#1 Guest_spankedbrat22_*

Guest_spankedbrat22_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:44 AM

#2 Guest_Adultbutchild_*

Guest_Adultbutchild_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:14 AM

Have you tried just talking to her about it. I know to her it may seem weird, my mom does, but she at least knows how I feel. But you never know till you try.

#3 STCC_OH

STCC_OH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:34 AM

I feel your pain. That is quite a dilemma. I knew that feeling all to well when I was in college myself. It is hard to know what you need and feel all the barriers that can keep you from getting it.

There are two options really:
1 - talk with your mother. It is going to feel a bit oddd, you will be nervous and probably embarrassed, but if this is something you know you need then it is worth the effort. Find some time when things can just be between the two of you in private, sit down and talk, make your wishes clear and frank, especially about how you aren't so fond of your father finding out, and be sure she knows this is heartfelt and difficult for you. But be prepared for her to not be comfortable with your request. This rejection can be devestating, but she may have reservations either about keeping in from your father or doing it at all. Her feelings are just as valid as yours and both need to be respected. This has potential to be a good bonding moment for both you and your mom, but even if things don't turn out the way you want it is still good to be honest about your feelings and your needs.

2 - the other option is to seek outside help. This can be scary, frightening, and nerve-wracking, especially your first time. Additionally, you can virtually guarantee that you mother is safe and unfortunately the same guarantee doesn't come with everyone else out there. But there are some spankers who have been where you have been (one I know of - two guesses - who started out exactly where you are and took this second route befroe realizing my true calling as a Top), who can be compassionate to your situation and can deliver the spanking you know you need. While this isn't the same situation as having your mother spank you, it can be rewarding in knowing that you have someone to turn to when things are getting bad and your need your behavior to be back under control.

Keep your head up. Take a deep breath. Know what you want and go for it. It's like stepping off the high dive for the first time. It's scary, but you're going to look back on it and be proud of what you accomplished.

Best of Luck,
Eric

PS - if you ever want to talk further, feel free to message me on here or email.

#4 Falstaff

Falstaff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:50 PM

I think there is a definite struggle with age here. I go back and forth on the issue. You are an adult, bu if you really "need or want" your mother to spank you, and she agrees. Than why not right? I think the better thing for you to do though is to look outside for a mentor or disciplinarian. Someone who has more experience working with adults your age to improve your behavior or attitude or whatever you are struggling with. Your mom can spank you, but she might not really get what you need, and she may not be able to fully help you.

#5 Isis

Isis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:25 AM

Also too, you have to consider the fact that parents are emotionally attached to their children so they can't always be as objective and nonjudgmental due to their own feelings.
I find it easier to talk to someone on the outside
Rule 1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule 2 Everything is small stuff

#6 Guest_rebecca_*

Guest_rebecca_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:47 AM

If you no your doing bad things how come you don't only stop for reel and how come you don't want for your dad to no? For reel if my mum was still alive she would of smacked you way lots of times and like keep on smiling to when she was doing it but how come you don't only stop doing the bad stuff for reel?

#7 SixPackAbs

SixPackAbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

Just my two cents....I wouldn't mention it to her. Keep in mind, while there are a lot of adult spankers and spankees out there, we are far from being mainstream. Everyone on this board understands your needs and desires, however to the "real world" this is really abnormal behavior. And chances are, your mother may see it as a very bizarre request.
Being a true disciplinarian, your mother gives discipline to her children when she thinks it is appropriate. Obviously, she no longer feels it is appropriate with you. To request this at your age, could really be troubling to her. I would never put my relationship with my mother at such risk.
I'm sorry that you have this need going unmet. And, I certainly know what it is like to have needs that aren't being met. I would concentrate on seeking out a mentor besides your Mother.
Good Luck.

#8 Davemw

Davemw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:03 PM

maybe you should seek outside guidance. Find that someone that can be a mother figure to you for the spankings that you think you need> I am sure there are many women out there for you, to help you. Good luck on your journey!

