• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 spankedovermommysknee

spankedovermommysknee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:06 PM

Hey there, everybody. I was just curious if we can talk about female disciplinarians or spanking professionals and hear from those who have visited one and what was their experience was like. I would also like to know if there is a good list of female disciplinarians/professionals in the USA. For me, I have visited Auntie Rhi in Alabama and Miss Samantha in Phoenix, Arizona. Both of them were very sweet and I got to sit down and chat with both of them before they started to give me a spanking. I got an over the knee hand, and small paddle spanking from Miss Samantha and I got an over the knee hand, hairbrush and small paddle spanking from Auntie Rhi. Both of them were very comforting after the spanking.
I would love to hear from anyone out there who has visited a female disciplinarian/professional and how it all went. Thanks.

Cameron

#2 middleman

middleman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (spankedovermommysknee @ Jul 4 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey there, everybody. I was just curious if we can talk about female disciplinarians or spanking professionals and hear from those who have visited one and what was their experience was like. I would also like to know if there is a good list of female disciplinarians/professionals in the USA. For me, I have visited Auntie Rhi in Alabama and Miss Samantha in Phoenix, Arizona. Both of them were very sweet and I got to sit down and chat with both of them before they started to give me a spanking. I got an over the knee hand, and small paddle spanking from Miss Samantha and I got an over the knee hand, hairbrush and small paddle spanking from Auntie Rhi. Both of them were very comforting after the spanking.
I would love to hear from anyone out there who has visited a female disciplinarian/professional and how it all went. Thanks.

Cameron

Cameron,

Do you have contact information on Miss Samantha? I understand she is in the Phoenix area, but everything I have found for her is no longer current.

#3 indspnky

indspnky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:33 PM

In today's economy there are very few men I know who could afford to part with $250.00 for a spanking.

#4 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:20 PM

Amen! I couldn't afford to part with $250 in a booming economy!! So, are you saying that getting spanked is only a luxury for the very wealthy?

QUOTE (indspnky @ Jul 16 2009, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In today's economy there are very few men I know who could afford to part with $250.00 for a spanking.

#5 toocheekysgirl

toocheekysgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:39 PM

Only for the wealthy?

My personal opinion is that no matter how much money one has, it is fiscal foolishness to pay for the following things, and they all start with "s":
spankings, sex, singles ads/matchmaking services.

#6 Guest_luvpats_*

Guest_luvpats_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:59 AM

From what I read the individual who posted apears to have the capabilities of seeking a Domme or Dommes on their own as they seem to have already researched the matter as they found two different individuals in two different areas.

As for money, it is like asking "Should I pay $250.00 for a spanking?" or "Is it OK to pay $250.00 for a spanking?" How can anyone even answer that question. That is no one elses business what the do with their own money and the transaction is between them and the Domme. It is also similiar as to a Domme asking "Should I charge $250.00 for a spanking?". Again no one an possibly answer that question as it is none of our business what someone charges for their "services".

#7 Bill Star

Bill Star

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (spankedovermommysknee @ Jul 4 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cameron

hi Cameron

Haven't seen Samantha or Aunti rhi; though i have had a few emails with them. If you are back in the phoenix area.Miss Chriss is fabulous, Elizabeth Burns is very good as well. If your going by Carmel california dana specht is very friendly and knows how to use the strap quite well. Ihave yet to see Miss Holly in Atlanta; but i a building the nerve. I have spokenwith Kelly payne in NY on a number of occassions but find it hard to get the schedules to match.

If i missed anybody please let me know. guess i will have to come see you and make sure i remember your name

if there are any non-professional ladies that would like to have some idea how they doit and what makes them special please contact me directly

bill

billstar606@yahoo.com

#8 Spanking Benefits

Spanking Benefits

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:55 AM

Samantha has retired as a professional.

QUOTE (middleman @ Jul 15 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cameron,

Do you have contact information on Miss Samantha? I understand she is in the Phoenix area, but everything I have found for her is no longer current.

#9 Luke467

Luke467

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:01 AM

<!--quoteo(post=22081:date=Jul 4 2009, 05:06 PM:name=spankedovermommysknee)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spankedovermommysknee @ Jul 4 2009, 05:06 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=22081"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hey there, everybody. I was just curious if we can talk about female disciplinarians or spanking professionals and hear from those who have visited one and what was their experience was like. I would also like to know if there is a good list of female disciplinarians/professionals in the USA. For me, I have visited Auntie Rhi in Alabama and Miss Samantha in Phoenix, Arizona. Both of them were very sweet and I got to sit down and chat with both of them before they started to give me a spanking. I got an over the knee hand, and small paddle spanking from Miss Samantha and I got an over the knee hand, hairbrush and small paddle spanking from Auntie Rhi. Both of them were very comforting after the spanking.

