• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Spanking as a therapy

Spanking as a therapy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:44 PM

When blisters happend as a result of a spanking,and some times they break and bleed and make the spanking short , any tips on preventing and what are the remedies for a quick healings, thanks for your responses,

#2 Peanut

Peanut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:08 AM

OMG that sounds brutal!

What was used on you that this occured?

<3 <3 <3 Lizzy <3 <3 <3

#3 Guest_lilac_*

Guest_lilac_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

Now this is actually a spanking topic so it's been moved to the general discussion area.

As for blisters, it's important that your disciplinarian watches carefully as he spanks you. I remember one time Mike was spanking me and it was helping me and all of a sudden he stopped cold. I asked him what happened and he said there was the start of a blister and he would not allow himself to spank a bottom that was starting to blister because it's dangerous to the skin.

He was skilled at what he did. The spanking was over at that point.

Are you bare bottomed during your spanking? I ask that because some people are uncomfortable with it but this is why it's so important...it allows the spanker to gauge what he's doing. Maybe you should ask your mentor to pay closer attention so that you do not blister and bleed. You're face down so there is no way you can know what's going on so you have to trust this person and if they're not paying attention or spanking you anyway then I'd question that.

If a blister starts and your spanker stops then that is great. Afterwards use arnica gel. It helps to take a tube of that to all your sessions. It's cooling and healing and helps prevent bruising as well.

#4 Spanking as a therapy

Spanking as a therapy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

OMG that sounds brutal!

What was used on you that this occured?

She was using the brush, she also used different paddles,all wood

#5 Spanking as a therapy

Spanking as a therapy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

Now this is actually a spanking topic so it's been moved to the general discussion area.

As for blisters, it's important that your disciplinarian watches carefully as he spanks you. I remember one time Mike was spanking me and it was helping me and all of a sudden he stopped cold. I asked him what happened and he said there was the start of a blister and he would not allow himself to spank a bottom that was starting to blister because it's dangerous to the skin.

He was skilled at what he did. The spanking was over at that point.

Are you bare bottomed during your spanking? I ask that because some people are uncomfortable with it but this is why it's so important...it allows the spanker to gauge what he's doing. Maybe you should ask your mentor to pay closer attention so that you do not blister and bleed. You're face down so there is no way you can know what's going on so you have to trust this person and if they're not paying attention or spanking you anyway then I'd question that.

If a blister starts and your spanker stops then that is great. Afterwards use arnica gel. It helps to take a tube of that to all your sessions. It's cooling and healing and helps prevent bruising as well.

Thank you Lilac, for your response and the good informations, I was bare bottom for the spanking, actualy it is not that bad now, I see little marks what look like scares, and few bruises, I think she should have spanked little below the crease, that would probably made the spanking much more painful, and less damaging to the seat of my bottom, I will take your advise and get arnica gel, thanks again

#6 Guest_lilac_*

Guest_lilac_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:38 AM

Bumping a few good spanking topics.

#7 Results

Results

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

I would say that if you developed blisters and your top continued to spank you to the point that the blisters broke and fluid and blood leeched out - you were definately spanked excessively. The very same thing happened to me several years ago. My female top spanked me to the point where I developed blisters, which under her continued spanking broke and shed a clear liquid mixed with blood. Since she used a wide paddle my blisters were large. I was in misery for a week, and had to sleep on my stomach and had to sit on pillows during the day. Sitting on a toilet was very painful. My blisters leeched clear fluid for days and I developed large scabs. My top apoligized and admitted that her session was much to extensive and that it would never happen again. It didn't. You need to reach an understanding with your top to never take you there again.

#8 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:17 AM

I thoiught I have given some very hard spankings and not one of them raised a blister. Welts, yes. Bruises, yes. Blisters, no.

Are they the effect of certain implements? I thought I saw somewhere that paddles with holes tended to blister.

#9 Guest_shybaby16_*

Guest_shybaby16_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:21 AM

I thoiught I have given some very hard spankings and not one of them raised a blister. Welts, yes. Bruises, yes. Blisters, no.

