Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:05 AM

#2 PeoriaSpanker

PeoriaSpanker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:29 AM

1) It stinks. Find someone else.
2) How to ask her? Simple. Find someone else, pretent she is your sister, and ask her.

As you have no female friends, try this or another board to find someone, or ask a professional.
Decades of experience. YOUR spanking tailored to YOUR needs.

Give it a try, ladies. E-mail Me at peoriaspanker@yahoo.com and let Me be:

YOUR PeoriaSpanker

#3 Jersey1327

Jersey1327

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (PeoriaSpanker @ Sep 24 2008, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) It stinks. Find someone else.
2) How to ask her? Simple. Find someone else, pretent she is your sister, and ask her.

As you have no female friends, try this or another board to find someone, or ask a professional.

I agree with Peoria.

I think you need to find a female disciplinarian to spank you. While I understand that spanking for you is not sexual as its not for me for discipline, it still in my opinion is not something I would ever ask my brother to do. It would be inappropriate for him to see his grown sister's bare or panty clad behind.

It would make him very uncomfortable as it would make me the same. There are plenty of female spankers out there...take the time and find one. Get to know someone and ask the right questions.

Jersey
Realize you have a mind of your own and eventhough your disciplinarian may be the one in control, they do not OWN you. You have the right to stand up for yourself and not accept anything that violates you as a person.

#4 fe321

fe321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Jersey1327 @ Sep 24 2008, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with Peoria.

I think you need to find a female disciplinarian to spank you. While I understand that spanking for you is not sexual as its not for me for discipline, it still in my opinion is not something I would ever ask my brother to do. It would be inappropriate for him to see his grown sister's bare or panty clad behind.

It would make him very uncomfortable as it would make me the same. There are plenty of female spankers out there...take the time and find one. Get to know someone and ask the right questions.

Jersey

I actually agree with you totally. You must be rubbing off on me.

fe

#5 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:04 PM

dry.gif I am always surprised, after reading a request for spanking, to go to the requesters profile and find little or no information. You may have better luck here if you indicated where you were from or the name of your university. As for sisters, if in normal conversation spanking came up and if you were both on the 'same page' it might be OK. I may have told you privately that sis might be an opton for you. However, most of the people responding to you say "no" and I defer to their collective wisdom. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users