• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 qwerk790

qwerk790

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:26 AM

Hey! So I'm new here but wanted to see if there was anyone - male for female -interested in spanking me.

I've only been spanked before, but would be willing to meet up with female spankees or younger guys.

I'm looking disciplinary spankings, but wouldn't mind getting into a relationship where spankings are both disciplinary and sexual.

Also, I like (correct verb choice?) to be spanked HARD. Paddles, canes, belts, tawse, you name it - I can take a beating (that I justly deserve!)

I'm located in Davis, CA for school most of the year, but travel pretty frequently to San Jose so if you're in Sac or the Bay Area, let me know =)

Oh, I'm 21, 5'6, 135, if that matters. Fit/average build

*Besides spanking, I'm also into some other kinks such as petticoat discipline, diaper play, enemas, suppositories, and figging, but it's not required unless you're into it as well and want to spice up some "vanilla" spanking.

#2 CorytheSpanker

CorytheSpanker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:47 AM

Hi there Im Cory 24 lives in sacramento. I am more than milling to give you a good spanking whenever you need one. I go to davis at least twice a month and we can meet at a safe place there. If you want to get together here in sac I cant host so we would have to find another place. Hit me up if you are interested.

#3 Spank Master Bill

Spank Master Bill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:25 PM

Come check out the monthly San Francisco Men's Spanking Parties.
The next party will be on Sunday December 12th

Check out our WEB page - http://www.voy.com/201188/

It's a very safe place for beginners to explore or just meet and talk to other guys in the SF Bay Area into Spanking.

Spank Master Bill
#(415) 864-2766
SanFranParty@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users