• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 unbgirl

unbgirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:11 PM

I have been having this problem for a while and it's becoming increasingly frustrating for both me and my mentor. I can't seem to keep my feet down when I'm being spanked over my mentor's knee. He can block my hands with his arm, but we have yet to find an effective way of keeping my feet out of the way. He sometimes puts one of his legs over the back of my legs to keep them still but that causes a lot of struggling on my part and I really dislike it.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? Any suggestions or advice?
"Feminism: the most organized form of nagging"

#2 BigGirlSpanker

BigGirlSpanker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

The leg over-top is probably the best solution for over-the-knee spankings. If that becomes increasingly difficult you may try a different position and/or a different implement. It is hard to kick when you are standing and bent over.

Restraints are also an option if you are into the bondage thing, but this takes a bit of education, isn't for everyone, and I don't recommend it.

Just a few options,
Eric
"What's Important is Finding Out What Works for You" - Henry Moore

#3 Aslyn

Aslyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:17 PM

Usually that's just the product of nervous energy, or a simple reaction to being smacked. My last spankee did that a lot, so we compromised, and I got her to learn to cross and uncross her ankles instead of kick when she got spanked. I also tended to sit on a bed so she could lie across it, and that tended to reduce the kicking reaction a little, since laying on a relatively flat surface and being draped over a lap seems to curtail the impulse a little.

Another approach is simply to forbid you to kick, and offer an extra swat when you do it, or perhaps use the solution I do for when a spankee tries to cover her bottom with her hands, and simply aim lower and swat the back of the thighs. Since that's naturally more sensitive, and thus hurts more, the spankee eventually stops, so as to take her spanking on an area that's a little more comfortable.

Good luck solving this one, though!

#4 Sundaze

Sundaze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

Hmmmm..

Standing and bending over...never really works much for me just because it's just so easy to lose position. (Although I suspect the occasional resulting dancing around is somewhat entertaining for the spanker ;)). Thigh smacking is a great deterrent (great being a relative term). I can understand that it makes you uncomfortable to have your spankers leg over yours, but it is probably safer.

I doubt they're all that concerned with our comfort anyway. :blink: If you are able to touch the floor with your feet, perhaps the direction to keep your feet on the floor at all times would help, especially if additional swats are offered as the penalty for losing position.

sundaze

#5 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:01 AM

His leg across yours helps him. Stopping your wriggling any way can be accomplished by the spanker spanking differently. Perhaps slower but longer will solve your problem while giving the spanker ample time to fulfill his/her need. You also need to try to 'get in a zone' where you feel deeply submissive and accept willingly. Try learning meditation for focusing our mind.

#6 LibbyAustin

LibbyAustin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:23 AM

I've managed to reduce my kicking through years of spanking. LOL. I do agree with Aslyn. I tend to cross my ankles a lot and that does reduce kicking. Plus I have had several spankers threaten extra swats for kicking so that usually has worked for me.
Patience is a virtue.

#7 Guest_bella100_*

Guest_bella100_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:19 AM

His leg across yours helps him. Stopping your wriggling any way can be accomplished by the spanker spanking differently. Perhaps slower but longer will solve your problem while giving the spanker ample time to fulfill his/her need. You also need to try to 'get in a zone' where you feel deeply submissive and accept willingly. Try learning meditation for focusing our mind.

I love this advice. One of my main concerns is stretching back to cover! and well I know how that can be handled, but i am ancious to see if i squirm or not. so I will try the meditating thing if i need to.

GREAT ADVICE

#8 male2spank in texas

male2spank in texas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

As long as the kicking is real and not preventing a spanking I love to watch a woman kick her legs!!! It means that the spanking is being effective. As others have described laying over one leg of a spanker and the spankers other leg locked around the spankee's lower thigh should keep the spankee from blocking.

Warm regards.

M2S

#9 Guest_tatt2blue_*

Guest_tatt2blue_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:35 AM

;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users