3 replies to this topic

#1 Spanked Girlfriend

Spanked Girlfriend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:30 AM

Dear All,

i am new here, actually this is my first day so i really don't know if this is topic have been discussed before or not?
But i just want to know from men who spank their wives or girl friends for punishment how they spank them in details? and for women being punished by spanking by their husbands or boy friends how they got their spanking in details? and what did they do after spanking?

i start with my experience

when i made a mistake my boyfriend grab me from my arm telling me loudly that i made a mistake and tell me the mistake and that i have to be punished by spanking, at this moment i start saying sorry and a lot of words trying to calm him down and trying to cancel my punishment but i never can, he grabbed me to the kitchen and get the wooden spoon then grabbed me to the bedroom open the closet and get the leather paddle then push me on the bed and remove my clothes till i am bare bottom while i am screaming trying to run away but my boy friend is a very strong guy so i cannot stop him then he sit on the bed edge taking me over his knees and starts my spanking on a bare bottom, he first start a hand spanking session he gives me about 40 (20 on each side) then wrap my ass with his hand and repeat this till my ass is red(very red) and hot, the hand spanking starts gently then becomes harder gradually this is called warming up this acts as a message for the ass it refresh the blood circulation under the skin of your ass and make it pass faster, and then place me on the bed on my stomach with 4 pillows under my waist to raise my ass and stand on his knees on the bed and start spanking with a leather paddle (or any leather instrument) but kindly 20(10 on each side) then wrap my ass with his hand and repeat this several times and moving gradually from kind to less kind to hard to more hard and then to very very hard till my ass is very very red and extremely hot then he start using the wooden spoon hardly for a while then change my position to one of two positions
1- standing on my knees near the edge of the bed and lying with my upper part on the bed making my ass exactly on the bed edge
2- lying with my lower part on the bed and my upper part lying on the ground making my ass exactly on the edge of the bed and my head on the floor
and start shifting between the wooden spoon and the leather paddle till my ass is glowing dark red and very hot
finally he place me on the bed with 4 pillows under my waist and give me 40 continuous very very strong strikes (20 on each side one by one) with the wooden spoon and then he told me we finished and leave the room.
after the spanking my ass is glowing red and hot and i am screaming from pain so i get a towel and put it in cool water(never cold nor icy) and place it on my ass for 5 minutes and re cool the towel and repeat this several times min 5 times then use a body cream or a lotion on my ass and message my ass with this cream and lay on the bed face down and bare ass ( never cover with a pantie or any other thing) till the cream start to disappear and repeat this for 3 times and then i sleep even if i have anything to do in this day i canceled it cause i won't cover my ass or sit on it and sleep laying on my face with my bottom bared and when i wake up my ass is better.

#2 Haya

Haya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:06 AM

I have a question. Are those spankings fully consensual? did you suggest them? Did you and he have a talk about your need of discipline, resulting in you agreeing to take spankings?

Is there a safe word?

I feel he should never spank you when angry. If he is very angry at a mistake you did, he should give you corner time, go away and compose himself, then come back, calm, and deliver the discipline then.

Do you think those punishment help you improve your behavior / become a better girlfriend?

With my bosom friend, I ask for the spankings myself, when I know I deserve them, and he might refuse to give them, depending on whether he thinks the offence warrantes such a punishment or not. He might also refuse because he does not like spanking me in general, even if I want to be disciplined.

I take off my pants myself, fold them, place them on a chair. Take off my shoes and my socks as well, place myself across his lap while he is sitting on the edge of the bed. As our relationship is non-sexual, I feel it is appropriate that I keep my panties on.
He delivers the spanking with his open hand. I think it lasts about five minutes, but it might be more. The first minutes don't really count, because he does not spank hard at the beginning.
He stops when I tell him it hurts. As I find this premature, I replace myself across his lap, and ask him to "go a bit further," which he does.
Afterwards my butt will de tender and sensitive for as much as a few hours, but not sore.
Immediately after the spanking, I thank him, because I know he does not like spanking me and does it only because he cares and because I ask. I thank him, and give him a BIG hug, and we stay in each other's arms for a bit. Then we lie down, chat casually, rub each other's back, feel good and affectionate.

#3 Spanked Girlfriend

Spanked Girlfriend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:32 PM

I have a question. Are those spankings fully consensual? did you suggest them? Did you and he have a talk about your need of discipline, resulting in you agreeing to take spankings?

Is there a safe word?

I feel he should never spank you when angry. If he is very angry at a mistake you did, he should give you corner time, go away and compose himself, then come back, calm, and deliver the discipline then.

Do you think those punishment help you improve your behavior / become a better girlfriend?

With my bosom friend, I ask for the spankings myself, when I know I deserve them, and he might refuse to give them, depending on whether he thinks the offence warrantes such a punishment or not. He might also refuse because he does not like spanking me in general, even if I want to be disciplined.

I take off my pants myself, fold them, place them on a chair. Take off my shoes and my socks as well, place myself across his lap while he is sitting on the edge of the bed. As our relationship is non-sexual, I feel it is appropriate that I keep my panties on.
He delivers the spanking with his open hand. I think it lasts about five minutes, but it might be more. The first minutes don't really count, because he does not spank hard at the beginning.
He stops when I tell him it hurts. As I find this premature, I replace myself across his lap, and ask him to "go a bit further," which he does.
Afterwards my butt will de tender and sensitive for as much as a few hours, but not sore.
Immediately after the spanking, I thank him, because I know he does not like spanking me and does it only because he cares and because I ask. I thank him, and give him a BIG hug, and we stay in each other's arms for a bit. Then we lie down, chat casually, rub each other's back, feel good and affectionate.

Are those spankings fully consensual? did you suggest them? Did you and he have a talk about your need of discipline, resulting in you agreeing to take spankings?

my boyfriend and i talked long time ago exactly after he asked me to live with him about finding a way to punish me when i do a mistake and punish him when he do a mistake too.. we think a lot about this matter till we agreed on spanking me when i do a mistake and for him if he do a mistake i make him sleep alone on the sofa for a week i think this is fair, moreover he did not spank me except if i really made something that deserve spanking and i really feel that this make me a better girl friend.
by the way my boyfriend is such a guy who never lose his temper in anger and he never spank me madly he usually know what he do.

haya i think you and your friend have a very good relation.

#4 Haya

Haya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

Hi. Just quoting what you said:

at this moment i start saying sorry and a lot of words trying to calm him down and trying to cancel my punishment but i never can, he grabbed me to the kitchen and get the wooden spoon then grabbed me to the bedroom open the closet and get the leather paddle then push me on the bed and remove my clothes till i am bare bottom while i am screaming trying to run away but my boy friend is a very strong guy so i cannot stop him then he sit on the bed edge taking me over his knees and starts my spanking on a bare bottom

If he never loses his temper, you need not say "a lot of words trying to calm him down". He is calm and he knows what he is doing.

Apparently, he spanks you only when you deserve it, and you have agreed to receive spankings when you deserve them. So, you should not try to run away! He should not need to grab you and use his strength to pull you over his knees. You should try and take the spanking docilely. Some parents give and additional spanking or additional swats to punish children who resist, are not cooperative when spanked.

Also, just wondering, how often do you get spanked?

How often do you have him sleep on the sofa for misbehaving?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users