12 replies to this topic

#1 spankyboy

spankyboy

writer, blogger, poet, panty wearing spankee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:20 AM

I think everyone would agree, there are a lot of emotions involved concerning spankings. As an adult with this interest I think one of the hardest to get past would be the feeling of embarrassment of wanting and needing spankings. When I am otk getting spanked, I am well aware of the view I am providing of my short underpants and bottom. It is certainly not a dignified position to be in. The fact that I requested my own discipline, and then purposefully selected the underpants I wanted to be seen in, suggests that I crave the shame and embarrassment provided by a good old fashioned sound spanking. I find displaying my underpants for spanking to be very exciting, more so than bare bottomed. To each his own...

My questions: Is spanking embarrassing for you? Does the embarrassment make it more exciting? Do you purposely do anything to increase the embarrassment (special spanking attire? positions? witnesses? etc.)?

What are your emotional triggers that make spanking a fulfilling experience?

#2 Bella13

Bella13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:02 AM

Admitting that I want/need spankings was a bit embarrassing for me to admit at first, but after talking to a few people on this board, the talking about it sort of helped me get a little over being embarrassed in that aspect, after I realized that so many people here are in the same boat as I am. It's still a bit of an embarrassment to me that I lack discipline and can act like a brat sometimes...which is why I need to be spanked in the first place.

I have yet to be spanked in a real discipline fashion, but I plan to soon, and I'm nearly positive I'm going to be embarrassed beyond belief, it's one thing to admit to needing a spanking, but taking one is going to be a whole new ballpark. I think that part of the discipline of being spanked is the embarrassment of it. I mean, it's a very vulnerable position to be in...and in my mind, if I'm going to act like a child, I'm going to be spanked like one. That realization alone is probably what embarrasses me the most thus far.

Anyways, that's my two cents on the subject, as to some of your questions, I can't really answer those yet, lol. Just thought I'd share something. Lol.
"Those who say that they only have one life to live, must have never read a book." - Anonymous.

#3 spankyboy

spankyboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:15 AM

Admitting that I want/need spankings was a bit embarrassing for me to admit at first, but after talking to a few people on this board, the talking about it sort of helped me get a little over being embarrassed in that aspect, after I realized that so many people here are in the same boat as I am.

I have yet to be spanked in a real discipline fashion, but I plan to soon, and I'm nearly positive I'm going to be embarrassed beyond belief, it's one thing to admit to needing a spanking, but taking one is going to be a whole new ballpark. I think that part of the discipline of being spanked is the embarrassment of it. I mean, it's a very vulnerable position to be in...

Anyways, that's my two cents on the subject, as to some of your questions, I can't really answer those yet, lol. Just thought I'd share something. Lol.

Hello Bella,

Thanks for the comments. Yes, asking for the spankiing is almost as embarrassing as geting it. For me, being across the lap in the traditional spanking position is the most embarrassing. Your bottom is in a most vulnerable position as you present it willingly for a spanking. It is in those few moments after getting into position and before the spanking strarts that are the best. Some spankers will increase the anticipation by extending these few moments with lecturing. It is at this time that I feel the most exposed. I know the underpants that I chose for my spanking are now getting a good "looking over" for the task at hand. Even if they are taken down at least I have a few moments where they are nicely displayed in the most opportunistic fashion.

If you like showing off your underpants (and I do) then the embarrassment of being otk in you spankiest short underpants is also the thrill.

Spankyboy

#4 Bella13

Bella13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:49 AM

I know what you mean, I think lying over someone's lap with my bottom bared is going to be the most embarrassing thing for me...but, as I said before, I do it to myself, really. Not like I'm not earning it.
"Those who say that they only have one life to live, must have never read a book." - Anonymous.

