4 replies to this topic

#1 spankyboy

spankyboy

writer, blogger, poet, panty wearing spankee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:07 AM

Growing up, I think that moms of our era instictively knew how to give the most embarrassing spankings possible. The shame and embarrassment seemed to be as important (and effective) as the spanking itself. While bare bottom was reserved for the privacy of the bedroom, underpants seemed to be fair game. My spankings were administered pants down on the underpants no matter who was present to witness. While having my underpants exposed for spanking was extremely embarrassing it was admitedly quite exciting. In front of mom's friends, sisters, sister's friends, etc. I always secretly enjoyed the shame of having my underpants on display.

Ayone else experience the same connection with mixed feelings of shame and the thrill of exposure? Anyone else take their spankings in underpants in front of witnesses?

comments please...

Spankyboy

#2 calspankee

calspankee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:47 AM

I experienced the shame and thrill of exposure, but I experienced it vicariously. When I was 6 or 7 years old, the neighborhood kids got together and one of the girls, about my age, described how her younger brother (say 4 years old or 5) had his pants taken down and was spanked on his bare bottom. I felt a thrill when I heard this and thought it was exciting and scary at the same time. That was the beginning of my interest in spanking. In my own case, I was only spanked a couple of times as a kid, and those spankings were always on a fully clothed bottom. (They were by my mom).

We can only speak for ourselves, but I tend to think that one of the main reasons we are attracted to spanking and desire it is because of the powerful emotions it creates -- the shame and thrill of exposure, the fear, the loss of control, the embarrassment, and for those for whom the reason for the spanking is important, the feeling of repentance and being sorry for misdeeds. It's possible to experience these things and still want them and feel good about them because we know deep down that this may hurt but it won't harm us, that it is ultimately safe. In other words, we desire an intense experience that is ultimately safe. For many of us, we do not enjoy or like the pain of the spanking while it is occurring. So why do we want something we won't like when it is happening (and know in advance we won't like while it is happening)? Why do we want something that we don't want? The answer, for me at least, is that the attraction of the powerful emotions evoked outweighs the negative of the pain.

Calspankee

#3 spankyboy

spankyboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:15 AM

I experienced the shame and thrill of exposure, but I experienced it vicariously. When I was 6 or 7 years old, the neighborhood kids got together and one of the girls, about my age, described how her younger brother (say 4 years old or 5) had his pants taken down and was spanked on his bare bottom. I felt a thrill when I heard this and thought it was exciting and scary at the same time. That was the beginning of my interest in spanking. In my own case, I was only spanked a couple of times as a kid, and those spankings were always on a fully clothed bottom. (They were by my mom).

We can only speak for ourselves, but I tend to think that one of the main reasons we are attracted to spanking and desire it is because of the powerful emotions it creates -- the shame and thrill of exposure, the fear, the loss of control, the embarrassment, and for those for whom the reason for the spanking is important, the feeling of repentance and being sorry for misdeeds. It's possible to experience these things and still want them and feel good about them because we know deep down that this may hurt but it won't harm us, that it is ultimately safe. In other words, we desire an intense experience that is ultimately safe. For many of us, we do not enjoy or like the pain of the spanking while it is occurring. So why do we want something we won't like when it is happening (and know in advance we won't like while it is happening)? Why do we want something that we don't want? The answer, for me at least, is that the attraction of the powerful emotions evoked outweighs the negative of the pain.

Calspankee

I think you are right on the money with your observations. The emotions involved while being exposed and spanked were off the chart with intensity. There was the shame, humiliation, and the heartpounding excitement of what was happening. To have your pants taken down in front of your peers was much more embarrassing than the actual spanking. The shame of having my underpants exposed, particularly in front of the girls, was a source of great shame but an equal amount of thrill. Why the two are connected is a question for a psychologist. All I know is that for me the positive of the thrill (like a scary amusement park ride) outweighed the negative of the pain - just as you have stated.

You have summed it up nicely, thanks Calspankee

#4 TORCH

TORCH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 01:06 PM

Growing up, I think that moms of our era instictively knew how to give the most embarrassing spankings possible. The shame and embarrassment seemed to be as important (and effective) as the spanking itself. While bare bottom was reserved for the privacy of the bedroom, underpants seemed to be fair game. My spankings were administered pants down on the underpants no matter who was present to witness. While having my underpants exposed for spanking was extremely embarrassing it was admitedly quite exciting. In front of mom's friends, sisters, sister's friends, etc. I always secretly enjoyed the shame of having my underpants on display.

Ayone else experience the same connection with mixed feelings of shame and the thrill of exposure? Anyone else take their spankings in underpants in front of witnesses?

comments please...

Spankyboy

Spanking was not private when I was growing up. However, a majority of mine were given over the knee on my bare bottom. Often there were witnesses!

#5 spankyboy

spankyboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:18 AM

Spanking was not private when I was growing up. However, a majority of mine were given over the knee on my bare bottom. Often there were witnesses!

I think for a lot of us into spankings, in front of witnesses always made it more exciting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users