11 replies to this topic

#1 TORCH

TORCH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:59 PM

Anyone else have pleasant memories of birthday spankings? I'll share mine if you share yours!

#2 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 06:42 PM

Hi, Torch

Hey, we'd love to hear your birthday spanking stories. Not all of us have the luxury of getting them, though!

I recently had a 50th birthday, and still couldn't get spanked.

My only actual birthday spankings were when I was 5 years old, and i didn't much like them. My birthday was on a Saturday, and my parents used it as an excuse to invite over a lot of family members. Several thought it cute to give me a few swats or pull my ear real hard. I didn't appreciate any of it.

Of course, i had a swat when i was born too, the beginning of it all!

I'd still accept a birthday spanking, if i could get one!!!

Now, tell us your great stories! Loved the stories about your sister and your neighbor friend's mom. And i'm envious!
  • likes this

#3 TORCH

TORCH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:04 PM

I got many birthday spankings. Most were alot of fun! My parents always made birthdays fun and as I got older the spankings became more interesting.
Birthdays are always a good excuse for a good spanking.

#4 spankyboy

spankyboy

writer, blogger, poet, panty wearing spankee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:46 AM

Yes, lots of good birthday spanking memories here. Birthday spankings were always a LOT of fun!

Birthdays are/were an excellent opportunity for multiple spankings on the same day. Knowing this created lots of excitement on the special day. Also, birthday spankings are given in an atmosphere of fun and mostly intended to embarrass the recipient and not as serious punishment. While opportunities for birthday spankings have certainly diminished as we grow older, there is always the possibility of something to look forward to.

As a boy, I always announced it was my birthday in hopes of getting a spanking from friends, teachers and other adults. It usually worked. I always made sure to have the right underpants on hoping/knowing they would be seen as there is always the possibility of a witnessed spanking. It would be a shame to be spanked in boring baggy briefs while everyone watched. I always made sure to have on my shortest tightest pair of underpants and always wanted them to be seen.

In my late 20's I was given a pants down birthday spanking at a small party for me. Knowing in advance that I was going to get it, I had purposely (and boldly) worn a tight pair of red nylon bikini panties. My face was as red as my underpants when all in attendance discovered I was a pantyboy. There were howls of laughter as I was spanked in my most embarrassing (and spankiest) pair of bikini underpants. It has always been my secret fear, and my secret deisre, to have my panty secret revealed in a most humiliating way. I had asked for this in advance and my birthday spanker was happy to oblige. Revealing my panties had been our prearranged little secret and fulfilled a spanking fantasy I had harbored for some time.

Because the shame made it a hundred times more exciting it is my favorite birthday spanking memory.

#5 Guest_akspank23_*

Guest_akspank23_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:39 PM

All i have to say is

bwahahaha I got out of a birthday spanking! :P

#6 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:50 PM

SpankyBoy

Great job! I admire your strategy and courage...not sure i had it when i was 20. Congrats on the pants down birthday spankings...you don't know how lucky you were!!! Wish i had someone to arrange it with...but i think it would be pants and underwear down!!

In college, i hung out with a group, and on birthdays the birthday person usually got a spanking. I got left out, and i was the one who wanted a spanking! Of all the luck. Later, i returned to college, and the same thing happened again. Lived in a group of 5 one year, and i missed out on the birthday spanking. Another year, lived in a group of 10, and still missed out--how could this have happened all the time??

Yes, lots of good birthday spanking memories here. Birthday spankings were always a LOT of fun!

Birthdays are/were an excellent opportunity for multiple spankings on the same day. Knowing this created lots of excitement on the special day. Also, birthday spankings are given in an atmosphere of fun and mostly intended to embarrass the recipient and not as serious punishment. While opportunities for birthday spankings have certainly diminished as we grow older, there is always the possibility of something to look forward to.

As a boy, I always announced it was my birthday in hopes of getting a spanking from friends, teachers and other adults. It usually worked. I always made sure to have the right underpants on hoping/knowing they would be seen as there is always the possibility of a witnessed spanking. It would be a shame to be spanked in boring baggy briefs while everyone watched. I always made sure to have on my shortest tightest pair of underpants and always wanted them to be seen.

