• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SMHBILL

SMHBILL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:02 AM

I am a 24 year old male who is in need of a severe spanking. I have done a lot of really bad things and I keep doing them, I need this spanking so that I can learn a good lesson and stop doing all the bad things that I do. I am seeking a female/mother figure to deliver the spanking to me. I am open to any and all implements and need this to be delt with very severely. I live in Syracuse, NY and with my job I am unable to travel, so if any females that would like to help me out and help me learn this lesson please let me know as soon as you possibly can. I would really appreaciate it. Thanks
~SMHBILL

#2 cnyspank

cnyspank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (SMHBILL @ Aug 3 2009, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am a 24 year old male who is in need of a severe spanking. I have done a lot of really bad things and I keep doing them, I need this spanking so that I can learn a good lesson and stop doing all the bad things that I do. I am seeking a female/mother figure to deliver the spanking to me. I am open to any and all implements and need this to be delt with very severely. I live in Syracuse, NY and with my job I am unable to travel, so if any females that would like to help me out and help me learn this lesson please let me know as soon as you possibly can. I would really appreaciate it. Thanks
~SMHBILL

Not a female young man, but a very strong and strict male disciplinarian, who knows exactly how to get to teh root of your behavior..will supply very firm and very soudn spankings to your bare fnany over my knee.....live a bit east of syracuse , but grew up there, and am there often...let me know if a male dasd figure is acceptable to your misbehavior

Big believer in spanking...no one is ever too old or too ig....including myself.

#3 cnyspank

cnyspank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (SMHBILL @ Aug 3 2009, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
~SMHBILL

Not a female young man, but a very strong and strict male disciplinarian, who knows exactly how to get to the root of your behavior..will supply very firm and very sound spankings to your bare fanny over my knee.....live a bit east of syracuse , but grew up there, and am there often...let me know if a male dad figure is acceptable to your misbehavior

Big believer in spanking...no one is ever too old or too ig....including myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users