Are they the effect of certain implements? I thought I saw somewhere that paddles with holes tended to blister.

I experienced paddles with holes, it is a very effective implement without leaving blisters so long as the mentor knows when to stop. Actually, that is true for any type of implement. The bottom line is to get the message across without damage.

#10 TORCH

TORCH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:49 PM

When blisters happend as a result of a spanking,and some times they break and bleed and make the spanking short , any tips on preventing and what are the remedies for a quick healings, thanks for your responses,

You might want to change partners, sounds like some one may be getting a bit over zealous. None the less I'd definately try a different implement.

#11 PonyGirl

PonyGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:21 PM

Great care on the part of the spanker should be taken to protect the skin of the spankee. Accidents do occur and then you need keep the area clean and covered until they stop weeping. The best care is prevention. That goes back the spanker being careful.

#12 jacklee

jacklee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:47 PM

I have heard the term "blistering" when referring to a spanking but I never gave it much thought until I read this post. What the heck kind of spanking
would cause this? I did a google image search on "blistered butt" and I didn't see anything resembling a blister in any of them. (You can try it yourself but interestingly this also brought up an image of a woman giving oral sex to a man. What that has to do with a blistering is an even greater mystery).

#13 Spanking as a therapy

Spanking as a therapy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:38 AM

It has been over two weeks since that spanking that left me with some blisters, now it is all healing well and the the only thing left is some scaring, I am hopping they will disappear also, thank you all for all your replies and concerns, happy Thanksgiving.

#14 maxjake

maxjake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:40 PM

I am not an experience spanker but I am an engineer. I think the problem with wooden paddles may be their rigidity and surface friction. Striking a rounded surface with a ridged flat surface means that the force of the strike will be greatest at the center point of impact and will decrease, I am guessing, exponentially from that point. Since the underlying flesh can expand freely but the skin cannot; due to the skins surface friction with the paddle; there will be stress at the interface of the 2 tissues.The closer to the center point, the greater the stress. If the stress is high enough the interface will tear. Hence a blister. Anyone who has had a blister on their foot knows that it develops at the point of hardest contact; greatest friction. It's like a new boot that's not broken in. The skin in contact with the hard parts of the boot is restrained by friction. It can't stretch with movement so it tears away from the underlying flesh. This may be the case with a ridged wooden paddle. The skin is restrained by friction with the paddle surface. It cannot stretch so it tears away from the underlying tissue.

In the case of a ridged paddle with holes, each hole acts as a stress focus. The skin in contact with the paddle surface is restrained. The underlying flesh is not. The skin and flesh extrude (pushes) through the hole. Since the skin is restrained at the edges of the hole it is stretched, like blowing up a balloon. If you exceed the elasticity of the skin it will tear at the surface or, the interface with the flesh. This means blisters or bleeding. If my thinking is correct; and of course it may not be; It may be a safer to use flexible paddles like Lexan. Since they flex the force of the swat is distributed over a larger area and will not stretch the skin as much. Another strategy may be to lubricate the ridged paddle so that the skin can slip.You could use something like baby oil or non-stick kitchen spray. I can't think of a safe and reasonable way of testing this. In industry and medical research they use pig flesh but I am not going out to buy a dead pig.

I am no expert. This is all speculation. I hope I don't sound like I'm pontificating. It's just that I am trained in technical writing. I'm just another monkey like everyone else. I'm very interested in hearing what everyone else thinks. Particularly those of you that have used both lexan and wooden paddles or, wooden paddles with and without holes.

Michael
Michael

You should never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way, your a mile away, and you have his shoes.

