mother in law told me that one more word and I would be sorry. I didn't understand how angry she was and kept on. To get to the point, she told me I was rude and that she was going to spank me or I could leave her home and not come back. I thought this was absurd and to my embarrassment my wife told her mother that I thought I would like a spanking! My sisters in law were present and I was mortified. After considering the predicament I decided I had no choice and followed my mother in law's angry direction. I followed her to their barn where she produced a hair brush and a bar of soap. After verbally chastising me she forced the soap into my mouth and warned me not to spit it out. Then with real strength and shocking determination she yanked down my pants and administered an unbelievable beating with the hair brush. I could not sit comfortably for several days. I hated this experience and my now ex wife thought this was great. During any argument she would threaten to call her mom. I am not a wimpy guy but this experience has been in my mind for decades. Are there other men who have been spanked by their mothers in law? Are there growm men who were really spanked by a women against the mans wil

Do you attend the San Francisco men's spanking parties?

#8 stefan

stefan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:14 AM

I have been looking for a place to discuss an experience that happened a long time ago. I have been obsessed with the idea of being spanked by a dominant woman since I was 10. I was spanked bare bottom OTK by the woman who lived next door for stealing and lying. The spanking was a shock and I hatred it. But later something very powerful happened, I liked the feeling of a very black and blue rear. Jump forward 10 years. I married young and attempted to get my wife to spank me. She thought I was weird. During a visit to her parents I got into an argument with my mother in law. As things escalated my mother in law told me that one more word and I would be sorry. I didn't understand how angry she was and kept on. To get to the point, she told me I was rude and that she was going to spank me or I could leave her home and not come back. I thought this was absurd and to my embarrassment my wife told her mother that I thought I would like a spanking! My sisters in law were present and I was mortified. After considering the predicament I decided I had no choice and followed my mother in law's angry direction. I followed her to their barn where she produced a hair brush and a bar of soap. After verbally chastising me she forced the soap into my mouth and warned me not to spit it out. Then with real strength and shocking determination she yanked down my pants and administered an unbelievable beating with the hair brush. I could not sit comfortably for several days. I hated this experience and my now ex wife thought this was great. During any argument she would threaten to call her mom. I am not a wimpy guy but this experience has been in my mind for decades. Are there other men who have been spanked by their mothers in law? Are there growm men who were really spanked by a women against the mans will?

Nice Story. Would be nice if true. :)

#9 DarkSteven

DarkSteven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:41 AM

I suggest you amend the story to you being twelve when you got married, so the moderators can delete the whole thing.
"You women....

The small-breasted ones want larger breasts. The large-breasted ones want smaller ones. The straight-haired ones curl their hair, and the curly-haired ones straighten theirs...

Quit fretting. We men love you."

#10 toocheekysgirl

toocheekysgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:54 PM

I suggest you amend the story to you being twelve when you got married, so the moderators can delete the whole thing.

Lol...ain't that the truth!

#11 flamingcheeks

flamingcheeks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

:huh: Some people...

#12 Belt_Needed

Belt_Needed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:31 PM

Well...if he really was telling the truth, & was looking for some comraderie, he sure hasn't found it yet. And, that is pretty unusual in this group. While not ever personally experiencing such a situation as he did, I certainly have heard of not so far fetched things happening. Many years prior to ever having the nerve to explore my M-M spanking need, I was threatened once by an upper classman in my college dorm to take me over his knee. I politely declined, owned my behavior & straightened up my freshman obnoxious activity, at least near his room. He was ex-military & I wasn't gonna mess with him! ..Brent

#13 flamingcheeks

flamingcheeks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:14 PM

Nice Story. Would be nice if trough. :)

Or if someone could spell...lol! :)
should be true, not trough ha :)

#14 PonyGirl

PonyGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:23 PM

Yep - I've had a daydream similar to the one you describe.... it's a classic :lol:

Mine was a stable girl, wearing breeches, carrying a riding crop.....

Come to think of it, the only thing we have in common is the barn!
:P
2B

really you would like to spank a girl with a riding crop in her breeches?

Let me know when that happens K? ;)

#15 PET5

PET5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:03 AM

I like pie. Thats the truth.

#16 PonyGirl

PonyGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:24 AM

I like pie. Thats the truth.

Strawberry rhubarb is the best!

#17 Peanut

Peanut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:27 PM

I can't hear you over the sound of you fapping.

ROFL

<3 <3 <3 Lizzy <3 <3 <3

#18 flamingcheeks

flamingcheeks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:34 PM

Lol!

#19 ToddnSuzy

ToddnSuzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:09 AM

Reminds me of this time in high school when I was forced to spank the entire cheerleading squad. They'd forgotten to wear panties to the big game... and, well... consequences were needed. ;)

#20 stefan

stefan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:20 AM

Or if someone could spell...lol! :)
should be true, not trough ha :)

You're right I can't spell. Unfortunately I'm dutch. In the mean time I edit that post and changed trough in true. :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users