Cameron<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hi Cameron

Haven't seen Samantha or Aunti rhi; though i have had a few emails with them. If you are back in the phoenix area.Miss Chriss is fabulous, Elizabeth Burns is very good as well. If your going by Carmel california dana specht is very friendly and knows how to use the strap quite well. Ihave yet to see Miss Holly in Atlanta; but i a building the nerve. I have spokenwith Kelly payne in NY on a number of occassions but find it hard to get the schedules to match.

If i missed anybody please let me know. guess i will have to come see you and make sure i remember your name

if there are any non-professional ladies that would like to have some idea how they doit and what makes them special please contact me directly

bill

billstar606@yahoo.com

Bill, I am looking to get spanked for the first time- I'm in Phoenix and I was thinking of going with Miss Chriss. I'm hesitant to get into any of this and I was just wondering- do you have to get a hotel room or is there a fixed location where you meet up with them? Please elaborate on your visits with Miss Chriss and Elizabeth Burns, I want to know what I'm getting myself into.

Thanks a lot!

#10 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:18 AM

Bill, I am looking to get spanked for the first time- I'm in Phoenix and I was thinking of going with Miss Chriss.

That's a very good choice. She really understands what makes spankers and spankees tick and will spend time out of session with you, either by e-mail or phone, or meet for lunch and help you to understand just what it is that you're looking for.

She works out of her home, so there's no need to go to a hotel, and, unlike a "do everything including spanking" dominatrix, you won't feel like you're going into a dungeon when you really have it in mind that you're going over Mom's knee.

#11 Guest_becka_*

Guest_becka_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:32 AM

Back to the original topic of this post. I am a female disciplinarian in Grand Rapids, MI. There are a small handful of us in this state.

#12 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:28 PM

Great for you and Grand Rapids. Utah has no female disciplinarians; i don't guess any Utah Woman would ever even think about it.

Would be great if some Female disciplinarians decided to relocate to Utah! Lots of opportunity here!

Back to the original topic of this post. I am a female disciplinarian in Grand Rapids, MI. There are a small handful of us in this state.

#13 otkhailey

otkhailey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:16 PM

Please allow me to play devil's advocate for a moment about paying female spankers. I saw a man about 6 months ago who met up with a woman he met online. They met a few times in public, things went well. He proceeded to see her for a spanking. She hurt him so bad, he had scars on his bottom. There is a danger for men as well as women when it comes to spanking.

I take great care when I spank someone. I will spank someone and they will feel it for days ~ but there is not one bruise on them. I take such pride in what I do.

I'm safe, sane and most importantly discreet.

Here is the way I look at it:

If discretion in tantamount in your life ~ be it sex or spanking ~ go see a professional.

Sorry just my 2 cents.

#14 Overrmykneemiss

Overrmykneemiss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:54 AM

I have been following this post and am quite impressed, as the last I checked it had 2,329 views, amazing!. As a Daddy/Dom/Mentor, I am known to a few in the Mid Michigan area, not as popular as some but comfortable with my little niche in this world of the Disciplinarian/Mentor lifestyle I have come to accept as a natural part of myself. My 2 cents if anyone cares to listen, is that so many Disciplinarians, both Female and Male have many different styles, I am more of a Mentor/Parental type that might call and 'check up' on a girl to see how she is doing as a friend or a Mentor/Life Coach might do. This takes much more time and energy as well as patience and experience. Some are 'butt beaters' which is fine, everyone has a need for varying degrees of each style.
I will say there is a real shortage of good Female Mentor/Disciplinarinas in the area I am from, as mentioned by another Disciplinarian earlier, ( she is good by the way ),I would like to see more caring and nurturing maternal Dominant Females get involved in the 'scene' as I have had a fair amount of requests for refferals. As far as compensation, gender pays well, male Disciplinarians are voulenteers as far as I have known it seems, I have read posts where females are offered a good sum of cash for a trip over a guys knee, highly NOT recommended by me. It would be nice to find a happy medium as far as 'paying for ones needs', the ones who could benifit the most from a good Discilpinarian quite often are the ones that just cant afford it, once these people get thier life back on track, then maybe they could contribute to a sessions value or possibly the Disciplinarian could be nice enough to give an occasional break in price if the mentee seemed sincere.
Ok, I am done.
My advice; be carefull, Remember~ Discipline, for whatever reason, done without respect, care or in anger, is abuse.
Be good girls, Sir.

Please allow me to play devil's advocate for a moment about paying female spankers. I saw a man about 6 months ago who met up with a woman he met online. They met a few times in public, things went well. He proceeded to see her for a spanking. She hurt him so bad, he had scars on his bottom. There is a danger for men as well as women when it comes to spanking.

I take great care when I spank someone. I will spank someone and they will feel it for days ~ but there is not one bruise on them. I take such pride in what I do.

I'm safe, sane and most importantly discreet.

Here is the way I look at it:

If discretion in tantamount in your life ~ be it sex or spanking ~ go see a professional.

Sorry just my 2 cents.

