• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HotSpankings

HotSpankings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:44 AM

It is THE final days for HotSpankings and Brooks Applications my friends, we go offline forever on July 16th, 2009.

www.hotspankings.com

I am having one final inventory clearance sale on all spanking merchandise and movies. All 116 different spanking DVD's are only $15 each, Spanking Magazines $4, Spanking VHS Tapes $8. Prices slashed on all streaming video packages.

As remaining DVD's, VHS Tapes and Spanking Magazines sell out, I will be removing them from the site. If you don't see the movie you wanted to order on the website, it is gone forever. I will be keeping a running list here www.hotspankings.com/nomorevhs.htm of all sold out DVD, VHS Titles and Magazines issues, so check to see if the movies or products you seek are still available. If the product is still listed, I still have it in stock so order with confidence! I want you to be happy, as always. I currently have all DVD's in stock, this will change of course. Many VHS are sold out, so please check the list first. You can always email me too, in case you are not sure. Happy to answer and help with your questions!

I have some special bulk packages available for Spanking Magazines and Spanking VHS, check on the "What's New" link to see more information. I will check your prior order history before I fill these special boxes to find you VHS tapes and/or magazines you do not already own! If you love a bargain, see what I am offering! I will also do my best to fill your boxes with the type of spanking movie you prefer, F/M, F/F or F/M.

All streaming movies will be available to view until July 15th, so please order and enjoy. Just remember to use your minutes up by midnight of July 15th.

Do not have worries about ordering. I will be available by email/phone for quite some time after the site closes to finish off late orders that have arrived in the mail, replace any defective products, answer questions, etc. If you do not wish to order by credit card (I take VISA, Mastercard and Discover), you can send a check, money order or cash to my PO Box too. You can also call my order line with your credit card information to order over the phone. 858-759-8706. Please follow the directions on the voice mail to order, thanks!

Hotspankings.com, Brooks Applications and Jennifer Brooks Productions closes FOREVER in mid July. This IS the final sale!! Get your deals now folks, it is going, going, gone! There won't be an extension on the sale after this one, so get those orders in. Any questions, feel free to email me here anytime, Jennifer@hotspankings.com.

I will miss you all dearly! XOXO, Jennifer Brooks

To order on the website, please visit www.hotspankings.com/updates.htm

To order by mail, send your checks, money order, cash or credit card information to:

Brooks Applications

PO BOX 675750

Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067

Phone line for orders: 858-759-8706

Please make your checks out to "Brooks Applications" and remember to add postage and handling.

For anyone interested in using Paypal, I do have a Paypal account. Send me your list of items you wish to order and your Paypal email address and I will send you an invoice from Paypal.

Jennifer Brooks http://www.hotspankings.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users