Photo

Movies that have spankings in it or tv shows too?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 spankedovermommysknee

spankedovermommysknee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:19 AM

Hi there I was just curious if people would share with me the movies or tv show episodes they know of that have any spanking or spanking talk in it at all. I am mostly interested in f/m spanking in movies and tv shows but am sure others would love to hear any that you know of too. The ones that I know of are Dana Delaney spanking in Exit to Eden, Estelle Getty threatens to give a spanking in stop or my mom will shoot, Nicole Kidman gives a spanking as a teacher to a naughty boy in Dogville, those are the three that come to mind, can anyone else think of any others? Thanks. Also if you know of any tv shows that have a lot of spanking threats or talk of spanking, that would be great too. Hope to hear from others on this, thanks.

Cameron

#2 GaryJ

GaryJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:45 AM

If you go to Chriss Chross's blog he has a area that he not only has a lot of them but he has the clips as well. TV and movies. Enjoy...

#3 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

There are a lot of old films that have spanking scenes in. Some listed below that I can think of are:

Blue Hawaii
Flying Down to Rio
Forsaking All Others
Frontier Gal (apparently the longest spanking scene ever in a mainstream movie)
The Halfway House
The Iron Maiden
Kiss Me Kate
Look for the Silver Lining
McLintock

There are three episodes of I Love Lucy that have scenes where Ricky spanks Lucy - my favourite one is an episode from series 3 called Ricky Loses His Temper.

A quite recent film that contains a long spanking scene is Secretary.

The discipline and love website - at disciplineandlove.com - has a Movie House section where you can see a very wide-ranging series of clps from movies and TV series - all the ones I have mentioned above, and many others.

Louise

#4 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:45 AM

If you go to Chriss Chross's blog he has a area that he not only has a lot of them but he has the clips as well. TV and movies. Enjoy...

That would be http://chross.blogt.ch/php/sc.php

There was an episode of Desperate Housewives {"Bree") in which one of the housewives gets one of the neighborhood kids over her knee but the scene fades out before anything happens, as might be expected on prime time TV. But later on, the kid's mother threatens to send him back to Bree if he misbehaves.

#5 otkspankee

otkspankee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:08 AM

Jennifer Anistan is spanked in Along Came Polly.

#6 Guest_MissFelony_*

Guest_MissFelony_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:13 AM

I have noticed that almost ever Tom and Jerry cartoon has spanking in it lol

#7 Bella13

Bella13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:02 AM

One that comes to mind, and I don't think is mentioned is a spanking threat in the movie, Bedazzled. Elizabeth Hurley utters the threat and i always found it funny.

Others that I may know of are a scene in the movie Lady Jane, with Helena Bonham Carter being the spankee. Um, The Basketball Diaries with Leonardo DiCaprio, Heaven Help Us with I believe it's Andrew McCarthy, National Lampoon's Animal House has one too, I think? If I remember correctly. David Copperfield with Bob Hoskins and Daniel Radcliffe has one.

I also know that there are a couple of spanking threats in one of my favorite shows, Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Jeez, now that I think about it, there is spanking all over the freaking place! Lol.
"Those who say that they only have one life to live, must have never read a book." - Anonymous.

#8 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:13 AM

Of course, Fish heads brought back flashes of Dr. Demento radio evenings.

A spanker, a woman, and a Dr. Demento fan. One of these days we really need to meet. ;)

#9 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:12 PM

A spanker, a woman, and a Dr. Demento fan. One of these days we really need to meet. ;)

lol..Owwie..most would run from that like the devil was on their heels.. :o
Never let your morals get in your way of doing what's right.

#10 Guest_SuzyQ69_*

Guest_SuzyQ69_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:20 PM

There is a threat of a spanking in 1985's 9 1/2 weeks with Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger. Mickey's character leaves Kim's character alone in his place while he goes to work and he calls her and asks her if she's been snooping in his stuff. He keeps asking and she doesn't know what to say because she had been snooping but she finally admits to it and he hangs up and comes home shortly after. She is still there and he tells her she has been a naughty girl and to face the wall and lift her skirt...that he is going to spank her. She is surprised and asks him if he's serious and he says yes so she gets mad and starts to leave but ends up turning around and asking him "who the hell do you think you are" (or something to that effect) and he grabs her but he doesn't spank her...they wrestle with each other a bit and end up having sex on the table instead, lol. B)

#11 MissBam

MissBam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:07 PM

There is a threat of a spanking in 1985's 9 1/2 weeks with Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger. Mickey's character leaves Kim's character alone in his place while he goes to work and he calls her and asks her if she's been snooping in his stuff. He keeps asking and she doesn't know what to say because she had been snooping but she finally admits to it and he hangs up and comes home shortly after. She is still there and he tells her she has been a naughty girl and to face the wall and lift her skirt...that he is going to spank her. She is surprised and asks him if he's serious and he says yes so she gets mad and starts to leave but ends up turning around and asking him "who the hell do you think you are" (or something to that effect) and he grabs her but he doesn't spank her...they wrestle with each other a bit and end up having sex on the table instead, lol. B)

Lol, Susie..the sex sells better!
Never let your morals get in your way of doing what's right.

#12 Guest_SuzyQ69_*

Guest_SuzyQ69_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:57 PM

That it does. :P

#13 Hotstrap

Hotstrap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

Off topic, but what the heck... great to see another They Might Be Giants fan here. Coincidentally I was just perusing some of their videos on YouTube. Don't forget to mention "Ana Ng", a great song, deserves much better than being lumped in with the "etc"!

#14 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:10 AM

lol..Owwie..most would run from that like the devil was on their heels.. :o

Well, we all have our priorities and our standards. Those who appreciate fine music score points with me. I only run from the fat and ugly ones, and we don't know about that yet. ;)

#15 spankyboy

spankyboy

writer, blogger, poet, panty wearing spankee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:54 AM

Not sure if this has been mentioned previously...

There is an independant film out there called DOTTIE GETS SPANKED, has anyone else seen it? It deals with a young boys fascination with spankings (I can certainly relate). It is quite good. Any comments?

SB

#16 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:54 AM

I remember seeing that film and being acutely disappointed that there was no spanking. It was generally quite a boring film, and a spanking would have livened it up. As a film about a dominant/submisssive relationship, Secretary is infinitely superior.

Louise

#17 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:57 AM

Not sure if this has been mentioned previously...

There is an independant film out there called DOTTIE GETS SPANKED, has anyone else seen it? It deals with a young boys fascination with spankings (I can certainly relate). It is quite good. Any comments?

SB

er

I remember seeing the film. It was quite interesting, I enjoyed the sequence when Dottie gets spanked, but was less interested in the boy getting spanked (I really only relate to women getting spanked)

Louise

#18 nawtee

nawtee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:28 PM

Hi there I was just curious if people would share with me the movies or tv show episodes they know of that have any spanking or spanking talk in it at all. I am mostly interested in f/m spanking in movies and tv shows but am sure others would love to hear any that you know of too. The ones that I know of are Dana Delaney spanking in Exit to Eden, Estelle Getty threatens to give a spanking in stop or my mom will shoot, Nicole Kidman gives a spanking as a teacher to a naughty boy in Dogville, those are the three that come to mind, can anyone else think of any others? Thanks. Also if you know of any tv shows that have a lot of spanking threats or talk of spanking, that would be great too. Hope to hear from others on this, thanks.

Cameron

A good F/m movie is a 1950's movie called "Night Of The Hunter." There is a scene where a 10ish boy runs away from his bath and is grabbed and given a spanking. He is only shown from the waist up but the scene implies he is spanked totally bare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users