• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Danae

Danae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

Ok We tried this once before and didn't get a lot of hits, but here goes. Looking to start a group meet up and hosting of spanking parties in Ct. If I could a reading from out there as to how many are interested in this, who is willing to travel to a centrally located place within Ct and possibly NY, interests in spanking, how many Tops or Bottoms have an interest, what your needs are, what has or hasn't worked for you etc...

There would be a small fee for attending events and would ultimately consider catering the event but as we get started we may ask members to contribute snacks and such. Please folks NO ALCOHOL or DRUG Usage allowed at these parties. There will be a carefully arranged checks and balances to ensure safety of all participants. So let me know if we get enough interest we can discuss further. Post responses to this board and you can also email me at either address here mandrakeandbloodstone@hotmail.com or daddysbadgrl06@yahoo.com
Danae Jordyn

#2 disciplineneeded21F

disciplineneeded21F

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:44 PM

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have that happen :)

#3 heyitsme

heyitsme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:48 PM

Ok We tried this once before and didn't get a lot of hits, but here goes. Looking to start a group meet up and hosting of spanking parties in Ct. If I could a reading from out there as to how many are interested in this, who is willing to travel to a centrally located place within Ct and possibly NY, interests in spanking, how many Tops or Bottoms have an interest, what your needs are, what has or hasn't worked for you etc...

There would be a small fee for attending events and would ultimately consider catering the event but as we get started we may ask members to contribute snacks and such. Please folks NO ALCOHOL or DRUG Usage allowed at these parties. There will be a carefully arranged checks and balances to ensure safety of all participants. So let me know if we get enough interest we can discuss further. Post responses to this board and you can also email me at either address here mandrakeandbloodstone@hotmail.com or daddysbadgrl06@yahoo.com

Sounds like a fun time. You could count on me if this were to happen.

#4 Harryj102

Harryj102

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:36 AM

I'd love to try to meet too!:)
I am working in CT for the next 3 weeks. I come back normally one or two weeks a month.

#5 naughty little bobby

naughty little bobby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:58 AM

Hey, I am right here in the Fairfield/Litchfield county area. ctstaterunner@yahoo.com lewisnewmilford@aol.com boblewis3@hotmail.com

Looking forward to some fun and make new friends, maybe even find a sole-mate, who knows.

#6 Chad125

Chad125

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:13 PM

I would love to come to something like that

#7 stevie

stevie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:19 PM

In Westchester, we used to have a munch in White Plains once a month until the restaurant shut down. I think Raremalegem mentioned that in one of his posts. Anyway, I know Stamford used to have a munch too at a restaurant on Highridge Road (I think) back a few years.

I think these are better than the spanking play parties, because many people prefer to play in private and not in front of a room. For those that don't know, in a munch, you arrive at a restaurant (usually after work, but I think some groups have lunch meetings) in normal everyday attire. People introduce themselves and nobody in the restaurant knows anything about our spanking interests. We talk respectfully amongst each other and frequently, tops and bottoms make plans to meet up in private if they desire. It is also a great place to make friends with people that share our interests. Typically we met from like 5:30 to 7:00 and had a burger and beer and it was a great way to be able to form lasting friendships.

I would be interested.

#8 redtailfromyou

redtailfromyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:53 AM

If it fits my work schedule count me in.

#9 Rick167

Rick167

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:52 PM

#10 heyitsme

heyitsme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

Although I see the appeal of munchs, I personally have no problem with just diving right into stuff with strangers. I actually think that's more exciting. Whats the story with this? Is it looking good? I don't know if it needs to be catered as that seems a bit silly but I would be more than pleased to make and provide a little something to keep our energy up!

#11 tom martin

tom martin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:39 PM

i would be interested in attending and look forward to hearing of an upcoming meeting :)

#12 raremalegem

raremalegem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:22 PM

I would love to meet. I am also in search of female mentor...and would consider mentoring someone in exchange since it seems like we are all mentees on this site. I see male spankers and female spankees, but I do not see many female tops on this site? My career is not going the way I would like and I would love a female to help me out. Could that be you?

I can travel or host...daytime works too!

#13 Ken791

Ken791

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:10 AM

I might be interested

#14 Nat

Nat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:31 PM

Hey - Hope this is still being considered or in the works..i would love to get together with others in the area that share the same interest.
26 swm here .. right outside the Hartford area
you can get me at NatRB08@yahoo.com

#15 DaChief

DaChief

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:01 PM

Hi there. I run a (very) small social group on SpankoLife for CT spankos. We have a whopping 5 members, but we're only about 2 weeks old, so hey, it's a start.

I would like to see some safe parties start in CT. The biggest issue is a facility. I have some connections around the Stratford area so I might be able to arrange for a facility right off of I-95. I'd really like to see this happen, and I'm willing to help organize this in any way I can.

Just let me know what I can do.

#16 Old Fashioned Dad

Old Fashioned Dad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:32 AM

Hi there. I run a (very) small social group on SpankoLife for CT spankos. We have a whopping 5 members, but we're only about 2 weeks old, so hey, it's a start.

I would like to see some safe parties start in CT. The biggest issue is a facility. I have some connections around the Stratford area so I might be able to arrange for a facility right off of I-95. I'd really like to see this happen, and I'm willing to help organize this in any way I can.

Just let me know what I can do.

I would love to join in on a CT group. Of the members that you do have... what are the ages and genders?

#17 DaChief

DaChief

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:59 AM

I would love to join in on a CT group. Of the members that you do have... what are the ages and genders?

Right now it's 4 guys and one woman. We have a couple of 20-somethings, one 50-something, one age undisclosed and I'm 41. Like I said, the group is only a couple of weeks old so we're still trying to gain some traction.

#18 Old Fashioned Dad

Old Fashioned Dad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:31 PM

Right now it's 4 guys and one woman. We have a couple of 20-somethings, one 50-something, one age undisclosed and I'm 41. Like I said, the group is only a couple of weeks old so we're still trying to gain some traction.

That sounds great. I would definitely be interested and would likely be able to bring along a couple of friends. Please email me to discuss more of the particulars, such as where off 95 you feel might be a good place to meet. IMHO, the more upscale place the better.

Kyle
oldfashioneddad@live.com

#19 DaChief

DaChief

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

That sounds great. I would definitely be interested and would likely be able to bring along a couple of friends. Please email me to discuss more of the particulars, such as where off 95 you feel might be a good place to meet. IMHO, the more upscale place the better.

Kyle
oldfashioneddad@live.com

Its not a meeting group. Its a discussion group. I brought it up because the members might be potential attendees at a meet & greet.

#20 JaniceAnn

JaniceAnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

Yes - would be interested - I am female, 57, sub, hoping to find mentor for regular sessions, non-sexual discipline to start, who know's what the future holds?? Thanks. janice ann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users