• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 ButtPain

ButtPain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:32 AM

A 1960s style panty girdle worn during a spanking will sting like the dickens, worse than on the bare. So will control-top pantyhose.
These work well even if you are male but that's another forum!
Yours truly

ButtPain

#22 espressojunkie

espressojunkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:21 PM

I agree about water. My dad used to spank me right after showers sometimes and they really hurt!

#23 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:23 AM

Excelent idea I think I am going to get a nice womens bikini bottom for him and get it nice and wet and have him slip it on for a little correction!

A pair of thin, white women's knickers would work better, I think, than bikini panties. Ah, to each bottom her own.:(

#24 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:29 AM

Can any offer some suggestions for making spankings sting more? or suggest a paddle which will really sting?

Thanks

I am always amazed that in mid spanking, when my bottom is a little used to a strap or hand, that using a three fingered tawse
shockingly brings back an incredible sting to each stroke.

#25 Guest_tatt2blue_*

Guest_tatt2blue_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:59 AM

If "sting" is desired the lighter the implement the meaner the sting. A small rattan carpet beater, thinner small wood paddles, or even fly swatters (although I don't care to use them).

I have one small antique wooden hairbrush that gets my spankees singing from the stinging in a hurry!

Happy Spankings,
MaMa Blue

#26 Heatmaker

Heatmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:49 AM

Okay, I tried to keep my mind on work and not check the board but I just can't help it. And this topic is an especially interesting one. The responses so far are well thought out, so I don't know how much I could add, but here goes:

In addition to type of implement, condition of bottom (wet, oiled, dry, pre-spanked, waxed, varnished, etc)....

1) Position - for example, thin, whippy implements tend to do a better job when the bottom's skin is stretched out. Bending over, arching the butt up etc.

2) Individual comfort level. - I don't think there is just one specific implement that does it for everyone. For example, a good caning or wide strap can put me into a very happy place quickly, but most of my spankees fear those worse than death. However, a light, palm sized brush makes me climb the walls.

3) technique - high velocity, rapid succession. This is where us guys tend to fail. Many of us try to use strength as the key to spanking, when in fact it is precision and speed.

4) area of the bottom - the fleshier parts sting more in my opinion. You should always be spanking on fleshy parts, of course, but mid cheek down is the right area

For sting though, I think we can agree....high surface area relative to weight (brushes, thin paddles, tawse).

#27 ljs

ljs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:51 PM

If spanking a male, make him orgasmfirst. That makes the spanking sting much more.

For either gender, have the spankee sit on very cold metal (from the freezer), or some ice packs right before. Being spanked as you "thaw" stings like crazy.

#28 Guest_lilac_*

Guest_lilac_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:47 AM

The last comment was removed due to being inappropriate.

#29 Guest_SuzyQ69_*

Guest_SuzyQ69_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:55 AM

The last comment was removed due to being inappropriate.

I always miss the inappropriate stuff! ;) lol

#30 Guest_Aspenleafquaking_*

Guest_Aspenleafquaking_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:35 AM

I always miss the inappropriate stuff! ;) lol

OMG Suzy LMFAO you totally crack me up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#31 love spanking

love spanking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

:o Try Capsaisin cream about 10 minutes before delivering the punishment. It hurts as much as the spanking itself! With the two combined, you will have both a very remorseful and willingly receptive spankee begging for more. Over the knee is a must as stretched skin is much more receptive to the sting that the spanks are intended to produce.

#32 NorCalMan

NorCalMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

My wife starts with making me bend over the arm of the sofa ... bare botton elevated ....she begins with her bare hand until I am "nice and pink" then she ... takes a break and verbally scolds me while soothing my bottom with baby oil ... then I get a predetermined number of whacks with an over sized wooden ping pong paddle ... that thing stings like hell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users