meeting others

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_iamsorry_*

Guest_iamsorry_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:45 AM

Hello I am not sure if this is the right place to post this? My appologies in advance if it is not. But at any rate Can some one offer some suggestons on meeting a female to witness my husbands spanking? Ideally she would have some experience and perhaps even offer some advice and take part to some degree. We have discussed this and felt it would be best to seek out some one in the spanking world as they ideally would not be judgemental. Unfortuneately it is not like can just ask a girl friend of mine, As I feel that I would be possibly suggesting something that might offend her or our friendship or worse. So it seems like it would be best to look for an individual or a group setting for this to take place. Has any one else ever sought this out? How did it work out or is it better left in the fantasy realm?

Thanks

#2 DarkSteven

DarkSteven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:32 AM

The easiest way to do this by far would be to find a local spanking or BDSM group and spank him there, or ask women there if they'd like to lend a hand (or eyeball). Are there any groups by you?
"You women....

The small-breasted ones want larger breasts. The large-breasted ones want smaller ones. The straight-haired ones curl their hair, and the curly-haired ones straighten theirs...

Quit fretting. We men love you."

#3 flamingcheeks

flamingcheeks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:40 AM

From experience, I'd say it's best left in the fantasy realm.

#4 DaChief

DaChief

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:28 PM

Whether you meet a person online or through a local BDSM group, my advice would be to make certain all three of you forge a strong friendship before actually engaging in an act that intimate. This could take as much as 4 months. It is also important for him to be comfortable with her and feel friendship towards her. Without that you are running a major risk of damaging your relationship with him.

#5 ToddnSuzy

ToddnSuzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:25 PM

Totally agree with you... I think it's definitely NOT a good idea to ask a vanilla friend. A good place to find what you're looking for though might be a spanking party. Watching a spanking is one of the main things that goes on. Many that attend have "experience" and would be open to participating. It probably wouldn't be difficult to find what you're looking for at a spanking party.

Probably could find it at a larger BDSM party too... but at those events, there are many-many interests beyond just spanking. A spanking party would be easier. Lots of spanking party groups too... Vegas, Texas, Chicago, New York, Florida, Seattle, etc-etc.

Good luck!

#6 Need-a-hard-paddling

Need-a-hard-paddling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:20 AM

Where are the Spanking parties in Texas, especially Fort Worth / Dallas?

#7 Catharsis By Her Hand

Catharsis By Her Hand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Location:SE Mich @ iSwat - Institute Spanking Wisdom And Technology

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

Another option, depending on where you are, is to go to one of the female spankers of men on the board (see here for list) that is local for you and request her to join you, via a PM.

...or you could go to www. yourwebcom.cam, announce a time and date on this board for the event, set up a "blackboard" to receive comments on the site, then post a simultaneous video for comment by members of this board ("you missed the spot on the lower left!" "Hey, I don't hit that gently even in warmup".)
"Most men fantasize about receiving a hard disciplinary punishment but aren't quite prepared for what it involves... It is a tremendous amount of pain applied in a manner that is beyond their limits in order to teach them a proper lesson." Miss J, lead of Women-Spanking-Men.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users