#5 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:14 AM

I do not find it embarrassing to be spanked, but I did find admitting that I wanted to be spanked embarrassing when I was young. However, i was lucky in that i had several boyfriends who gave me an opportunity to indicate to them my interest in being spanked without having to raise the subject on my own. They would say something jocular like "If you don't behave yourself I'll spank you" or something like that, which gave me an opportunity to reply "Well, why don't you then?" or something, which showed them that I liked the idea. Once they had got the idea that I liked being spanked, I didn't find actually being spanked embarrassing.

More recently, I did find it embarrassing to suggest to my husband that he could, if he wanted, use spanking as dicsipline rather than just for 'fun'. But he seemed to take to the idea quite naturally, so the embarrassment didn't last long.

Louise

#6 spankyboy

spankyboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:21 AM

I do not find it embarrassing to be spanked, but I did find admitting that I wanted to be spanked embarrassing when I was young. However, i was lucky in that i had several boyfriends who gave me an opportunity to indicate to them my interest in being spanked without having to raise the subject on my own. They would say something jocular like "If you don't behave yourself I'll spank you" or something like that, which gave me an opportunity to reply "Well, why don't you then?" or something, which showed them that I liked the idea. Once they had got the idea that I liked being spanked, I didn't find actually being spanked embarrassing.

More recently, I did find it embarrassing to suggest to my husband that he could, if he wanted, use spanking as dicsipline rather than just for 'fun'. But he seemed to take to the idea quite naturally, so the embarrassment didn't last long.

Louise

Thanks Louise...

I think the spanking experience is much different for males than females. As men, we are not supposed to reveal anything in our personality likely to be viewed as "unmanly" therefore much more embarrassing. Also, spanking with a life partner can be kept in the confines of a bedroom secret. Without the safety and discretion of a regular partner to keep your secret, there is always the risk of exposure.

Growing up in the time and era I did, spankings were very commonplace. I think embarrassment was intended to be very much a part of the punishment. My own spankings were administered on the spot, pants down and on the underpants no matter who was there to witness. It was quite embarrassing to have my underpants seen and spanked in front of relatives, neighbors, etc. However, it was the embarrassment that made it thrilling and exciting as well. I guess that is why I have such a strong connection to underpants as it relates to spanking.

It was always a love/hate experience for me with spankings. I knew that I wanted spankings but was ashamed that I did. Being otk in my underpants was the icing on the cake. Being in this most embarrassing position was indeed thrilling and I secretly enjoyed having my underpants put on display for spanking.

I guess I was most interested if anyone else finds the embarrassment to be as exciting as I did and still do...

#7 MaxSUOTK

MaxSUOTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:03 PM

Hi spankyboy
I wanted to be spanked by someone other than my dad when I was a teen but was way to embarrassed to every ask for it. A few times I tried to get a spanking by doing something wrong but I never got spanked just yelled at. As an adult I didn't understand that there were lots of people who wanted to be spanked as adults until the internet took off in the 90's. God how I wish it had come around in the 70's! I had spanked many girl friends over the years but I never asked them to spank me because I was too embarrassed to do it. When at last I meet a woman who liked to spank men and I at last asked for it I was very embarrassed to find myself over her lap in my tiny little boy underpants. I still had a pair from when I was 18 that still fit and I worn them just for my spanking. She spanked me hard on them but then pulled them down for my first bare bottom spanking and that was so embarrassing. But I loved the embarrassment as much as the spanking. Now I find I want to be given a bare bottom spanking in public just like boys used to get when I was a kid. I want people in a park or a city street to see me get my pants pulled down and given a real hard spanking. I think about this a lot.

#8 badboyr

badboyr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:22 AM

I would only find myself embarrassed if the spanking was done in public and the people witnessing were not spankos. I am not embarrassed by my own bottom when going to get spanked mainly because I know I am supposed to pull my pants down and that the spanker is not offended by it. I think I only feel embarrassment when I am unintentionally offending someone.

