• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 NC Angel

NC Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:54 PM

I'm a 31 year old female who admits to needing a good spanking now and then, either going otk for a long handspanking or bending over for a few hard swats with a wooden paddle.
Spanking: Sometimes nothing else will do the job.

#2 MsAria

MsAria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:57 AM

I'm a 31 year old female who admits to needing a good spanking now and then, either going otk for a long handspanking or bending over for a few hard swats with a wooden paddle.

Hi; I saw your posting & want to refer you to my website: msariadt.webs.com. I'm a professional female mentor based near Charlotte. I work with women & couples both on an ongoing & occasional basis. Let me know if you want to talk. You can contact me directly at ms.aria@ymail.com.
Aria
LIFE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS...

#3 JustaSpanker

JustaSpanker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:13 PM

Hi; I saw your posting & want to refer you to my website: msariadt.webs.com. I'm a professional female mentor based near Charlotte. I work with women & couples both on an ongoing & occasional basis. Let me know if you want to talk. You can contact me directly at ms.aria@ymail.com.
Aria

You are probably wasting time in trying to converse with this person. I've seen her on a few sites over the last few years and exchanged a few emails...dead-ends each time. It would appear she enjoys the thrill of beginning a conversation, then vanishes. Same MO every time. It is certainly exceptable to just want to talk about our favorite subject, but she should say so and not give the impression she is here looking for real spanking.

#4 NC Angel

NC Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:06 PM

You are probably wasting time in trying to converse with this person. I've seen her on a few sites over the last few years and exchanged a few emails...dead-ends each time. It would appear she enjoys the thrill of beginning a conversation, then vanishes. Same MO every time. It is certainly exceptable to just want to talk about our favorite subject, but she should say so and not give the impression she is here looking for real spanking.

Like its my fault you are too aggressive for my taste. I want to be spanked, not brutalized.

#5 TANHERHIDE

TANHERHIDE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:05 PM

Hi Angel, I am also in NC, Wilmington to be exact. You can read my beliefs in my profile and also on my myspace page. myspace.com/tanherhide. If you are interested please contact me at tanherhide@yahoo.com., John
A Gentleman First, Last and Always

#6 JustaSpanker

JustaSpanker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:41 AM

Like its my fault you are too aggressive for my taste. I want to be spanked, not brutalized.

Agressive???...Brutal??? I resent your suggestion that my interest in spanking would be characterized as either. I've been spanking for well over a decade and I've spanked many, many naughty bottoms. I'm certainly not into anything brutal. Go ahead folks...believe what you will. She has posted at many places under different handles...same MO every time. She apparently just wants to talk. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I would bet you are wasting your time with this one if you are looking to actually meet and spank.

#7 NC Angel

NC Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:15 PM

Agressive???...Brutal??? I resent your suggestion that my interest in spanking would be characterized as either. I've been spanking for well over a decade and I've spanked many, many naughty bottoms. I'm certainly not into anything brutal. Go ahead folks...believe what you will. She has posted at many places under different handles...same MO every time. She apparently just wants to talk. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I would bet you are wasting your time with this one if you are looking to actually meet and spank.

believe what you want if that's what gets you through your day, but the way you came across to me was more than I could handle. You must be just angry you were rejected. Whatever.

#8 WarmHand

WarmHand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

:o Greetings:

If you are in need of a firm hand and a Mentor please contact me at " warmhand @ gmx.com". I am in the Gastonia, NC area.

#9 hotdaddy

hotdaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:12 PM

I could give you that bare bottom correction you need and crave let me know?

#10 Harryj102

Harryj102

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:49 AM

Are you near Charlotte?
I am working just south of there in Rock Hill SC....

#11 hotdaddy

hotdaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:01 PM

Hi NC Angel,
I would be glad to help you out were in NC are you
Hotdaddy

#12 collegeboy!

collegeboy!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

hey im from the greensboro area. id like to get to know you if possible?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users