• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Powder8

Powder8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:10 AM

Part of my spanko journey it seems is the quest for the quintessntial " good old fashioned spanking". I am sure that each of us has our own image of what this beloved phrase means. To me it's the tradtional OTK with a large oval wood hairbrush, over a comfy maternal lap, pants gathered at your ankles. kicking and squirming, pleading for it to stop, but it doesn't. Sometimes I dream of being transported over the knee of those impressive ladies that Jay Em draws. The first time I saw a Nu-West hairbrush spanking video I was in awe, I could'nt imagine being spanked like that. But that became the template of what I thought good old fashioned spanking was suppose to be like. I have gotten some pretty good spanking in the past, but my quest continues. I am thinking that Miss Bam might be able to take me to the promised land.

#2 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

Part of my spanko journey it seems is the quest for the quintessntial " good old fashioned spanking". I am sure that each of us has our own image of what this beloved phrase means. To me it's the tradtional OTK with a large oval wood hairbrush, over a comfy maternal lap, pants gathered at your ankles. kicking and squirming, pleading for it to stop, but it doesn't. Sometimes I dream of being transported over the knee of those impressive ladies that Jay Em draws. The first time I saw a Nu-West hairbrush spanking video I was in awe, I could'nt imagine being spanked like that. But that became the template of what I thought good old fashioned spanking was suppose to be like. I have gotten some pretty good spanking in the past, but my quest continues. I am thinking that Miss Bam might be able to take me to the promised land.

Be careful what you wish for...it could happen....

:o
Never let your morals get in your way of doing what's right.

#3 Guest_packlovr_*

Guest_packlovr_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:08 PM

You mention those old Nu-West spanking videos. They were the best. Any particular favorites. By the way, that is how i envision an "old fashioned spanking".

#4 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:12 AM

The first time I saw a Nu-West hairbrush spanking video I was in awe, I could'nt imagine being spanked like that. But that became the template of what I thought good old fashioned spanking was suppose to be like. I have gotten some pretty good spanking in the past, but my quest continues.

I find the Leda/Nu-West hairbrush spanking videos to be a bit on the brutal side, but that's what their customers want to see. They're good, solid beatings, but without the associated feeling of caring that goes along with what I consider a "Good Old Fashioned Spanking." The physical part makes it hurt, and that's not all that difficult to find (though it's easier if you're willing to pay a professional - there are some good ones), but those of us who share in your quest need the whole package. That's harder to find.

I've been able to scratch my itch with sessions from a few carefully selected professionals who are skillful spankers and good role players, though for most of them, spanking is just one of many services that they provide. Those who really specialize in spanking, with an understanding that goes beyond the physical part, are few and far between, but they're out there. From personal experience, I can highly recommend Margaret Davis (New York) and Miss Chris (Phoenix). I'm not sure if Margaret is still doing one-on-one sessions any more, mostly she's devoted herself to education and sponsors monthly parties and spanking weekend camp-outs. Chris is definitely active in the biz and travels frequently. One who's high on my "better see her before she decides to retire" list is Jacquline Omerta (Los Angeles), the former "Mistress Jacqueline" who seems to have realigned herself to focus exclusively on "good old fashioned spanking" and expresses herself very well on the subject.

I don't know Miss Bam other than from this forum. She sounds like she might get it. Communication is the key. The best spankers will all tell you that. To find what (I think) you want, you need to be able to explain to a potential spanker what's important to you other than a strong arm and a sturdy hairbrush. See how she responds to an honest query.

Good Luck.

#5 spankyboy

spankyboy

writer, blogger, poet, panty wearing spankee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:13 AM

I have always felt that a proper spanking should administered the "old fashioned way" across the lap. Nothing else evokes those old familiar feelings of shame and emmbarrassmnet than having your underpants, and bare bottom, viewed and soundly spanked in this manner.

p.s. - tuesday morning

I like to think that when I am reporting for a spanking that I am doing my part to keep a "spanking good tradition" alive and well. I am reporting to my own disciplinarian in a few moments and will soon be otk getting the spanking I need and deserve.

#6 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:33 AM

So good to see you again, OwwItHZ..been quiet!

Your profile page isn't configured to receive a PM, but if you catch this in the next week, drop me a line!

MB

#7 Kyros

Kyros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:01 PM

Powder8,
Although a newbie, like yourself, my spanking life goes back a very long way. I was initiated into spanking, by my brothers, in 1938 and had my first parental spanking a couple of weeks later. An important ingredient in those spanking days was 'ritual'. There was a predictable pattern in the process, which seemed to raise the anticipation of what was to come. Punishments were also related to clear rules. If you were caught breaking those rules, you knew what to expect.