#9 MarriedGuy

MarriedGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:37 AM

My wife and I have been married over 40 years and have stayed faithful and committed to each other the whole time. As with any marriage, private nudity becomes the rule, not the exception - especially after 40 years. We each have literally seen it "all" many, many times. Nakedness, then, other than the first few weeks as newly weds, hasn't been embarrassing to us in a very long time. However, I do find that while I am undressing for a spanking under her watchful eyes, there is a hint of embarrassment. When she walks me down the hall in my birthday suit, then down the steps to the den (spanking room) there is a hint of embarrassment. When I am kicking and squirming over her knees during a good naked spanking that leaves nothing to her imagination, I have some embarrassment. It's not the lack of clothing or the wide open exposure, but the fact that I, the man and leader of the pack, am across her knees being spanked like a ten year old. Our discipline activity is not a lifestyle, and unless we are addressing certain agreed upon issues with a spanking, we practice the traditional family relationship. In other words, our role reversal is only occasional and for a limited time. As a man that does NOT live a submissive lifestyle the majority of the time, I find that being a spanked husband, even a very consensual one, is embarrassing to my male ego. It always has been, and throughout a number of years still is. She refers to this as spanking my ego while she's spanking my bottom. The embarrassment is obviously within the bounds of our personal intimacy and completely acceptable, but it is still there every time. As we see it, every time we go to the "woodshed" I get spanked twice and wind up with four red cheeks instead of two.

#10 spankyboy

spankyboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:47 AM

MarriedGuy,

Your insight is indeed, right on the mark. Thanks for jumping in...

It is cetainly "a spanking of the male ego" as well as a physical spanking. Being over the knee in underpants (or bare bottomed) certainly does bring back some fond memories. It is the few momoents just before the spanking begins that is the most embarrassing and also quite exciting. Whether it is in private by your regular partner, or semi-public in front of witnesses, there is still that "hint of embarrasssment." From my spanking experience, bare bottom was reserved for the privacy of the bedroom. Underpants were fair game for withnessed spankings. I suppose that is why I make the connection between being in uderpants and the exciting shame involved.

Knowing your underpants are being seen in this position does bring back the memories and emotions from previous spanking experience. For me, that is the thrill. I always liked the seat of my underpants being the center of attention but that didn't stop my face from getting red. I guess my question is still unanswered:

Does anyone else enjoy the embarrassment? Is it part of the thrill?

#11 frankma

frankma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:51 AM

Hi---My wife and I have benn happily married for 37 yrs. Neither of us are dominant or controlling as one might think in a marriage with spanking. Considering we work and live together there are infrequent times ( maybe once or twice in a yr) when her frustration level with my behavior gets to be too much and we both know at the same time--a paddling has to settle things. We both seem to want it done asap.Its a palin old fashioned paddling and it hurts plenty! I take a quick shower and just step back in the bedroom go over her lap and she paddles my naked butt----To finally get to the point---no I am not embarrassed---We have a great marriage and lots of trust----We both know things are going to be fine after I get spanked. The first thing she does is put vaseline intensive care lotion on my sore butt----which works great. Things are fine between us. No one else knows about me getting paddled as a punishment---When our children were home it did make me a little nervous having to wait ti lthey were all gone to school-and to come home at noon.---I am basically shy about some stuff--so I would never want any other woman to so much as see my bare butt---much less spank it---but while my butt hurts plenty a spanking is not an embarrassing thing--We both just know when its got to make things right.Other guys like me?

#12 NC Angel

NC Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:03 PM

I do feel a little embarrassed at being my age and still needing what most people consider to be a childish punishment. Even in the minutes leading up to the actual spanking, I do feel a little embarrassed because I know I still need spankings, and if I need one, I'm not embarrassed to get it. I will feel pain while my bottom is being spanked, but relief once the spanking is over. So really do I feel embarrassed by my spankings? No.
Spanking: Sometimes nothing else will do the job.

#13 GatorMom

GatorMom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:57 PM

I'm not normally embarrassed, no. Today, I was mortified as I was led by the hand to the bedroom to be spanked. He had never done that and the walk seemed like an eternity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users