#15 MsAria

MsAria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

Would just like to add my 2 cents to this topic, although my point appears to already have been made by several of the people who responded... I'm a professional female disciplinarian in NC, & yes, I do charge for my services. (MUCH less than $250 a session, though!) The way I see it, I'm basically a mentor, life coach, counsellor -- not simply someone who will give a spanking session for a fee. I'm not putting down Dommes -- I've known quite a few & I spent a few years as one myself back in the stone age -- but what I, & most other Disciplinarians, do is more than just deliver a spanking. I am very selective about who I work with, & it IS work. I provide discipline as a means to an end (was that a pun? oops), as a consequence for pre-agreed upon rules for people who want to change certain things in their lives but need outside help in the form of the threat (& delivery) of a spanking if they backslide. I don't see strangers who just want to come get a fetish spanking; my clients communicate with me several times a week & I keep track of how they're doing with the goals they have set for themselves. When they start slipping up, it's time for an in-person session, & those sessions are not meant to be fun or kinky (again, nothing wrong with that, just not what I'm here for.) People pay other types of counsellors -- psychologists, personal trainers, etc. -- for their work, & what I do takes time & effort. Do I genuinely want to help my clients? Of course. But do I have an endless supply of spare time? No. My rates are very reasonable & affordable, but just as I wouldn't expect a personal trainer or a yoga teacher to work with me for free, I wouldn't give my services away for free either. And I'd like to point out one other thing about dealing with a professional: my needs or desires do not enter into it -- I'm here to help my clients, not satisfy my own fantasies. Professionals (the reputable ones, at least) are safe, sane & well, professional, about what we do.
LIFE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS...

#16 Overrmykneemiss

Overrmykneemiss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:16 AM

My compliments to Ms Aria, She sounds like the type that maybe W/we all could use sometime or other, a caring and down to earth and reasonable Disciplinarian/Mentor.
Rick. aka.OverrMykneemiss
Would just like to add my 2 cents to this topic, although my point appears to already have been made by several of the people who responded... I'm a professional female disciplinarian in NC, & yes, I do charge for my services. (MUCH less than $250 a session, though!) The way I see it, I'm basically a mentor, life coach, counsellor -- not simply someone who will give a spanking session for a fee. I'm not putting down Dommes -- I've known quite a few & I spent a few years as one myself back in the stone age -- but what I, & most other Disciplinarians, do is more than just deliver a spanking. I am very selective about who I work with, & it IS work. I provide discipline as a means to an end (was that a pun? oops), as a consequence for pre-agreed upon rules for people who want to change certain things in their lives but need outside help in the form of the threat (& delivery) of a spanking if they backslide. I don't see strangers who just want to come get a fetish spanking; my clients communicate with me several times a week & I keep track of how they're doing with the goals they have set for themselves. When they start slipping up, it's time for an in-person session, & those sessions are not meant to be fun or kinky (again, nothing wrong with that, just not what I'm here for.) People pay other types of counsellors -- psychologists, personal trainers, etc. -- for their work, & what I do takes time & effort. Do I genuinely want to help my clients? Of course. But do I have an endless supply of spare time? No. My rates are very reasonable & affordable, but just as I wouldn't expect a personal trainer or a yoga teacher to work with me for free, I wouldn't give my services away for free either. And I'd like to point out one other thing about dealing with a professional: my needs or desires do not enter into it -- I'm here to help my clients, not satisfy my own fantasies. Professionals (the reputable ones, at least) are safe, sane & well, professional, about what we do.

#17 LondonSpanking

LondonSpanking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:51 AM

Does anyone know of any professional female spankers in MA, CT or New England generally? We used to have Chloe Sturn in Hartford and Miss Sinthia in Worcester, but neither seem to be working any longer, and I have been very naughty ...

#18 MsRaine

MsRaine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:33 AM

Since I agree with the pro-professional remarks above, I won't repeat the same arguments. One thing I DO agree with from the con-professional side: $250 is definitely out of reach for a lot of people, especially during a recession. My prices are much more economical than $250 a spanking, since I don't think the rich should be the only ones able to buy what they need. Maybe during better economical times, I'll raise my prices a bit, but for now I try to do my part to keep sessions affordable! I DO charge a bit more for roleplay sessions (which I see as falling more into the fetish category, & therefore "fun" spankings) than for mentoring sessions, but not that much more.

#19 Guest_becka_*

Guest_becka_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:46 AM

As a female disciplinarian, I can see why some would charge for these services. Alot of time and investment is made in a person's life often at great cost to the spanker. But for me personally charging gets in the way of what I am trying to accomplish in the spankee/mentee's life. I want my focus to be on their needs and behavior, not if and how much I am getting paid. I admire those who charge and give true attention. However, any one seeking a spanking must be aware of those who are on a power trip and charge because they can. Sadly, they give those of us women who are just trying to impact a life, a really bad name and reputation.

I think a list of professionals across the US in both genders would be helpful, whether it be gathered here or elsewhere. I don't claim to be a professional but certainly offer my services.

#20 raremalegem

raremalegem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:23 PM

Wow...spank me! I can't find anyone in NY (hard to travel to the city for me) and would love to be held accountable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users