• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Marie

Marie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:34 PM

I am a 31 year old female from Ohio. Where to do it is a problem? I don't want to pay for it. I live in an apartment that is not very private. I don't own a car. I want an over the knee spanking with a belt or a paddling. I want a man to deliever the spanking.

One naughty reason I need to be spanked is I was in my kitchen naked running water and oops I peed all over the floor. Ever since then I've been faacinated with peeing my pants. It's sick I know but it happens. ohmy.gif

#2 Guest_OtkSpanker334_*

Guest_OtkSpanker334_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:48 PM

Hi Marie

I really hope you find what you are looking for. smile.gif

#3 Guest_SpankinSweetPea_*

Guest_SpankinSweetPea_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Marie @ Jan 16 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One naughty reason I need to be spanked is I was in my kitchen naked running water and oops I peed all over the floor. Ever since then I've been faacinated with peeing my pants. It's sick I know but it happens. ohmy.gif

Are you kidding me?! Your prior post was about receiving a 'fantasy' spanking....now this?! Get Real...this sort of post is inappropriate for this board and I suggest you clean up your act! dry.gif

#4 Justme

Justme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (SpankinSweetPea @ Jan 17 2009, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you kidding me?! Your prior post was about receiving a 'fantasy' spanking....now this?! Get Real...this sort of post is inappropriate for this board and I suggest you clean up your act! dry.gif

I agree with you. It is sad this is allowed.

Justme

#5 fractiousgirl

fractiousgirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:28 PM

Peeing your pants?!? LOL!!!
I recognize, surrender to and accept the finality of the truth. I will no longer fight what I feel is right for something that I think is wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users