Stress Relief

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Mr. Blister_*

Guest_Mr. Blister_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:20 AM

When spanking, is there more stress relief for the spanker or spankee?.....Personally, as the spanker, I almost always feel Soooo much better. :)

#2 Guest_lilac_*

Guest_lilac_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:50 AM

When spanking, is there more stress relief for the spanker or spankee?.....Personally, as the spanker, I almost always feel Soooo much better. :)

I would imagine that depending on your role it would be stress relief either way, a spankee is going to feel relief when spanked and if you are a spanker you might feel relief just giving a spanking. Now as for a switch I wouldn't have a clue which one would give them the stress relief...hehe!!! ;)

#3 TORCH

TORCH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:37 AM

Don't know which is better! However, I must say from experience that when I receive a good sound spanking it always leaves me extremely relaxed afterwards. Usually just want to lay down for a nap.

#4 Chica

Chica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:08 PM

For me, a spanking is the best stress relief possible. :P

#5 olderone

olderone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:01 AM

for me an hour or so over some ones knee is bliss,female or male

#6 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:20 PM

Thanks, Mr. Blister, for making the comment that you feel a lot of stress relief in giving a paddling. I had always wondered about that, and even asked this question in one of the topics in this very forum.

I have always hoped that giving a paddling is a great experience for the paddler, and is perhaps why i need to be paddled so much.

Too bad you only want to paddle Women!

Ammon in Utah, home of no paddlings!

#7 PonyPrint

PonyPrint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:13 PM

Both can be a great stress relief.
My personal experience from both point of views.

Earned the spanking? then YES, if I really earned it.
Give the spanking? Yes, if they truly knew they deserved it, not just wanted it.
Barefoot @ the beach
I wake up everyday feeling great. I wish that for everyone!

#8 Guest_OtkSpanker334_*

Guest_OtkSpanker334_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

A spanking can relieve stress for both the spanker and the spankee. I tend to feel less stressed and more relaxed after giving a spanking.

#9 Obedient Lad

Obedient Lad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:41 AM

Hello Sir .

A spanking hurts quite a lot as it's meant to but I always feel less stressed when it's done . I don't know if it's the hand making contact with my backside or just mentally knowing it has to be done !

#10 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:19 AM

I think there is stress relief for both of us, the amount may vary depeding on how wound up either one of us is. if my husband is really annoyed with me about something he derives great satisfaction from 'taking it out on your bottom' as he puts it. Andif I haven't been spanked for a while I tend to get quite tense, and there is definitely more relief for me than when I am getting spanked quite frequently (as I usually am).

Louise

#11 OTK Spanker

OTK Spanker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:08 PM

My philosiphy is a spanking has to meet the needs of the one being spanked. As long as that happens, its usually good for both.

Cliff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users