3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr McSpank

Mr McSpank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:43 AM

Woodshed discipline – 1950’s style

I offer woodshed discipline services for young ladies. Please understand that this is not a game – it is very real and strict discipline. The type of punishment experienced in the middle of the last century – at the end of World War II. Always deserved and fair – given out of love and by someone that cared. Someone with solid values and Christian based principals fully committed to instilling those important qualities into those in his charge. A person being honest saying, “This is going to hurt me more then it does you.” An individual that truly wished there was “another way” but deep inside knew that nothing else would work. Someone that would respect you – but would not always respect the things you did. A person expecting you to do your very best and would not tolerate anything less.

You need to understand that when the rules are broken and your conduct is not in compliance with established expectations, there will be serious consequences. I am a firm believer in the use of corporal punishment as a corrective tool. More specifically, I use spanking. Not a few love taps or a couple of slaps to a clothed bottom – real old-fashioned spankings. Highly ritualized events starting with an announcement of what is coming and ending in a flood of tears, a collection of promises to “be good,” “do better,” “try harder,” or “never do it again,” along with a threat about if there is a “next time” or a failure to “promptly make significant changes.”

Once I say you have a spanking coming, there is no use trying to talk your way out of it. In fact, the best advice would be to either say, “yes sir” or just keep your mouth shut and listen. You need to understand that when you have earned a spanking – I’ll be doing the talking and unless you are called upon to answer questions, you will say nothing at all. Before a spanking, you can expect to be subjected to vicious scolding – like a naughty child might receive. Not screaming – no cursing – just straight and to the point no-nonsense “talk.” Understand you will be required to stand in front of me – at attention, hands at your sides and looking me in the eye.

As the scolding phase is ending, you will receive your spanking sentence. This is always a fair process and based upon the concept that punishment should fit the offense committed. I firmly believe that repeat offenses and escalating problems without exception deserve the very harshest of punishment.

As for the actual spanking, I do have some basic fundamentals that govern my delivery. First, I will never strike any part of your body with the exception of the lower portion of your bottom cheeks – “sit spot” and in some cases, your upper things. I will always use extreme force and my goal is to cause the swat, lick or lash to cause you as much sting and pain as possible. That being said, I will never cause your skin to break or draw blood. I will however raise blisters, leave stripes, raise welts, bruise and make it difficult or impossible for you to sit comfortably for many days following your spanking.

With respect to clothing and state of undress, again, I let the punishment fit the offense committed. Am I dealing with a repeat event or an escalating problem? For example, the first time you are taken to the woodshed to be corrected for a minor problem, you might be permitted to retain your clothing. On the other hand, if you were taken there to deal with a repeat offense or a very serious matter, rest assured your bottom would be completely bare from the start of the spanking. Oh, by the way, my goal is to discipline and punish – I do not believe in “warm up” spankings. Those are for games and this is not a game.

As for implements, I’m not very creative and I stick to the tried and proven. In many cases, my large and hard hand can inflict as much punishment as necessary to get my point across and for it be fully understood. When I believe my hand is not adequate to correct a specific situation, I may select my belt, razor strap, school paddle, ivory hairbrush, rattan cane or a fresh cut switch when they are in season. These are the only implements I use and with the exception of the fresh cut switch, they are all stored where they are used – in the woodshed.

As with implements, the positions I require during spankings are limited, basic and proven. In the woodshed, I have a sturdy straight-backed chair that is used for over the knee clothed or bare bottom sessions with either my hand or the ivory hairbrush. The same chair is also used when I apply the school paddle, my belt or the rattan cane. You will be instructed to stand behind the chair and depending on the situation you may be instructed to bare yourself from the waist down or permitted to retain clothing. In either case, you will be required to bend over the back of the chair and grasp the edges of the seat. When I select the razor strap, you will be required to lay face down over a padded bolster placed at the center of the cot. Again, depending on the situation, your bottom may be clothed or bare. When a fresh cut switch is used, it is always a bare bottom event. You will be standing at the center of the shed and held firmly by your left arm. As the switch hisses and cuts the air on its way to your bare bottom and the backs of your thighs, you will be able to jump, dance and travel around me in circles as you try to do what you can’t – outrun the stinging, burning and biting switch.

