• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Ladydi1973

Ladydi1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:12 AM

I'm a very experienced disciplinarian who wont put up with a lot of stuff. I spank for valid reasons and only those who are serious about needing help or wanting to change thier behavior. If you act like a child you best be prepared to be treated like one. This includes spankings, corner time, mouth soaping, and punishment assignments. I take what i do very serious and i don't play games. With me you will either behave or truely wish you had because sitting will be very difficult once i'm done teaching you what it is you need to learn. I'm honest and open and vey descreet and if you wish to contact me i look forward to getting to know you. I live in Arizona and i have been known to travel for the right person.

#2 colo_native

colo_native

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Ladydi1973 @ Dec 12 2008, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a very experienced disciplinarian who wont put up with a lot of stuff. I spank for valid reasons and only those who are serious about needing help or wanting to change thier behavior. If you act like a child you best be prepared to be treated like one. This includes spankings, corner time, mouth soaping, and punishment assignments. I take what i do very serious and i don't play games. With me you will either behave or truely wish you had because sitting will be very difficult once i'm done teaching you what it is you need to learn. I'm honest and open and vey descreet and if you wish to contact me i look forward to getting to know you. I live in Arizona and i have been known to travel for the right person.

This lady is very good i had the privlage over going over her knee
and she got a wicked hand look out naughty boys and girls she means
busines when she spanks
I know that fir a fact ohmy.gif

#3 kindy

kindy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:31 PM

So, she joined yesterday.. posted a post and you responded 20 minutes later saying she is great. What a coincidence.

When did you meet with her?

What are her references?

Where is she located?

What does she use?

How many people has she spanked?

These are all verryyyyy important things that a spankee would need to know.

kindy

QUOTE (colo_native @ Dec 12 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This lady is very good i had the privlage over going over her knee
and she got a wicked hand look out naughty boys and girls she means
busines when she spanks
I know that fir a fact ohmy.gif

I'd rather you hate me for everything I am then love me for everything I am not.

#4 naughtykaty

naughtykaty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (kindy @ Dec 12 2008, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, she joined yesterday.. posted a post and you responded 20 minutes later saying she is great. What a coincidence.

What are her references?

Where is she located?

What does she use?

kindy

My hunch is it is a pro disicplinarian that was on the site and then disappeared for a bit. If it is who I think it is she is a very professional disciplinarian who works out of Arizona area. If it is her, I am not sure why she disappeard or even if it is important.....(it happened to me too when I lost my computer) or why she changed her name. But I had some really good convo's with her awhile back.

If LadyDi is completely new then my apologies and welcome to the board.
katy

#5 colo_native

colo_native

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (kindy @ Dec 12 2008, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are her references?

Where is she located?

What does she use?

kindy

Kindy
I told her about this site and recommed it to her
last night when we were chatting
becuse she wants more pepole to spank and even a girl
it could be you
she has a lot of exp. she even has vidow to prove it
if you would have read her post she lives in
Arizona
i met her on line thru a freind and i was going to go see her
but do to lack of money becuse of i was in the hospital
she came to see me on nov 7th and she spanked me all weekend
and no she a is not a pro.
if you ask if she charges you will affend her
if you would like to know more
E mail her
She is a tru Discplinaryn

Attached Files

#6 colo_native

colo_native

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (naughtykaty @ Dec 12 2008, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My hunch is it is a pro disicplinarian that was on the site and then disappeared for a bit. If it is who I think it is she is a very professional disciplinarian who works out of Arizona area. If it is her, I am not sure why she disappeard or even if it is important.....(it happened to me too when I lost my computer) or why she changed her name. But I had some really good convo's with her awhile back.

If LadyDi is completely new then my apologies and welcome to the board.
katy

No katy she is not a pro
she payed for her own plane ticket to come see me

#7 naughtykaty

naughtykaty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (colo_native @ Dec 12 2008, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No katy she is not a pro
she payed for her own plane ticket to come see me

No - I realized that right after I sent it. I have been away for a bit and am still playing catch up. About 15 minutes after I sent it I realized it wasn't who I was thinking it might be.

My apologies... just trying to be helpful. I hope my comment was offensive to My apologies. I was just trying toher. It wasn't meant to be. She sounds very nice.
thx, katy

#8 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (Ladydi1973 @ Dec 12 2008, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a very experienced disciplinarian who wont put up with a lot of stuff. I spank for valid reasons and only those who are serious about needing help or wanting to change thier behavior.

