• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 harderthebetter

harderthebetter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

I am a fairly attractive female, short, with a nice round ass (been told that anyway). I am new here and new at publicly admitting my serious strong desires to be spanked hard. I would love a strong man 40's and up, to help me out and give me the discipline I feel I need. Looking for someone in the Bay area.

#2 sacramentospank

sacramentospank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:50 AM

I am a fairly attractive female, short, with a nice round ass (been told that anyway). I am new here and new at publicly admitting my serious strong desires to be spanked hard. I would love a strong man 40's and up, to help me out and give me the discipline I feel I need. Looking for someone in the Bay area.

I am 55 and live in the Sacramento area. I have 30 years experience meting out spankings to ladies like yourself. Check me out (Sacramentospank)

-Lee
I provide the sensual surrender all women desire. I will scare you with my presence and satisfy you to your core with my experience.

#3 harderthebetter

harderthebetter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:07 AM

I am 55 and live in the Sacramento area. I have 30 years experience meting out spankings to ladies like yourself. Check me out (Sacramentospank)

-Lee

Hey Lee, it's me, we're already set to meet..I posted here before I emailed you I think...or something like that

#4 SacramentoMan

SacramentoMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:52 PM

I'm Mark 49 swm professional, educated, big muscular man who is very gentle and consoling after the spanking. Would help you feel better sweetheart

#5 Chicago spanker

Chicago spanker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

Hi there.......I'm a 6'2", 189lb very experienced spanker in the Cambrian area of San Jose. Last month a woman I've been spanking for many years was transferred to Newport News, and although we still communicate, I'd love to hook up with a new spanking partner. Your age, size, and looks are not important....but your willingness to submit to long, otk bare bottom spankings done in a safe, sane environment is. From your ad, I think I'm able to provide you with exactly what you're looking for, and I'm very good at it. If this notion gives you a little tingle, please drop me a note.

Brian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users