#9 gentlemanspanko

gentlemanspanko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:09 AM

Why not try the following: Drop your trousers, hand her a strap, drape yourself over her lap, and say "I'm not moving until you give me the thrashing I deserve.

#10 OhioAthlete

OhioAthlete

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:14 PM

I agree with what a couple others said. Don't risk damaging your relationship with your mother because you want her to spank you, which she would likely be uncomfortable with. Just try and be nicer to her, and seek out a 3rd party to give you discipline if you think you need it.

#11 CocoaPuff

CocoaPuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

I seem to recall this identical post being made at least twice in the past...

I'm afraid I don't think it is "for real" but rather a bid for attention...

That said, in the off chance it is a sincere post, I would advise your not to approach your mother about this. It would freak her out.

If she wanted to spank you, she would have been doing it all along.

Your best bet is to seek out a disciplinarian with a parental nature and get the discipline you need from them.

You not only risk your relationship with her, but you also risk having her think you are mentally ill.

#12 gitrdone54

gitrdone54

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:58 PM

After my mom became a widow, whenever she got angry with me she would always make comments like " you aren't too old to spank" or "you need a good spanking" or some comments like that. She never knew i was a spanko but one time while i was separated from my wife and she made a comment about me needing a spanking. I said you're right, i went outside and got a switch just like i did as a kid, gave it her and turned around and dropped my pants and bent over. For an older lady she gave me a few good hard strokes. She then told me to be good and that was it. The down side d was after that she pretty much thought i needed a spanking every time she saw me after that. I indulged her but it backfired, she told me in front of my wife that she was going to give me a spanking. I laughed it off and made light of it but was sure strange. She did spank me a few more time when no one was around but she made a comment to her live day care giver and i told the lady that she was remembering things in the past. I wish i hadn't because it made things strange but guilty as charged

#13 rich31

rich31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:02 PM

I asked my mom to spank me. It was last year, right before I discovered this site. She laughed and said, "I won't argue and say you DO need it," but said it was weird. So, coming from my experience, I would say not to go for it and ask. Luckily, my mom and I just laughed about it and dropped it. Of course, her being a spanko probably helped her laugh it off and put it behind her LOL I suggest just trying to find someone to spank. I know it's a long process, and like me, you may never find it.

#14 JOHNNY1000

JOHNNY1000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

I have a relatively long post, as I can relate…. I was in the same situation years ago when I was at college and living with my parents. Basically, I think you are looking for some boundaries – consequences for actions, and to clear the air and relieve yourself of any guilt feelings. Combined with this, you have affection for your mom – and you want her to assert some motherly authority over you once again.

My mom stopped spanking us kids around the same time as your mom, just simply going with the flow of parental convention. I did notice, however, hints similar to what you mentioned - re her endorsements of spanking - up to the time that I left home. However, I was too shy to bring up the subject with her. If I had, I believe she would have happily obliged, as she seems to have been a real spanker type.

Re bringing up the subject – what I was too shy to do back then – I now have a suggestion for you. When there is privacy between the two of you, tell her that you had a dream about her recently. Assuming that she shows some interest, tell her that in the dream, she gave you a spanking…From there, who knows where the conversation would go, but eventually with the topic brought up, you could simply ask her, “out of curiosity”, what she thinks about spanking – “how old is too old”, or if “you are never too old”, etc. Then she may look for some feedback from you, at which point you could say that you want her to spank you if she feels you deserve it, but only if there is perfect privacy about it, as it would otherwise be too embarrassing.
This way, the subject is brought up more conversationally, avoiding awkwardness.

Also, the idea of being spanked by your mom or a female authority figure may be at least somewhat sexually arousing - if not right away, then eventually, if it continues. So I would say if she agrees to put you over her knee in privacy once, it would be better not to continue, in order to avoid the potential for erotic feelings. I would at that point just say, “been there, done that” and close the chapter.