Is there something in the water there in Phoenix? wink.gif I can think of at least four spankers from there who have a really good reputation among people whose opinions I respect and who have interests similar to mine. Perhaps you're someone I'm already aware of, but it's always nice to hear from a fresh voice here.

If your focus is on providing real punishment for those who believe they really need it, we may have nothing in common. But if you enjoy the social and recreational aspects of spanking we should talk (if we haven't already).

#9 kindy

kindy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:41 AM

You didn't answer my question... who other then colo_native knows you exist? What are your references????

kindy

I'd rather you hate me for everything I am then love me for everything I am not.

#10 Ladydi1973

Ladydi1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (kindy @ Dec 13 2008, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You didn't answer my question... who other then colo_native knows you exist? What are your references????

kindy

well i have spanked 5 men in phoenix just with in the past few months who keep comming back. I have spanked 3 men who live in colorado who also keep coming back. one in maine, two in pensylvania, one in hawaii, one in texas. I'm not sure if they are all familair with this site or not but i could deffinately ask them and if they are im sure they would love to talk to you. I also play online with webcam spankings so in that area there have been quite a few too many to count honestly. I have done phone sessions as well with a select few. And last but not least i have a few filmed sessions but im not a pro and honestly am giving you the curtesy of answering all of your questions that come across very rude at that. I'm not here to explain myself nor do i wish you to explain yourself to me. You come across almost judgemental and as far as i know i have not disrespected you in this way have i. You either want to get to know me or you don't but i dont need or deserve this rudeness from anyone ever.
Diane

#11 Guest_aust0226ap_*

Guest_aust0226ap_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:19 PM

welcome to the site ladydi you sound like one heck of a disciplinarian, glad to have you smile.gif
merry christmas and happy holidays
Ali

#12 kindy

kindy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (Ladydi1973 @ Dec 13 2008, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i have spanked 5 men in phoenix just with in the past few months who keep comming back. I have spanked 3 men who live in colorado who also keep coming back. one in maine, two in pensylvania, one in hawaii, one in texas. I'm not sure if they are all familair with this site or not but i could deffinately ask them and if they are im sure they would love to talk to you. I also play online with webcam spankings so in that area there have been quite a few too many to count honestly. I have done phone sessions as well with a select few. And last but not least i have a few filmed sessions but im not a pro and honestly am giving you the curtesy of answering all of your questions that come across very rude at that. I'm not here to explain myself nor do i wish you to explain yourself to me. You come across almost judgemental and as far as i know i have not disrespected you in this way have i. You either want to get to know me or you don't but i dont need or deserve this rudeness from anyone ever.
Diane

Diane, so... what are the references? I'd love to get to know you. Sorry I am coming across rude... but spankees need to know they can trust you. If you can't give references for someone who may cross your path in the future then... uhm... how am i suppose to trust you?

Also, Id be interested to see what your opinions are on writing papers and why they are or aren't a good method when it comes to mentoring others.

kindy

#13 Ladydi1973

Ladydi1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (kindy @ Dec 13 2008, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Diane, so... what are the references? I'd love to get to know you. Sorry I am coming across rude... but spankees need to know they can trust you. If you can't give references for someone who may cross your path in the future then... uhm... how am i suppose to trust you?

Also, Id be interested to see what your opinions are on writing papers and why they are or aren't a good method when it comes to mentoring others.

kindy

Generally i like to take my time to get to know a person before i choose to take them in hand as it is. If you and i don't have a good repore or feel conected in any way than i find it a waste of both of our times don't you. As far as trust goes that takes time always its not something you just give or get. You might also consider the fact that most people aren't so willing to put all of thier cards out on the table the first time they even talk i'm very sure you don't. I would also suspect thats why you come across bratty and rude which as you can clearly see won't have me running away. If you really want to know more about me all of my email information is listed send me a letter. I will gladly reply. As far as when it comes to writting papers its good for some individuals but not all. some need to have a more hands on approach i have found others do very well it gives them an oppurtunity to figure thier behavior out much better for themselves which is one of the reasons people search out discipline or punishment.
Diane

#14 kindy

kindy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:19 PM

so... no references?

