Making spankings sting more

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_iamsorry_*

Guest_iamsorry_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:00 PM

Can any offer some suggestions for making spankings sting more? or suggest a paddle which will really sting?

Thanks

#2 MichiganHeadmaster

MichiganHeadmaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:33 PM

Have a spray bottle of water nearby. A wet bottom really stings.

Or rub in some baby oil first. It stings less than water, but it holds the heat in and it will really build up fast with the lightest effort.
Come visit us at the all-new Spanking Therapy Discussion Board

The new site supports blogs and images!

We will attempt to migrate most or all of the prior discussions to the new site.

#3 BigGirlSpanker

BigGirlSpanker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

What sort of implements are you using?

MichHeadmaster has a good point with water if you are merely using your hand. However, water and baby oil can wreck your implements, especially leather ones if not properly cared for or treated.
Sometimes using a lighter paddle or faster strokes with a belt or strap can build up the sting rather than going into thuddy, heavy impact territory. But be careful if going faster, accuracy can decrease with speed.

Just some thoughts,
Eric
"What's Important is Finding Out What Works for You" - Henry Moore

#4 DarkSteven

DarkSteven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:34 AM

Water, the colder the better.

Also, if you're female, pantyhose will hold the heat in.

This probably isn't what you meant by "sting", but a good lecture before and during will intensify the emotional experience.
"You women....

The small-breasted ones want larger breasts. The large-breasted ones want smaller ones. The straight-haired ones curl their hair, and the curly-haired ones straighten theirs...

Quit fretting. We men love you."

#5 spankyboy

spankyboy

writer, blogger, poet, panty wearing spankee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:01 AM

Like MHM said - "A wet bottom really stings"

If you were ever spanked or paddled in a wet bathing suit, you would definitely remember the sting. Also, for holding in heat, a panty girdle works very well. A red hot panty girdle paddling can be a lot of fun.

#6 Guest_iamsorry_*

Guest_iamsorry_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:21 AM

Like MHM said - "A wet bottom really stings"

If you were ever spanked or paddled in a wet bathing suit, you would definitely remember the sting. Also, for holding in heat, a panty girdle works very well. A red hot panty girdle paddling can be a lot of fun.

Excelent idea I think I am going to get a nice womens bikini bottom for him and get it nice and wet and have him slip it on for a little correction!

#7 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:08 PM

If my husband is feeling particularly cruel, he makes me go in the bathroom and damp my bottom before he spanks me. This makes it approximately twice as painful.

Louise

#8 AL the Educator

AL the Educator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:55 PM

Nothing stings like a birch bundle!
A spanking is motivating, avoiding a spanking is motivating.

#9 MaxSUOTK

MaxSUOTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

Hello
My wife now has a rubber coated paddle that stings like hell. It is a light paddle so it is easy for her to use, she has small hands and using a large paddle is hard for her. This paddle doesn't look like it would sting so much but even thought I bought it for her to use on me when I deserve a spanking I hate getting it. I fear the day she really uses it as hard as she could so far she hasn't really smacked me as hard as she could. When she ties me down and makes me take a good long spanking with that paddle I do find myself crying.
I bought it here
Rosy Borroms

Right now they are closed till 4/24 because they are moving

#10 Baby Winnie

Baby Winnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:37 PM

Umm. We are already past 4/24....?

Using pepper before or after the spanking increases the sting. If you really want something to hold the heat in, go with plastic panties. That will increase the humiliation factor as well.

#11 Guest_becka_*

Guest_becka_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:46 AM

If you want something that will sting more during the spanking and hold the sting in for a while afterwards, then try baby oil. Use it sparingly if you have wooden implements because it can seep into the grains of the wood and cause splitting and breaking. Otherwise, used liberally with a strap, switch, belt or cane can greatly increase the sensation.

#12 Guest_Mr. Blister_*

Guest_Mr. Blister_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:35 AM

Using pepper before or after the spanking increases the sting.

Black Pepper? I haven't thought of that one.