Then turn your behavior around 100%. Be the perfect kind and loving son. She will then think to herself, ”well, I am so glad I spanked him”. And she will not spank you again, but will have a pleasant memory of a behavior turnaround and especially (it is to be hoped) the enjoyable matronly experience itself of giving you a well-deserved and long-awaited spanking.
Then find a girlfriend (to be wife?) who is into spanking, if you need to. (Various websites are helpful…)

If she doesn’t go for it, well, at least you will have brought the subject up with the least amount of embarrassment. In that case, for the short-term, you could hire a dominatrix – I would expect that they are used to role-playing moms…

#15 HeartnBottomWarmer

HeartnBottomWarmer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

You are not alone by any means. I have seen this situation many times. Many adult sons and daughters want and need to continue receiving home discipline. Some of these sons and daughters just continue to get disciplined by thier parents into adulthood. But many have to bite the bullet and actually tell thier mom or dad that they continue to need parental discipline. In your favor, most people who have this heart to heart talk with thier parent usually are able to negotiate an understanding that they will be continued to be disciplined by thier parent. So go for it. You have nothing to lose, except for maybe a little bruised ego.

#16 me27007

me27007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:45 PM

I think being punished by a parent is the ideal. Its not sexual or altering the norm. I asked my parents to spank me in high school even though they never did, I still wish I would have tried again when I was 18. They now live across the country so it wouldnt work.

#17 Ann Arbor Gentleman

Ann Arbor Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:20 PM

This has gone nowhere for a couple of months; you haven't had the nerve
to simply explain the situation to your mom and ask her to spank you
seriously. Probably partly because you are afraid of your dad finding out,
which he most likely will.

So why not just decide that what you need is a sound spanking, and get one of the
many available spankers here to give it to you. Put your location, city and state,
in your profile, and open it to sending you messages. You'll get results sooner than
you think, and get this out of your system.

#18 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:54 AM

News flash, Ann Arbor Gentleman,

I've had my city and state in my profile since day one, been open to messages, and left numerous messages in every forum clearly stating the need for a paddling. Surprise for you! I've never had even an offer. So, a more realistic approach is that results may never come to pass just from this site. Sometimes it may happen, don't know--probably more for Women who want a spanking since a lot of men seem to love to do it--but for men seeking a paddling it doesn't seem to happen.

I think the brat should shape up and respect his mom, of course. And i admire that he can want a paddling from his mom. Though i've always needed paddling, i've never, ever wanted it from a parent. I think it shows a strong, healthy relationship with his mom, and it may work for them. Of all the approaches suggested, the dream approach seemed the most practical.

Brat, you could tell her you want to respect her more, and as part of your transformation, you need this paddling to move forward.

A paddling from a dominatrix wouldn't be the same from what i've read (though i've never experienced it) because of the lack of a relationship with her. For me the ideal was always a member of the opposite sex, similar in age. Of course, after all these years, i am now (not that i wasn't necessarily before) very willing to accept a paddling from a man or Woman of any age over 18 (except my mom or aunt!). I'd like to get to know the person some before the paddling. I'd even gladly accept a paddling from my over 18 step daughters (hmm, i wonder if they know that?)

Anyway, finding a paddling in Utah has been and continues to be a very significant challenge. Not so easy as you suggest, Ann Arbor Gentleman.

QUOTE (Ann Arbor Gentleman @ Aug 25 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This has gone nowhere for a couple of months; you haven't had the nerve
to simply explain the situation to your mom and ask her to spank you
seriously. Probably partly because you are afraid of your dad finding out,
which he most likely will.

So why not just decide that what you need is a sound spanking, and get one of the
many available spankers here to give it to you. Put your location, city and state,
in your profile, and open it to sending you messages. You'll get results sooner than
you think, and get this out of your system.