In my late 20's I was given a pants down birthday spanking at a small party for me. Knowing in advance that I was going to get it, I had purposely (and boldly) worn a tight pair of red nylon bikini panties. My face was as red as my underpants when all in attendance discovered I was a pantyboy. There were howls of laughter as I was spanked in my most embarrassing (and spankiest) pair of bikini underpants. It has always been my secret fear, and my secret deisre, to have my panty secret revealed in a most humiliating way. I had asked for this in advance and my birthday spanker was happy to oblige. Revealing my panties had been our prearranged little secret and fulfilled a spanking fantasy I had harbored for some time.

Because the shame made it a hundred times more exciting it is my favorite birthday spanking memory.

#7 TORCH

TORCH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:00 AM

SpankyBoy

Great job! I admire your strategy and courage...not sure i had it when i was 20. Congrats on the pants down birthday spankings...you don't know how lucky you were!!! Wish i had someone to arrange it with...but i think it would be pants and underwear down!!

In college, i hung out with a group, and on birthdays the birthday person usually got a spanking. I got left out, and i was the one who wanted a spanking! Of all the luck. Later, i returned to college, and the same thing happened again. Lived in a group of 5 one year, and i missed out on the birthday spanking. Another year, lived in a group of 10, and still missed out--how could this have happened all the time??

Boy, how could anyone have such bad luck? I have fond memories of some of my Birthday Spankings. I was much luckier than you, I got my bottom tanned many times.

#8 hairbrush

hairbrush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:07 AM

ammon and I are in the same boat. I turned 50 in July and thought there would be plenty of offers. So far, men have responded and just setting up a meet has proven very difficult. But I still have 2 virgin cheeks that need to "celebrate"!

#9 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:13 AM

I know what you mean...i recently set up a meeting...thought it would really happen. I went there with my paddles, but the spanker either didn't show or left immediately. So, i missed out again!

ammon and I are in the same boat. I turned 50 in July and thought there would be plenty of offers. So far, men have responded and just setting up a meet has proven very difficult. But I still have 2 virgin cheeks that need to "celebrate"!

#10 Falstaff

Falstaff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:57 PM

I never got Birthday Spankings, and I never really desired them, because as a child, I always associated spanking with punishment. So whenever my parents threatened me with a spanking on my birthday, and all they did was threaten, I got scared and wondered if I was really going to be punished.

#11 NC Angel

NC Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:11 PM

Birthday spankings were really fun when I was kid. I got them at home until I was 18 and headed off to college. My mom would always give the spanking, one moderately hard spank per year right in the center of my bottom, but always over my clothes. Mom used her hand for these spankings also. I always knew right after mom brought the cake out and everyone sang happy birthday the next thing out of my mom's mouth would be announcing my spanking. Mom always told me to bend over, put my hands on my knees and that it was time for my spanking. Then after the spanking, things would go back to normal, except my bottom would have a little sting in it.

In school it was pretty much the same way. I got birthday spankings at school through 5th grade, always in front of the class, and always given with the teacher's paddle. My 2nd grade teacher actually tried to make getting the paddle sound scary by asking if we wanted our spanking with the paddle, or her hand. When you chose the paddle, she would say "OOOOOOOOOOOOKkkkkkkkkkkkk" in this kind of drawn out voice, like it was really a big deal. Each teacher had their own way of administering the spanking.

My kindergarten teacher actually took the birthday child over her knee and spanked them that way. In 1st grade, the teacher get her paddle, call the birthday child to the front of the room, and tell them to bend over, put their hands on the desk in the front row, then look at the class, then she would spank you. In 2nd grade the teacher asked if you wanted the spanking with the paddle, or her hand. Some kids opted for a handspanking, I and most of my classmates chose a paddling. After the paddle was brought out, you were told to bend over, hands on knees, and got spanked. In 3rd grade, the teacher would bend you over for your spanking, then hold you around your waist with her arm while she spanked you. In 4th grade the teacher would have you lean up against the wall and stick your bottom out for your spanking. Finally in 5th grade, the last year birthday spankings were given at school, you had to bend over the side of the teacher's desk, and got a fairly hard spanking with the paddle. Not as hard as when you were being paddled for disciplinary reasons, but still hard enoug to leave a good sting. I guess she figured since it was your last school birthday spanking, it better count. I just remember that even for my birthday spankings, when I saw the paddle come out and heard the words "bend over" being spoken in my direction, my stomach would get butterflies, just like for a real spanking.
Spanking: Sometimes nothing else will do the job.

#12 breakmydreams

breakmydreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:27 PM

We never did birthday spankings :(
Break My Dreams!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users