#15 TORCH

TORCH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:51 PM

I am not an experience spanker but I am an engineer. I think the problem with wooden paddles may be their rigidity and surface friction. Striking a rounded surface with a ridged flat surface means that the force of the strike will be greatest at the center point of impact and will decrease, I am guessing, exponentially from that point. Since the underlying flesh can expand freely but the skin cannot; due to the skins surface friction with the paddle; there will be stress at the interface of the 2 tissues.The closer to the center point, the greater the stress. If the stress is high enough the interface will tear. Hence a blister. Anyone who has had a blister on their foot knows that it develops at the point of hardest contact; greatest friction. It's like a new boot that's not broken in. The skin in contact with the hard parts of the boot is restrained by friction. It can't stretch with movement so it tears away from the underlying flesh. This may be the case with a ridged wooden paddle. The skin is restrained by friction with the paddle surface. It cannot stretch so it tears away from the underlying tissue.

In the case of a ridged paddle with holes, each hole acts as a stress focus. The skin in contact with the paddle surface is restrained. The underlying flesh is not. The skin and flesh extrude (pushes) through the hole. Since the skin is restrained at the edges of the hole it is stretched, like blowing up a balloon. If you exceed the elasticity of the skin it will tear at the surface or, the interface with the flesh. This means blisters or bleeding. If my thinking is correct; and of course it may not be; It may be a safer to use flexible paddles like Lexan. Since they flex the force of the swat is distributed over a larger area and will not stretch the skin as much. Another strategy may be to lubricate the ridged paddle so that the skin can slip.You could use something like baby oil or non-stick kitchen spray. I can't think of a safe and reasonable way of testing this. In industry and medical research they use pig flesh but I am not going out to buy a dead pig.

I am no expert. This is all speculation. I hope I don't sound like I'm pontificating. It's just that I am trained in technical writing. I'm just another monkey like everyone else. I'm very interested in hearing what everyone else thinks. Particularly those of you that have used both lexan and wooden paddles or, wooden paddles with and without holes.

Michael

I've been paddled with both wooden paddles with and without holes. I've never gotten a blister from either. Many welts from a cane but once again no blisters. I di watch a video once where a paddle with layers of heavy leather and slots in it caused blisters QUICKLY. Can't say I've ever had blisters so can't really advise on this, actrually let me clarify to say I have never gotten blisters from a spanking!

#16 Fohn

Fohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:42 AM

I was spanked by a pro once and she stopped, saying "if I spank you any more you'll get blisters and I'm not going there. I don't have enough experience unfortunately to know what will keep that from happening or whatever, but it was a pretty good spanking really.

#17 quinn64

quinn64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:40 PM

From what I have read the skin must be conditioned.
You might what to start with five half-strength swats and work up to more.
Paddles bruise, as many school boys in USA know.
I recall not being able to sit down for four days.
Paddling bruised skin can cause blood and scars.
You may wish to try a switch or cane. 20-25 lashes can be given easily with no patch of skin gone over twice.
Ice or cold water after paddling can reduce swelling.
Witch hazel and aloe are good topically. I have also read of a so-called
"nummy creme" that tops use to cool the butt off fast.

#18 babygirlie81

babygirlie81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:23 AM

I'm not sure that blistering in itself is a sign of a bad spanker, not stopping when they occur however can be dangerous to your skin. Everyone reacts differently when spanked - I personally get pink and red really quickly but hardly bruise. Because of this I think I have blistered before when it was a more severe spanking.

To prevent blisters a warm up does wonders. I know alot of spankers don't like the idea of a warm-up when giving punishment spankings but it's used to start the blood flow and prevent the bun from blistering up when things get more intense.

Also lotion on DURING a spanking prevents blisters almost completely. If you are prone to blistering a nice amount of lotion applied prior to a good paddling is a good idea - although be warned, lotion makes it hurt more too!

#19 Peanut

Peanut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:14 AM

Just recently found hopw exponentially greter the after effects of a spanking are if one blisters.

Not a truthy i liked learning :(

Hoping to not re-experience it today.... eeep!

<3 <3 <3 Lizzy <3 <3 <3

#20 blistered hubby

blistered hubby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:17 AM

Holes in a paddle definitely are a lot more effective. I agree that their effectiveness is due to forcing the flesh into the holes. Though technically not blisters, the round welts a 3/4" hole leaves are awesome. The burn of the swats lasts a lot longer, and another paddling on a blistered butt is very tough!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users