#19 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:59 AM

I appreciated your insights, CocoaPuff, among others:

1. This may be a bid for attention or a fantasy
2. You risk having your mom think you are mentally ill.

#2--This is what the very large majority of people think of those of us with this need. This makes us often suffer with our need, suffer because of our need, be thought of as mentally ill and worse if ever found out......all the while we need to be found out (and paddled!).

I'm not sure how to deal with this issue; maybe we need to start a topic on this issue. I appreciate that a lot of people provide insightful answers on this board.

QUOTE (CocoaPuff @ Jul 7 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seem to recall this identical post being made at least twice in the past...

I'm afraid I don't think it is "for real" but rather a bid for attention...

That said, in the off chance it is a sincere post, I would advise your not to approach your mother about this. It would freak her out.

If she wanted to spank you, she would have been doing it all along.

Your best bet is to seek out a disciplinarian with a parental nature and get the discipline you need from them.

You not only risk your relationship with her, but you also risk having her think you are mentally ill.

#20 TORCH

TORCH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (spankedbrat22 @ Jul 4 2009, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm now a 21 (and half) year old male - enetering my senior year in college and thus still living at home.

I havn't been spnked since I was 10 or 11, but I know and my mom knows I clearly deserve it..

-My mom told me when I was fighting with my sister, 2 years younger, "If you don't stop I''m going to smack your ass" - she didn't.
-When I was 19, she saw on face book that my friend got spanked by his girlfriend and my mom said many times : "She spanked her" (not truly significant, but the world spank was on her mind, so enough said).
-Over one of my Winter breaks my sister was acting up, she was 18 and I was 20 - I over heard my mom say to my dad "What she needs is a good spanking", my dad agrewws. (While nothing happened, it shows the mindset of my mom....)

If my mom threatens my younger sister with spankings, I don't know why I haven't go threatened since age 16 or 17, or spanked since I was 10 or 11.

-I've taken my mom's alcohol in the past (dad doesn't drink) - which she found about and I havn't been punished for it: I haven't paid for the bottles, I havent been grounded, nor have I've beem spanked (obviously
-I also talk back to my mom - sometimes sarcastically, sometimes even worse by sweraring, stomping on the floor, and even cursing her at a ridiculous levele

You're in a tough situation, however, at your age you really shouldn't treat your mother poorly. You seem to want discipline but yet on your terms. You say she washed your mouth out with soap when you were younger, what if she did that now? You also mention you think she should spank you bare bottom but yet say you're OK with that as long as she uses her hand. At 21 a hand spanking would probably not only be effective but would cause your mother pain also. Perhaps honesty with your mother would be good but be careful what you ask for. Think about it, if your mother thinks you need a spanking it could be real!
My behavior in the past 2-6 years deserves a punishment. Since I'm at college grounding isn't realistic, and I'd wish she spanked me.

When I was younger she washed my mouth out with soap, somtimes slapped my face, and spanked mke oly a few times over her knee with my pants on.

If she did spank me again, I'm sure it would be with my pants on, too. HOWEVER, I'd indicate to her someway that that's not getting through and she should take them down ("HAHAHAHA it's not hurting, what are you going to do? Take my pants down?".....""Mom I understand what you're doing and to make me learn can you please take both my pants and boxer down? etc....Preferably, she would spank me bare bottom - I'm find with that, as long as it's with her hand...."

My dad works over seas and is only home for vacations and when he's looking for a new job. I don't want him to know about me being possibly spanked nor do I want him to spank me. I only want my mom to do it

So the next time I misbehave. The next time I curse out my mother. How can I get her to spank me withoutmy dad knowing.

I know its wrong to misbehave at my age. But I truly need my mo to spank me - without my dad knowing 0- I live under here roof, and my behavior deserves it, and I need to be spanked but I don't want my dad, or anyone else to know....I'm hping 1 spanking would help change my behavior for he better and at the very least would caution me about how I was currently acting - I truly think a spanking help my cause.......what can I do to get what I need from my mom?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users