• Guests

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:39 PM

#2 steve200508

steve200508

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:22 AM

You seem like an intelligent young man who needs and appreciates discipline in his life. However, I think trying to provoke your mum into spanking you or even thinking about it is very dangerous ground to be threading. Parents stop spanking children when they become young adults for many reasons (even though they may feel tempted to do so sometimes)and all of them good reasons. The most important one being respecting their children's personal privacy. Likewise young adults should respect their parent's personal privacy . Spanking has a intimacy about it which is most certainly not suitable between same family adults.

Someday you may find a partner /wife who will gladly discipline you and meanwhile if you are serious you will find many caring and kind disciplinarians here who will give you a good spanking when you need it.

#3 redhotcheeks

redhotcheeks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:48 AM

Spankedbrat22,

I'd have to say that's sound advice from Steve and well said. Think about it seriously.

Cheers.

Redhotcheeks.

May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you're going and the insight to know when you're gone too far.

#4 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (redhotcheeks @ Aug 20 2008, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spankedbrat22,

I'd have to say that's sound advice from Steve and well said. Think about it seriously.

Cheers.

Redhotcheeks.

Steve gave advice that MAY be sound. I believe that discipline from parents could come at any age, if both parents and kids mutually agreed on it. I think acting like a brat just to get spanked is the wrong way to go about it. Besides, I would wash your mouth out with ivory soap for cursing like that. I would suggest broaching the subject in the middle of dinner [you and your sister together if you both agree] so there's plenty of time and everyone is at ease. Explain your problem with your own behavior. Explain how their discipine had really helped you before and ask for it again. Mutual asgreement will go along way but, remember, THEY are the parents. What they say goes! If they choose no punishment you ought to be man enough to accept it. If they choose punishment--what it is, how long it is and when it takes place is all their decision. If they are willing but not sure what to do, give them this website. If they are too embarrassed give them my address and we can talk in private. I'll send it to you privately.

#5 Mitya

Mitya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:01 AM

Spankedbrat22, getting what you want and what you NEED are two different things . . . you want a spanking but I don't think that is what you need.

What you need you're going to have to search for and I don't think you'll find it on the internet. Try studying harder at school and getting involved in living your own life with people outside of your parents. You can do that in increments or take the plunge but I think you're going to remain a frustrated person until you do. Who are you, really? What do you bring to life? What is your purpose? What is your source of inspiration? What is truth? How is truth derived?
Work it out!

What goes on here is more than meets the eye. We're not all about just spankings; we're about improving who we are and about working on issues that have us looking for help. I do hope you find help . . . I know it's out there.

Kind regards,
Mitya

QUOTE (spankedbrat22 @ Aug 20 2008, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need to be spanked, as I'm still rude, defiant, curse to and at my parents, slam doors, etc when I don't my own way. My detailed story has already been posted on here, so no need to type all that out again (it's here for background knowledge: http://www.spankingn...;hl=spankedbrat ). I'm 20, male, junior at college, I live at school but parents support me - pay for college, pay for apartment im staying in down at school, and I still live with them when I'm home (summer vacation, winter break, some weekends, etc). So the old adage applies "Their house, their rules" - although it doesn't really apply lol, but you get the point.....

I was spanked until I was 10 (see link above), and I was punished until I was 18. Now nothing happens to me. I've been playing with the idea of challenging my mom the next time we get into a huge fight with saying this in close enough proxmitiy so she can grab me: "What are you going to do, spank me?"....if needed for effect, stick butt out.

There's been 2 significant incidences:

1.) When I was 17 years old, my sister was 15 (this happened 3 years ago), mom and dad picked me and my sister up at the airport. The car ride home, me and my sister fought all the way, just as we got home into the driveway, I hit my sister and my mom said "If you don't stop, I'm going to smack your ass" (Nothing happened).

2.) Last winter my sister - now 18 years old (while I'm 20)- was acting up one morning, I was still in bed but overheard the commotion. She ended up slamming her door and stayed in her room, while my mom went down to the kitchen. My mom said to my dad "What she needs is a spanking", and my dad said he agreed. (Again, nothing happened).

#1 was the last time I was threatened with a spanking (3 years ago) , #2 was the last time I heard my mom threaten a spanking (7 months ago). #2 is the most significant though because not only is it the most recent, it's also directed at her 18 year old daughter. Which therefore it safe to conclude that if she thinks/would spank her 18 year old daughter, she probably sees likewise with her 20 year old son (me) - ie, if 18 years old isn't too old to be spanked, then 20 shouldn't be either really.....Furthermore, it's significant to note that she is even thinking about spanking, let alone the fact that the behavior deserves it. So if she says it rarely, she probably thinks about it more frequently, but won't act on it until something pushes her over the edge - something like the challenge of the line "what are you going to do, spank me?"