#13 Her_guy

Her_guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:30 PM

Hello Iamsorry,

My experience, as a bottom who makes his wife's paddles and who has made a couple for others, leads me to say that a paddle made of baltic birch multiplywood has been the stingiest I have ever felt, stroke for stroke. I have probably made at least fifty in my lifetime and have always tried to design the stingiest ones that I could. I think I no longer need to improve my designs. Why would I do this? I ask that of myself many times when I am bent over getting it. LOL!

Best regards,

Ed

#14 johnpaul

johnpaul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:35 AM

Nothing stings like a birch bundle!

Please expound on what a Cathartic Expiation Spanking is. Also on the correct use of the birching. And how long and how hard.
Thanks,
JP

#15 HappilyBendingOver

HappilyBendingOver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 05:17 AM

If you want something that will sting more during the spanking and hold the sting in for a while afterwards, then try baby oil. Use it sparingly if you have wooden implements because it can seep into the grains of the wood and cause splitting and breaking. Otherwise, used liberally with a strap, switch, belt or cane can greatly increase the sensation.

The lady I sometimes visit for a spanking session has told me that applying baby oil beforehand will lessen the risk of bad bruising. Has anyone found this to be true? (She didn't say it would make the spanking sting more, lol.)

#16 Tara

Tara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:10 AM

I have found that a fairly thin lexan paddle applied to a wet bottom (either water or lotion) produces incredible sting. Also, receiving a spanking a few hours after a first spanking leaves a solid impression long afterward.

#17 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:27 PM

Hello Iamsorry,

My experience, as a bottom who makes his wife's paddles and who has made a couple for others, leads me to say that a paddle made of baltic birch multiplywood has been the stingiest I have ever felt, stroke for stroke. I have probably made at least fifty in my lifetime and have always tried to design the stingiest ones that I could. I think I no longer need to improve my designs. Why would I do this? I ask that of myself many times when I am bent over getting it. LOL!

Best regards,

Ed

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Never let your morals get in your way of doing what's right.

#18 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:30 AM

The woman who taught me a lot about spanking techniques used a lotion she mixed up herself 50% solution of glycerin and water. Glycerin is an excellent wetting agent - it makes the water wetter, so to speak, and increases the sting by making more complete contact between the hand or implement and the backside. The glycerin also keeps the water from evaporating so fast, so an application lasts longer than plain water. It's also a lubricant so it reduces skin damage.

I really miss Edy, a leather worker who ran an art and curio shop in Los Angeles. She held monthly spanking workshop/socials at the store, and her art openings always included spanking in the back "fetish" room. Plus she offered free birthday spankings. She closed up the shop several years ago and seems to have evaporated from the spanking scene.

#19 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:56 AM

The woman who taught me a lot about spanking techniques used a lotion she mixed up herself 50% solution of glycerin and water. Glycerin is an excellent wetting agent - it makes the water wetter, so to speak, and increases the sting by making more complete contact between the hand or implement and the backside. The glycerin also keeps the water from evaporating so fast, so an application lasts longer than plain water. It's also a lubricant so it reduces skin damage.

I really miss Edy, a leather worker who ran an art and curio shop in Los Angeles. She held monthly spanking workshop/socials at the store, and her art openings always included spanking in the back "fetish" room. Plus she offered free birthday spankings. She closed up the shop several years ago and seems to have evaporated from the spanking scene.

Thanks for the tip OwwItHz! Edy sounds like my kinda gal!
Never let your morals get in your way of doing what's right.

#20 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:38 AM

Thanks for the tip OwwItHz! Edy sounds like my kinda gal!

Well, if she's your kinda gal, you're probably my kinda gal. ;)

I see you're using your Seattle location now. How's business up there? When I was there on a 6 month job about 10 years ago, I tried to get a spanking at the closest thing I could find to a house there (a tanning parlor that also did a different kind of tanning) and was told that the closest I could get to what I wanted was standing up or bending over a table and getting whacked with a paddle. No OTK, no bare hand. They said that was considered sexual contact and therefore illegal. I was told the same from someone in Texas. I guess that places that are open to the public have to be very careful about this, but unless there's a program to clean up the town, independents are probably left to their own devices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users