1 reply to this topic

#1 spankyboy

spankyboy

writer, blogger, poet, panty wearing spankee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:10 AM

Seems my disciplinarian went to our SN site as a guest and read my post concerning the "reverse birthday spanking." I was foolish to boast of my intended deception of wearing a thicker panty girdle to take my paddling in. I should have kept my mouth shut. Now I have to take that blistering paddling all over agian, this time on the bare. Oh well, whats a spankyboy to do. I do appreciate the merits of accepting punishment for foolish behavior.

I will be bending over for the paddle and thinking with each blistering swat - "ouch! - guess I deserved that one" "ouch, guess I deserved that one" etc. etc. 77 times (and one to grow on). The panty girdle did not diminish the sting all that much and it seems a bit unfair that I should take additional paddling for wearing it. I do realize that the additional paddling is for the intended deception and not the panty. Still, I am not looking forward to this one as much even though a good "discipline paddling" is called for.

Guess I will just have to "grin and bare it" while I am given a "reminder" for discussing my spankings...

SB

#2 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:41 AM

Hate to say it Spanks, but I think you had it coming!

MB
Never let your morals get in your way of doing what's right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users