Interestingly, in those days I was not aware of anyone voicing moral objections to the process. It was not only accepted, it was expected, especially of parents, as an adult responsibility.

I won't bore you with examples and detail right now, but if you are interested in the bygone days, I would do my best to answer your questions.
Kyros
As a tree is trained, so will it grow

#8 male2spank in texas

male2spank in texas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:35 PM

To this certainly I relate. Perhaps even going as far as suffering the embarrassment of going over a males lap while a attractive lady watches me receive a "Good Old Fashioned Spanking"!!!

#9 Powder8

Powder8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:40 PM

I find the Leda/Nu-West hairbrush spanking videos to be a bit on the brutal side, but that's what their customers want to see. They're good, solid beatings, but without the associated feeling of caring that goes along with what I consider a "Good Old Fashioned Spanking." The physical part makes it hurt, and that's not all that difficult to find (though it's easier if you're willing to pay a professional - there are some good ones), but those of us who share in your quest need the whole package. That's harder to find.

I've been able to scratch my itch with sessions from a few carefully selected professionals who are skillful spankers and good role players, though for most of them, spanking is just one of many services that they provide. Those who really specialize in spanking, with an understanding that goes beyond the physical part, are few and far between, but they're out there. From personal experience, I can highly recommend Margaret Davis (New York) and Miss Chris (Phoenix). I'm not sure if Margaret is still doing one-on-one sessions any more, mostly she's devoted herself to education and sponsors monthly parties and spanking weekend camp-outs. Chris is definitely active in the biz and travels frequently. One who's high on my "better see her before she decides to retire" list is Jacquline Omerta (Los Angeles), the former "Mistress Jacqueline" who seems to have realigned herself to focus exclusively on "good old fashioned spanking" and expresses herself very well on the subject.

I don't know Miss Bam other than from this forum. She sounds like she might get it. Communication is the key. The best spankers will all tell you that. To find what (I think) you want, you need to be able to explain to a potential spanker what's important to you other than a strong arm and a sturdy hairbrush. See how she responds to an honest query.

Good Luck.

Thanks for your thoughts. I agree with you on several points, some of the Nu-West flicks were pretty hard. But for myself, I for some unknown reason would like to experience a spanking that gets the proper response on my part. As an adult man I think that a spanking needs to be somewhat good and hard to get me to the head space I need. Since much of spanking fantasy for me has to do with being the proverbial naughty little boy, I am sure that as a child, spankings are experienced on a much higher pain level. It's just a theory I have. As for seeing a spanker that could maybe take me to spanking nirvana, I am not sure one is out there. My ideal spanker might be one of the Jay Em ladies. so much of this whole spanking thing only gets played out in my mind most of the time anyway. So thanks again for your imput. ps I still think Miss Bam could give a good old fashioned spanking, she just seems to have that look.

#10 DarkSteven

DarkSteven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:16 PM

Powder8, you live in Colorado. You are aware that Scarlet Moons in Aurora is alive again, right? Lotsa spankos there.
"You women....

The small-breasted ones want larger breasts. The large-breasted ones want smaller ones. The straight-haired ones curl their hair, and the curly-haired ones straighten theirs...

Quit fretting. We men love you."

#11 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 04:04 AM

I for some unknown reason would like to experience a spanking that gets the proper response on my part. As an adult man I think that a spanking needs to be somewhat good and hard to get me to the head space I need. Since much of spanking fantasy for me has to do with being the proverbial naughty little boy, I am sure that as a child, spankings are experienced on a much higher pain level.

Of course it's supposed to hurt. Adults who get spanked tend to be more stoic than children unless they're really wimps or are playing the part of a child. But an adult is no less physically fragile than a child.

A paddle or hairbrush can do a lot of physical damage in addition to giving a lot of pain, and a sensible person doesn't really want to have that done to himself. A skilled spanker is able to gauge your reactions, judge the amount of bruising that's occurring, and hold you at a painful threshold without causing excessive damage. You may think that you want a spanking that will keep you from sitting for a week, but you really need to be careful.

#12 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

Hi, Powder8!

