• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 otkspkr

otkspkr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:55 PM

40 years old, 5'9 160 pounds, clean cut, attractive experienced spanker, looking for young men or ladies in need of discipline. I offer either traditional pants removed/pulled down, rolled down underpants otk bare bottom spankings, or hands on chair, bent over, pants off/rolled down and underpants down, bare bottom swats with a frat paddle.

OTK spankings are delivered either via hand, ping pong paddle, wooden hairbrush or slipper. All spankings are given across the bare bottom.

Corner time to follow, with pants off/rolled down and underpants rolled down to your shoes and socks, bright red buns exposed.

If you think that you would benefit from receiving a spanking and stinging red bottom, please contact me telling me a little bit about yourself and why you feel you should be spanked.

Note: I can host and this is a free service.

--------------------

Sometimes all you really need is a good spanking.

#2 GaryJ

GaryJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:58 AM

Hi and welcome to the group, it is good to see another Northern California person here. I wish you luck and fun in your finding and playing your scenes. There were a couple spanking party groups here in the North state, they have sort of dried up it looks like but if I hear of any parties or spanking munches I will let you know. Again Welcome...

#3 Allison

Allison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (otkspkr @ May 14 2009, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
40 years old, 5'9 160 pounds, clean cut, attractive experienced spanker, looking for young men or ladies in need of discipline. I offer either traditional pants removed/pulled down, rolled down underpants otk bare bottom spankings, or hands on chair, bent over, pants off/rolled down and underpants down, bare bottom swats with a frat paddle.

OTK spankings are delivered either via hand, ping pong paddle, wooden hairbrush or slipper. All spankings are given across the bare bottom.

Corner time to follow, with pants off/rolled down and underpants rolled down to your shoes and socks, bright red buns exposed.

If you think that you would benefit from receiving a spanking and stinging red bottom, please contact me telling me a little bit about yourself and why you feel you should be spanked.

--------------------

#4 Allison

Allison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (otkspkr @ May 14 2009, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

--------------------

#5 sassybeth

sassybeth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (otkspkr @ May 13 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

--------------------

#6 sassybeth

sassybeth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

Hello my name is Elizabeth and I live in Reno NV ..yes I am in need of someone who will keep me in line regularly. Yes, I can come to you for this and would prefer it. I am listed on her ..so please read what I am seeking and if you can do this for me ..email me at naughtylady@hushmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users