There are rules to govern your conduct during a spanking and they are explained and fully understood before the event starts. You will be aware of the added punishment you should expect in the event you fail to comply with my rules that are to govern your initial spanking. Depending on the situation, your bottom might be bared, an implement might be taken up, swats, licks or lashes might be added or the backs of your thighs might become targets. I expect my rules to be followed and I strictly enforce violations.

I do understand how painful a spanking is and as such, I do not expect you to remain silent when receiving one. You are permitted to cry, scream, plead and beg. It does not matter though – I deliver spankings with a deaf ear. I never require you to count strokes or say anything following them. I do however have rules relating to remaining in position and placement of your hands during a spanking. While I will permit you to leave position, I will only allow you to the count of ten to return to it. For example, if you are over the back of the chair and you erect after receipt of a lick, you will have to the count of ten to get back into position. During the allowed time, you can do as you please. Dance, bend over backwards, spin in circles or try to do what can’t be done – rub the hurt away. Just be sure when the grace period ends you are back in position. Same holds true with your hands – put them back, block and rub. Just be sure they are out of the way before the count reaches ten or there will be hell to pay.

All spankings end when I believe the lesson has been learned and an ample debt has been paid for the offence committed. I firmly believe in corner time and after spanking scolding and threats relating to “next time.” While my goal is never to humiliate or embarrass, following a bare bottom spanking, you can expect bare bottom corner time to follow.

I hope that the above information will enable you to understand what I offer and what you can expect when it becomes necessary for me to discipline you.

#2 naughtykaty

naughtykaty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Mr McSpank @ Nov 23 2008, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow.... I wish you lived closer to me. I have been needing an old-fashioned licking like you have describe my entire life.
Where needs are concernd - you just hit the nail on the head with me. If I am ever near Tx I will certainly look you up. Do you spank many men/women. Do you have any that you spank regularly?

thanks for being honest, truthful and know what some of us truly need and desire.

naughtykaty

I offer woodshed discipline services for young ladies. Please understand that this is not a game – it is very real and strict discipline. The type of punishment experienced in the middle of the last century – at the end of World War II. Always deserved and fair – given out of love and by someone that cared. Someone with solid values and Christian based principals fully committed to instilling those important qualities into those in his charge. A person being honest saying, “This is going to hurt me more then it does you.” An individual that truly wished there was “another way” but deep inside knew that nothing else would work. Someone that would respect you – but would not always respect the things you did. A person expecting you to do your very best and would not tolerate anything less.

You need to understand that when the rules are broken and your conduct is not in compliance with established expectations, there will be serious consequences. I am a firm believer in the use of corporal punishment as a corrective tool. More specifically, I use spanking. Not a few love taps or a couple of slaps to a clothed bottom – real old-fashioned spankings. Highly ritualized events starting with an announcement of what is coming and ending in a flood of tears, a collection of promises to “be good,” “do better,” “try harder,” or “never do it again,” along with a threat about if there is a “next time” or a failure to “promptly make significant changes.”

Once I say you have a spanking coming, there is no use trying to talk your way out of it. In fact, the best advice would be to either say, “yes sir” or just keep your mouth shut and listen. You need to understand that when you have earned a spanking – I’ll be doing the talking and unless you are called upon to answer questions, you will say nothing at all. Before a spanking, you can expect to be subjected to vicious scolding – like a naughty child might receive. Not screaming – no cursing – just straight and to the point no-nonsense “talk.” Understand you will be required to stand in front of me – at attention, hands at your sides and looking me in the eye.

As the scolding phase is ending, you will receive your spanking sentence. This is always a fair process and based upon the concept that punishment should fit the offense committed. I firmly believe that repeat offenses and escalating problems without exception deserve the very harshest of punishment.

As for the actual spanking, I do have some basic fundamentals that govern my delivery. First, I will never strike any part of your body with the exception of the lower portion of your bottom cheeks – “sit spot” and in some cases, your upper things. I will always use extreme force and my goal is to cause the swat, lick or lash to cause you as much sting and pain as possible. That being said, I will never cause your skin to break or draw blood. I will however raise blisters, leave stripes, raise welts, bruise and make it difficult or impossible for you to sit comfortably for many days following your spanking.