I haven't seen any of the Nu-West videos that you've mentioned, but apparently they are pretty harsh. Trust me, I can deliver a potent physical spanking, but unless I can get into your head/mindset, I could spank you into next Tuesday (in lieu of more graphic terms!) and you still wouldn't have had that spanking you desire while being physically damaged and remaining unfulfilled. My goal is to get the job done- a well-spanked bottom and an uplifted spirit. ... with the least amount of damage inflicted

I do guage damage carefully, both physically and emotionally. Everyone is different..some folks max out at a lot less than they imagine, and others are surprised at how much they can take and are happy/desire to do so. I have disappointed a few however, because while emotionally they want to take more, I've judged their backsides to have had enough, and my judgement stands final.

To me, the real meaning of a "Spanking of a lifetime" is the memorable spanking that leaves both the spankee and the spanker with the kind of high that comes from a true connection. (Uh...more than the one where hand meets butt! Sorry..can't resist a little humor, dang it!)

That being said, Powder8...Phoenix is approximately a 14 hour drive (beautiful in some parts!) from the mountains. If you ever think you might want to do the trip...(over my lap!) send me a PM. We'll shoot for that "Spanking of a lifetime"!

MB

#13 Powder8

Powder8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

Hi, Powder8!

I haven't seen any of the Nu-West videos that you've mentioned, but apparently they are pretty harsh. Trust me, I can deliver a potent physical spanking, but unless I can get into your head/mindset, I could spank you into next Tuesday (in lieu of more graphic terms!) and you still wouldn't have had that spanking you desire while being physically damaged and remaining unfulfilled. My goal is to get the job done- a well-spanked bottom and an uplifted spirit. ... with the least amount of damage inflicted

I do guage damage carefully, both physically and emotionally. Everyone is different..some folks max out at a lot less than they imagine, and others are surprised at how much they can take and are happy/desire to do so. I have disappointed a few however, because while emotionally they want to take more, I've judged their backsides to have had enough, and my judgement stands final.

To me, the real meaning of a "Spanking of a lifetime" is the memorable spanking that leaves both the spankee and the spanker with the kind of high that comes from a true connection. (Uh...more than the one where hand meets butt! Sorry..can't resist a little humor, dang it!)

That being said, Powder8...Phoenix is approximately a 14 hour drive (beautiful in some parts!) from the mountains. If you ever think you might want to do the trip...(over my lap!) send me a PM. We'll shoot for that "Spanking of a lifetime"!

MB

Thanks Miss Bam, and everyone else for your input. Miss Bam , I do sometimes go through Phoenix on the way to So. Calif. & I certainly will get in touch with you next time. I may never find that perfect "old fashioned spanking" but I still enjoy the quest.

#14 Guest_jamieuk74_*

Guest_jamieuk74_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:54 PM

My archetypal "perfect" spanking is one that I never recieved as a child and herein lies my dilemma as such. The fantasy versus the probable reality.

In my "perfect" spanking I am between the ages of six and ten. I have been a very naughty boy and have been sent to my room. I know that "Daddy" is very angry with me and will be up soon to punish me. He comes in to the room. He is very smartly dressed and is holding his slipper. He tells me that I have been such a bad little boy that he is going to spank me over his knee. He doesn't shout or scream but he is very firm in his tone and tells me in no uncertain terms how disobediant and naughty I have been.

He then takes my hand and takes me into another room. He sits down on a wooden chair and orders me to bend over his lap. I protest but he simply repeats the order. I realize now that I am really really going to have my bottom spanked and that I have no choice. I do as I'm told and when I'm in position he very positively pulls down the red shorts I'm wearing. He tells me that as this is the first time he's had to seriously spank me I can keep my underpants on but that next time it will be on my bare bottom.

He holds the slipper across my buttocks. I feel it lift up and then the spanking starts. He doesn't prolong it but he spanks very hard. Soon I am crying and promising to be a good boy but he doesn't stop until he feels that I have really learnt my lesson. Afterwards he pulls my shorts back up and asks me if I've learnt my lesson. Tearfully I say that I have and at that moment in time I am very sorry that I was such a naughty boy. Daddy then says that he's sorry he had to spank me but that he loves me and sometimes that means smacking my bottom. He then hugs me and it's all over.

The father whose spanking me in this fantasy has never been my actual Dad. He's an idealized father for me who I honestly don't think exists in real life. I have thought about finding a man to act this fantasy out with but I honestly don't think it would work for me. My own Dad as I said never spanked me ( although my parents threatened to smack me a couple of times ) but at the same time he never really hugged me that much either. That's not to say that he wasn't a loving and supportive father when I was growing up but it was just in a different way.
  • likes this

#15 NCEd

NCEd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:31 PM

I consider a good old fashioned spanking about 20 licks with a belt or the same with a long switch. Either way, good old fashioned is just a synonym for an intense whipping. I hope to experience both of these one day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users