Photo

SAMPLE WAIVER / AGREEMENT (feel free to use or edit)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 akadad

akadad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:43 PM

FALSE IMPRISONMENT & CORPORAL PUNISHMENT WAIVER

I, _____________________________________ age ____, being of a sound mind, and acting on a voluntary basis, ask the individual named below to mentor me, and hold me fully accountable for my words, actions, and deeds, at all times.

I understand I will be disciplined in ways he determines, and I agree to abide by the discipline policies he establishes regarding me. I waive my rights regarding the use of corporal punishment upon me, and I will not hold the mentor named below liable for the pain, or any bodily marks I may receive while being disciplined.

The intensity and duration of my punishment will be determined by my mentor, and I will abide by his decisions in this regard. He will choose the implements to spank me with, and determine how intense and how long my spankings will be. While I will not be asked to totally disrobe, I will be expected to lower my pants and underwear enough for a bare buttocks spanking session.

If I attempt to move around too much during discipline, or attempt to block the impact area with my hands, I understand and agree to be restrained to help insure my hands and other areas of my body are not injured during spankings.

I also waive my rights concerning being restricted, and will remain in my room, or the house, if and when directed to do so. I will obey my mentor at all times, and cooperate with him at all times.

For CP based discipline to work, it must be administered on a consistent and regular basis to insure a high standard of accountability. I agree to accept discipline as often as my mentor determines it is necessary, and I will accept discipline in a cooperative and respectful manner.

My signature indicates I agree to the terms of the agreement and waiver:

__________________________________________ Date: ___/___/______

Mentors signature __________________________________________

* This waiver and agreement is valid from the date shown above, and remains in force for one year. This is a binding agreement and waiver, and cannot be terminated before the termination date as specified above.

#2 mickeylover

mickeylover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

FALSE IMPRISONMENT & CORPORAL PUNISHMENT WAIVER

I, _____________________________________ age ____, being of a sound mind, and acting on a voluntary basis, ask the individual named below to mentor me, and hold me fully accountable for my words, actions, and deeds, at all times.

I understand I will be disciplined in ways he determines, and I agree to abide by the discipline policies he establishes regarding me. I waive my rights regarding the use of corporal punishment upon me, and I will not hold the mentor named below liable for the pain, or any bodily marks I may receive while being disciplined.

The intensity and duration of my punishment will be determined by my mentor, and I will abide by his decisions in this regard. He will choose the implements to spank me with, and determine how intense and how long my spankings will be. While I will not be asked to totally disrobe, I will be expected to lower my pants and underwear enough for a bare buttocks spanking session.

If I attempt to move around too much during discipline, or attempt to block the impact area with my hands, I understand and agree to be restrained to help insure my hands and other areas of my body are not injured during spankings.

I also waive my rights concerning being restricted, and will remain in my room, or the house, if and when directed to do so. I will obey my mentor at all times, and cooperate with him at all times.

For CP based discipline to work, it must be administered on a consistent and regular basis to insure a high standard of accountability. I agree to accept discipline as often as my mentor determines it is necessary, and I will accept discipline in a cooperative and respectful manner.

My signature indicates I agree to the terms of the agreement and waiver:

__________________________________________ Date: ___/___/______

Mentors signature __________________________________________

* This waiver and agreement is valid from the date shown above, and remains in force for one year. This is a binding agreement and waiver, and cannot be terminated before the termination date as specified above.

This is a good example of what is expected of the spankee. A contract should include what limits have been established prior to the signing of any agreement. What are your duties and responsibilites toward the spankee? I look forward to seeing your response.

#3 DarkSteven

DarkSteven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:32 PM

Don't do this.

In the event that the spankee decides to fight you legally, this contract will not protect you at all. The only effect it will have is to prove premeditation on the spanker's part.
"You women....

The small-breasted ones want larger breasts. The large-breasted ones want smaller ones. The straight-haired ones curl their hair, and the curly-haired ones straighten theirs...

Quit fretting. We men love you."

#4 Guest_Aspenleafquaking_*

Guest_Aspenleafquaking_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

Quite frankly I would be insulted if my disciplinarian would ask me to sign a piece of crap like this. Where is the trust if they ask you to sign something like that???? Adult spanking after all is consentual and the spankee although should not top from the bottom their limits should be respected. This in know way takes into consideration any limitations the spankee might have.

Aspen

#5 Guest_layXmylap_*

Guest_layXmylap_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:05 PM

I'd be careful there. Without a third party witness to the signing, that contract will not hold up. I simply keep a running track record of all e-mails and IM conversations exchanged and transferred to paper kept in a file. If the 'mentee' decides to retaliate, he/she could end up looking very foolish in a courtroom. Also, I would never suggest that a potential 'mentee' sign away thier rights. Ask the right questions to cover yourself, and make sure you have a 'rock-solid' understanding before meeting. ;)

#6 BigBadTim

BigBadTim

• Root Admin
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:53 PM

Have actually seen a case where such a contract was immediately thrown out as you "can't consent to be a crime victim" and kidnapping or assault is of course a crime. It comes down to trust and choosing your partner carefully as the law won't protect anyone in what they see as a fetish lifestyle.

#7 akadad

akadad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:25 PM

An agreement like this is a way of letting a spankee know the options their potential mentor will expect to use IF they enter into a mentor/mentee relationship. Almost any waiver of this nature won't hold water in court, as anyone should be able to discern. It tells a mentee what they MAY potentially face, not what will happen during any given discipline session. This type of agreement will cause many to stay away from discipline based accountability, while others will be drawn to it.

#8 johnpaul

johnpaul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

An agreement like this is a way of letting a spankee know the options their potential mentor will expect to use IF they enter into a mentor/mentee relationship. Almost any waiver of this nature won't hold water in court, as anyone should be able to discern. It tells a mentee what they MAY potentially face, not what will happen during any given discipline session. This type of agreement will cause many to stay away from discipline based accountability, while others will be drawn to it.

Well, if you want change, then this is the way for it to be. But, you must want it, else you will not pay the price, it does cost to change. Also, it should be that you can stop, leave and go away anytime you desire, with no problems.

JP-64 and still changing and learning...

#9 akadad

akadad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:08 AM

This is a sample agreement, and as I state it can be EDITED before being signed. No one can or will be forced to stay with me, they are free to leave at anytime. Many who move here would love the security of knowing they would have ma as a mentor for at least a year, and not have to move out in the near future. Again, this is an editable sample waiver, anyone can take it or leave it..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users