With respect to clothing and state of undress, again, I let the punishment fit the offense committed. Am I dealing with a repeat event or an escalating problem? For example, the first time you are taken to the woodshed to be corrected for a minor problem, you might be permitted to retain your clothing. On the other hand, if you were taken there to deal with a repeat offense or a very serious matter, rest assured your bottom would be completely bare from the start of the spanking. Oh, by the way, my goal is to discipline and punish – I do not believe in “warm up” spankings. Those are for games and this is not a game.

As for implements, I’m not very creative and I stick to the tried and proven. In many cases, my large and hard hand can inflict as much punishment as necessary to get my point across and for it be fully understood. When I believe my hand is not adequate to correct a specific situation, I may select my belt, razor strap, school paddle, ivory hairbrush, rattan cane or a fresh cut switch when they are in season. These are the only implements I use and with the exception of the fresh cut switch, they are all stored where they are used – in the woodshed.

As with implements, the positions I require during spankings are limited, basic and proven. In the woodshed, I have a sturdy straight-backed chair that is used for over the knee clothed or bare bottom sessions with either my hand or the ivory hairbrush. The same chair is also used when I apply the school paddle, my belt or the rattan cane. You will be instructed to stand behind the chair and depending on the situation you may be instructed to bare yourself from the waist down or permitted to retain clothing. In either case, you will be required to bend over the back of the chair and grasp the edges of the seat. When I select the razor strap, you will be required to lay face down over a padded bolster placed at the center of the cot. Again, depending on the situation, your bottom may be clothed or bare. When a fresh cut switch is used, it is always a bare bottom event. You will be standing at the center of the shed and held firmly by your left arm. As the switch hisses and cuts the air on its way to your bare bottom and the backs of your thighs, you will be able to jump, dance and travel around me in circles as you try to do what you can’t – outrun the stinging, burning and biting switch.

There are rules to govern your conduct during a spanking and they are explained and fully understood before the event starts. You will be aware of the added punishment you should expect in the event you fail to comply with my rules that are to govern your initial spanking. Depending on the situation, your bottom might be bared, an implement might be taken up, swats, licks or lashes might be added or the backs of your thighs might become targets. I expect my rules to be followed and I strictly enforce violations.

I do understand how painful a spanking is and as such, I do not expect you to remain silent when receiving one. You are permitted to cry, scream, plead and beg. It does not matter though – I deliver spankings with a deaf ear. I never require you to count strokes or say anything following them. I do however have rules relating to remaining in position and placement of your hands during a spanking. While I will permit you to leave position, I will only allow you to the count of ten to return to it. For example, if you are over the back of the chair and you erect after receipt of a lick, you will have to the count of ten to get back into position. During the allowed time, you can do as you please. Dance, bend over backwards, spin in circles or try to do what can’t be done – rub the hurt away. Just be sure when the grace period ends you are back in position. Same holds true with your hands – put them back, block and rub. Just be sure they are out of the way before the count reaches ten or there will be hell to pay.

All spankings end when I believe the lesson has been learned and an ample debt has been paid for the offence committed. I firmly believe in corner time and after spanking scolding and threats relating to “next time.” While my goal is never to humiliate or embarrass, following a bare bottom spanking, you can expect bare bottom corner time to follow.

I hope that the above information will enable you to understand what I offer and what you can expect when it becomes necessary for me to discipline you.

#3 kayla1967

kayla1967

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Mr McSpank @ Nov 23 2008, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm....you forgot to mention that someone interested in your style of "services" has to meet your physical appearance requirements...we've spoken before albeit I was in a different name. You dropped me like a hot potato without so much as a lame excuse when you said you'd be in touch...but you were all interested until you asked my measurements. You sound so strong and all on here, but you weren't even considerate and strong enough to tell me thanks but no thanks, just nothing....but only AFTER you'd found out I didn't meet up to your measurement requirement. Appreciate you telling me you would be in touch as to when we would meet in person then nothing...ever. You could have been up front and told me and I would have known not to wait around. Not nice. Sounds like YOU are the one in need of discipline.

#4 Guest_needs2bespanked_*

Guest_needs2bespanked_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:16 PM

You sound a little too over the top. Maybe u need to be taken to the woodshed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users