• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Casd

Casd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

Can anyone represent or provide information on any spanking networks in Portland Oregon, or good meetings or munches to attend to get more information or find spanking partners? I heard there might be a network called "Half Moon" that focuses on domestic discipline and spanking but I could not find contact information for them online.

Thanks,

Casd

#2 thunderstruck

thunderstruck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:53 PM

Can anyone represent or provide information on any spanking networks in Portland Oregon, or good meetings or munches to attend to get more information or find spanking partners? I heard there might be a network called "Half Moon" that focuses on domestic discipline and spanking but I could not find contact information for them online.

Thanks,

Casd

I have never been to a spanking gathering or party, but I know there is at least one network, called "Red Cheeks Club" that meets every so often. I couldn't tell you much about it, but I believe they have a presence on Fetlife. They seem quiet and almost exclusive, like you have to know someone to get in.

I would also be interested in spanking/DD-centric munches/meetings. Everything I've seen going on around here seems too focused on hardcore BDSM/fetish.

#3 hanna

hanna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:50 PM

I have never been to a spanking gathering or party, but I know there is at least one network, called "Red Cheeks Club" that meets every so often. I couldn't tell you much about it, but I believe they have a presence on Fetlife. They seem quiet and almost exclusive, like you have to know someone to get in.

I would also be interested in spanking/DD-centric munches/meetings. Everything I've seen going on around here seems too focused on hardcore BDSM/fetish.

Send me a message if you're still interested; there are some of us locals trying to put a spanking only group together.

#4 zsimba

zsimba

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

I live in Oregon too, can you add me to your list if you start anything for spanking only
foruonly18@yahoo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users