#15 shannie206

shannie206

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (kindy @ Dec 13 2008, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so... no references?

What is your deal Kindy? It seems like you are just trying to be rude and obnoxious. Someone is not going to just post their references on a message board like this. It would be totally disrespectful to the people she would using as references to just share their information on a public forum. Why don't you email her if you are so interested in knowing who her references are?
~* Shannon *~

#16 kindy

kindy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:32 PM

I'll post my references... Mainly starting with Miss Felony. I was hers for over 5 years. Then there is CP who has only known me for a short period of time but does understand my psychosis... or ... my psychotic-ness haha. And many more on this board I have spoken to for a good chunk of time.... and i am sure they would be more then willing to sit down with someone and talk to them about their take on me.

I also know a woman in California named LadyRobin and I will be more then happy to give you her name and number.

The reason why I am asking is because it is dangerous to just blindly go out and get spanked by someone who has no references and I think that if someone is so hesitant about sharing them.. then they are obviously hiding something. I have never had a problem in the past when i ask someone for their references.

What is her hold up? Seems sneaky to me, that is all. This is a community. Someone is bound to know her. I just wanted a name or two. Why so secretive?

Seems like i am unfortunately following my former Mommy's footsteps... being the bleep on the board. But hey.. whatever gets the flakes off and keeps this board safe.

kindy

#17 Ladydi1973

Ladydi1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (kindy @ Dec 14 2008, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll post my references... Mainly starting with Miss Felony. I was hers for over 5 years. Then there is CP who has only known me for a short period of time but does understand my psychosis... or ... my psychotic-ness haha. And many more on this board I have spoken to for a good chunk of time.... and i am sure they would be more then willing to sit down with someone and talk to them about their take on me.

I also know a woman in California named LadyRobin and I will be more then happy to give you her name and number.

The reason why I am asking is because it is dangerous to just blindly go out and get spanked by someone who has no references and I think that if someone is so hesitant about sharing them.. then they are obviously hiding something. I have never had a problem in the past when i ask someone for their references.

What is her hold up? Seems sneaky to me, that is all. This is a community. Someone is bound to know her. I just wanted a name or two. Why so secretive?

Seems like i am unfortunately following my former Mommy's footsteps... being the bleep on the board. But hey.. whatever gets the flakes off and keeps this board safe.

kindy

because the majority of my referances happen to be very well known members in thier respective communities and many are married and im not the type of person who is willing to ruin someones life just to make a person like you feel they got there way. now you can either talk to me or not im not really interested in what you believe about me or not thats your issue not mine. a friend i spank told me about this site and how nice and considerate people are on here he obviously never talked to or meet you because you seem to be a complete pain in what you need spanked. with that being said im done answering your questions. im glad you deal with people that have no problems with you outing them in anyway and that you would actually be ignorant enough to do so to prove something to someone but thats just not me. have a great night a good day and please leave me be.

#18 Ladydi1973

Ladydi1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (shannie206 @ Dec 13 2008, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is your deal Kindy? It seems like you are just trying to be rude and obnoxious. Someone is not going to just post their references on a message board like this. It would be totally disrespectful to the people she would using as references to just share their information on a public forum. Why don't you email her if you are so interested in knowing who her references are?

thank you very much for your support when it came to dealing with Kandy at least it seems you have some understanding that most men have a hard enough time admitting they need or want to be spanked as it is to out them is cruel and just plain wrong.

#19 Ladydi1973

Ladydi1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (aust0226ap @ Dec 13 2008, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcome to the site ladydi you sound like one heck of a disciplinarian, glad to have you smile.gif
merry christmas and happy holidays
Ali

Thank you for the nice welcome and i hope you have a merry christmas and new year as well.
Diane

#20 Ladydi1973

Ladydi1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (naughtykaty @ Dec 13 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No - I realized that right after I sent it. I have been away for a bit and am still playing catch up. About 15 minutes after I sent it I realized it wasn't who I was thinking it might be.

My apologies... just trying to be helpful. I hope my comment was offensive to My apologies. I was just trying toher. It wasn't meant to be. She sounds very nice.
thx, katy

thank you and i do realize there is someone out there with a very similar name on line and in the spanking community i never take offense to it i just never felt it was right to take money when what you are trying to do is help someone
Diane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users