• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MaxSUOTK

MaxSUOTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

My sister in law told me I needed to exercise more and when I joke, "what are you going to do if I don't spank me?" She answer, "Well I've wanted to spank you for a long time but without you wife permission I can't."
I dropped the subject right then but this has been nagging on me for several days now I think she really meant it I don't think she was joking. Tomorrow I will be alone with her when we drive together and I am thinking I should ask her why she wants to spank me. I guess since I believe in being spanked if I have misbehaved especially if its a family member I have hurt I should tell her that my wife spanks me and see what she thinks of that. I guess I may have to ask my wife for permission to get a spanking from her. I will admit I'm not so sure about getting a spanking from her as I am sure she will spank a lot harder that my wife.

Do you think I should ask her or just let it go.
Thanks

#2 Guest_Aspenleafquaking_*

Guest_Aspenleafquaking_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:49 PM

MaxSUOTK I think you should say something to your wife about it before you say anything more to your sister in law. That is my opinnion. If I was your wife I might be upset if you mentioned something about being spanked by her without her knowledge. Your wifes response to the situation will let you know whether or not you should say anything more or not. Hope all works out.

Aspen

#3 mike in PA

mike in PA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

I second Aspen's remark.

I feel you need to be honest about this with your wife, especially since it's her sister. Not doing so may lead to serious problems, not just with your relationship, but with their relationship as well. Error on the side of honesty, and mention your thoughts to your wife first about how you feel.

#4 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:19 PM

And the third vote for "tell your wife first" comes in!

It's simply the right thing to do.

Not only that, but if you misread your sister-in-law, could be BIGGER trouble. This can be a problem on quite a few levels. Talk to your wife!!!!

MB
Never let your morals get in your way of doing what's right.

#5 spankedmale

spankedmale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:02 AM

I also believe you should say something to your wife first. I cannot imagine what punishment I would receive if I went around my wife seeking a spanking from someone else especially her sister. I also had a similar situation only with my wife's best friend who made a side comment to my wife that I overheard saying that I she (her friend) thought I deserved a spanking. I confronted my wife embarrassed that she may have shared what I thought was a private part of of lives with someone else. She confirmed that she had and that it was no business of mine who she told. To this day I still wonder if her friend has shared it with anyone else including her husband who is also a friend of mine. So think about that also. I just think iyour conversation is too much of a coincidence and reminds me of my story

#6 MaxSUOTK

MaxSUOTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:25 PM

Hi
Thank you all for you comments
I did not tell my wife first, and I did not tell my sister in law that I get spanked. Also she is not my wife's sister she is my wife's brother's wife.
I only made a very careful inquiry of my SIL to learn why she thought I needed a spanking I never suggested she should spank me. What it came down to was a misinterpretation on her part as to my willingness to help out at the local food bank. She had thought I didn't want to be involved where in fact I had help the former person who ran it before my SIL took over but my SIL was unaware. It turns out that we drove together today to the food bank warehouse to pick up a load of food and I got my chance to talk. Once we had cleared the air about the misunderstanding she no longer felt I needed a spanking so there was no reason to tell her my wife spanks me.
I will be telling my wife about the whole thing today as I always planned to but I really needed to know what the problem was before I talked to my wife. I am going to ask my wife if she thinks we should let my SIL in on our spanking arrangement I know it would be embarrassing to know she knows about me getting spanked but I feel very close to her and I really want her to know but only if my wife agrees. I think it would be good for my wife to have her to talk to about it. Anyway it will be up to her.
By the way I am relieved that I am not getting a spanking from her anytime soon because she is a lot stronger than my wife and I have no doubt I would get a much harder spanking from her than my wife.
Thanks again for you advice because if it had turned out that she really did want to spank me I would have talked to my wife before I told my SIL about my being spanked.

Thanks
D

#7 ChelleRenee

ChelleRenee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:53 AM

Just my opinion, but you might end up getting spanked over the whole situation. I would tread very carefully if I were you. Unless you want the whuppin... ;)
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

#8 MaxSUOTK

MaxSUOTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

Update
I have told my wife the whole story, she had a good laugh about it.I was not given a spanking.
I asked her if she would like to tell our sister-in-law about my spankings I suggested that she might find it useful to have someone, a woman, to talk to about it but she said she'd like to but she fears that our SIL might not keep it a secret from the rest of the family. Personally I think she would keep it a secret but I will abide by my wife's opinion on this. I have over the years had lots of talks with this SIL and I am pretty sure she enjoys a bit of spanking, I think she may have spanked her husband now and then but unless my wife changes her mind I won't be the one to tell her.
As a husband that asked his wife to punish him because I had been treating my wife poorly I believe my wife could benefit from another woman who understands about spanking naughty husbands. I am just not sure if I'd like to find the two of them waiting for me someday, paddles in hand and my wife holding panties for me to wear pointing to the sofa and telling me I had been a very bad boy. But if that day ever does come I will take my punishment, most likely like a little boy and whine!

#9 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

Hey, max,

If any other female in your family found out you get or even want spankings, you can be quite sure that the entire family will find out. That secret would soon be the best know fact of everyone in the family.

On the other hand, i do think your strong sister in law should paddle you on the bare as hard and as often as she ever pleases. She probably doesn't want to, though; think about how many Women actually want to spank (aw, fellows, let's not cry too hard!).

So, the question really boils down to whether you want the whole family to know (and then some), and whether you can handle the rejection when she declines to give you a spanking. Most of us are probably in that kind of a situation--needing a paddling but wishing to avoid the ridicule that goes with it from everyone around us.

#10 Joliet Joe

Joliet Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:19 PM

Max,

I wonder if your SIL is aware that I have never helped out at a food bank at all!

;<)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users