• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Disciplineneeded

Disciplineneeded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:24 PM

How does one find a male disciplinarian who is willing to discipline another male? Growing up a Dad has no problem administering discipline to his son, yet as adults many men will not discipline other men. Since discipline is not generally a sexual thing why won't men administer Spanking Therapy or Discipline to other men? In my life severe discipline wss always given by a male, be it a teacher, coach, principal or my father. Discipline from a female was always less severe and less effective. Dreading a disciplinary spanking from a male is all part of it for me. So I do not care if the man is Straight, Gay or Bi just need a man to effectively discipline me.

#2 Guest_quietbrat_*

Guest_quietbrat_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:36 PM

How does one find a male disciplinarian who is willing to discipline another male? Growing up a Dad has no problem administering discipline to his son, yet as adults many men will not discipline other men. Since discipline is not generally a sexual thing why won't men administer Spanking Therapy or Discipline to other men? In my life severe discipline wss always given by a male, be it a teacher, coach, principal or my father. Discipline from a female was always less severe and less effective. Dreading a disciplinary spanking from a male is all part of it for me. So I do not care if the man is Straight, Gay or Bi just need a man to effectively discipline me.

Where are you? We should talk.

#3 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:02 PM

Where are you? We should talk.

His profile says Dallas/ Ft. Worth area. A bit far for me in OH but there seems to be lots of Texas activity. Using the search engine should help him out. Good luck to you both. ;)

#4 ChelleRenee

ChelleRenee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:27 PM

I think he needs to meet Ms. Bam.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

#5 rampup1

rampup1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:50 AM

This site is great, but for straight, gay or Bisexual M/m spanking, you need to try www.spankthishookups.com . Create a profile, then do a search in you city and state. This site has contacts all over the globe. Check the site's Events page for a spanking party in your area! I found a great spanko top through this site in Los Angeles meets my needs well. I'm fortunate that L.A. also has a monthly spanking party, where 50-60 males show up, with a good mix of tops and bottoms.

Good Luck!

#6 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:59 PM

Thanks, Chelle, but when a man needs a man, a man needs a man...just part of the mind set needed for discipline that works!

Good luck, DN! Hope you find what you're looking for!

MB
Never let your morals get in your way of doing what's right.

#7 AthleticGuyMass

AthleticGuyMass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:30 PM

Hello,
I'm a 28 y/o straight male that spanks both genders for discipline.
Guess you'll have to visit Boston. ;-)

My website: http://mentoringwith.wix.com/discipline

Posted Image

#8 Disciplineneeded

Disciplineneeded

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:23 PM

Hello,
I'm a 28 y/o straight male that spanks both genders for discipline.
Guess you'll have to visit Boston. ;-)

If I get to Boston will definately look you up. It appears there are very few males in the Dallas Fort Worth area that spank other males.

#9 Dboy

Dboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:07 PM

Hi, I have an answer for you. There's a group in Dallas called Discipline Corp. There's a meeting tomorrow evening and I'm going. Message me if you need more details or just Google the group name. They've been around a long time and the play space is very nice.

Dboy

#10 jacklee

jacklee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

This site is great, but for straight, gay or Bisexual M/m spanking, you need to try www.spankthishookups.com .

I have to disagree about that site being good for straights. It is WAY too gay and too sexual for me. If you do a search for spankers expect to see lots of pictures of naked, older men with a lot of them showing you some hard evidence of what it is all about. I was out of there in a hurry. Makes me really appreciate this site.

#11 qwerk790

qwerk790

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:41 AM

I have to disagree about that site being good for straights. It is WAY too gay and too sexual for me. If you do a search for spankers expect to see lots of pictures of naked, older men with a lot of them showing you some hard evidence of what it is all about. I was out of there in a hurry. Makes me really appreciate this site.

Interesting...I've always found it easier to find older males who are into spanking younger males.

If there are straight female spankers in NorCal, they're hiding from me!

#12 jacklee

jacklee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:21 PM

Interesting...I've always found it easier to find older males who are into spanking younger males.

If there are straight female spankers in NorCal, they're hiding from me!

I have also found this to be true. The only time I ever connected with a non-pro female she turned out to be a big tease and was only leading me on.

As for men, yes there are a lot but in my experience most of them are interested in more than just spanking.

#13 markbrown

markbrown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:46 PM

spank this has been a good place or me most are very honest as to what they are about and a good number of disciplinarians are to be found there.

#14 Threnody

Threnody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:49 PM

Spankthishookups is a great site--the profiles list whether people want just spanking or additional things, and you can filter according to age, etc. People of all sexualities who aren't homophobic use and enjoy the site--much better than wading through millions of f/ ads in my opinion.

#15 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:23 AM

Wish I were in or near your location.

#16 PET5

PET5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:21 PM

I have spanked men before and am fine with it. I wouldnt submit to a man though. I have major trust issues with men.

#17 Belt_Needed

Belt_Needed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:10 PM

Disciplineneeded,
You do a very good concise posting of where I come from as a STR8 male who has a huge need for M-M Discipline from another male. Females spanking me were ineffective: I laughed at my stepmom at aged 6 when I inherited her & 2 little ruler paddlings from a teacher in grade school didn't sway my behavior at all. But, when my father unbuckled his belt, I was crying before he started & I knew immediately that I didn't want another spanking anytime soon! Also, a male teacher or principal only had to threaten or show me a paddle to make me behave instantly.

As an adult, when I had life issues come up & I knew that only M-M real C.P. would work for me, it took me several years, & a lot of posting to find males who I could identify with & they, me. Now, I have several real friends who are male spankers. I'm in the process of relocating to live nearer one of these friends. This person is younger than I would have sought, but it just works. I encourage those looking, to be openly honest, & to frequently post your needs.

....Brent Belt_Needed

P.S.: I have met several friends on Spankthishookups, but it is very graphic & certainly not for everyone.

#18 maxjake

maxjake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:52 PM

I'm confused

I recently started a topic in which I expected discussion similar to some of what has been posted here. The topic is Gender Preferences in Mentoring. People are avoiding it like the plague. It's been up all day and not a single view. Did I hit some sort of sensitive nerve? Is the title scary in some way I'm not catching onto? Do Ya'll have any Ideas. Please give me some feedback. It's a discussion I'd really like to have.

Michael
Michael

You should never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way, your a mile away, and you have his shoes.

#19 ccsdaname

ccsdaname

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

I live in fort worth and am willing to take you to task and administer those bare bottom blistering you seek and so richly deserve...

#20 molly farinholt

molly farinholt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

My husband researched that site as well...too many spankers who are in it for sexual purposes. Really hard to hold a Christian man accountable...especially when they are looking at my man's fine butt. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users