Personally, I feel that this would work, for many reasons:

1.) The quotes by her above show that she does think a spanking is sometimes deserved, despite her never acting on it
2.) She probably wants to act on notion in the moment, but thinks we're too old, and too strong to resist (not true; Sister and I are both skinny, mom is average weight. Plus, I would let her spank me in this situation any.....)
3.) Challenges work as dares - by me mockingly saying "what are you going to do, spank me" it implies that I don't think she would, thus she would rise to this challenge to prove that she can and will, and will expecially do so when she's very angry and thinks at that current time that's what I deserve.

She rarely threatens spankings anymore, but the fact that she said it (above) as recently as a few months ago to her 18 year old daughter indicates that she thinks about it, so if she doesn't act on the thought it's again probably down to her thinking we're too big and old to spank, and something else would need to push her over the edge to actually do it.....that something else must surely be that challenged.

Furthermore, it takes away the awkwardness and embarrassment of calmly talking to her, or writing her an E-mail seeing that what I say comes off as a mocking challenge, and not an actual request.....and if she follows through and spanks me, it opens up the medium afterwards for a calm conversation - Mom: "I'm sorry I spanked you"......Me: "Actually mom, I deserved it, and I think if I act up again, you should do it again. I'm too old for this type of behavior, but need something which will help me keep control...." etc

I know it's a cliche line, and I know n movies it works, but I can't envision it not working:

Scenario 1:

Me: "bleep you"
Mom: "What did I tell you about swearing at me?"
Me: "What are you going to do, spank me/"
Mom: "Thats what you deserve you brat".....*Mom grabs me, flips me over, spanks*

Scenario 2:
Me: "What are you going to do, spank me?"
Mom: "You deserve to be"
Me: "I bleeping dare you"
Mom: "That's it, don't curse at me...." *Mom grabs me, flips me over, spanks"

Scenario 3:
Me: "What are you going to do, spank me?"
Mom: "You deserve to be"
Me: I bleeping dare you
*Stick my butt out and pat it gently in a mocking fashion* OR *Quckly slap mom's butt -gently, but enough to get the point across and the resulting reaction*
Mom: You little brat......" *Mom grabs me, flips me over, spanks"

^^ Basically, the strategy is to provoke her into spanking me, starting with the challenger, which if doesn't work, escalate it until it does.

Has anyone actually tried this concept? Has it worked? Do you think this will work - Why/Why Not? Any suggestions?

#6 Guest_Coco_*

Guest_Coco_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:23 AM

well said, Mitya.

There is more than a hand applied to a bottom at work in the truly disciplinary spanking. There is so much more--and I think we should talk more about that aspect as it is so important.

I'll try to post up something more profound later. I have to scoot--doctor's appointment today.

bleah.

cocoa

#7 jswannabme

jswannabme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:50 AM

I, personally (and unprofessionally) would strongly advise against pursuing this. As previously stated, parents stop using corporal punishment for a reason, and usually much sooner than ten years old. However, you made some mention to the comments made by your parents that I'd like to address.

First, I can speak from experience that I still think that a spanking would work wonders on my own children despite them being a little too old for it. However, I also think that the main reason is because I didn't use it consistently enough when they were younger. The problem now is this. They're now old enough to feel it as an intrusion on their privacy as well as an assault. Also, our current society frowns so heavily on corporal punishment that parents will refrain from using it regardless of how strongly they feel about it.

While I think that you may very well be able to manipulate the situation and provoke your mother into doling out a spanking, I think it is completely unfair for you to do that. Even after a calm discussion following the event, I am going to guess that there will be very conflicted feelings on her part about the whole thing.

My advice to you is to accept that you are not behaving as well as you'd like. That's the key to improvement anyway. Admit to yourself that your behavior is unacceptable. If you firmly believe that you are incapable of changing on your own, by all means, have a discussion with your parents. Perhaps beginning with an apology for your poor behavior and THEN letting them know that you've often thought about whether or not a spanking would assist you in changing those behaviors. However, I would also advise that you find an intimate partner who understands and is willing to share with you the importance and depth of a relationship that is needed for these things to work out.

Just as a disclaimer at this point, I am not suggesting that an intimate partner is the only way to go. I just find, through experience, that it helps a great deal.

Also, with your parents being informed of this information, perhaps they can assist your new partner in handling the every day disciplinary situations by offering reports. For example, if you're disrespectful and swear at your mother, she can call your partner and let her know.

Seriously, I hope you can find what you;re seeking, but I think your current plan has plenty of flaws that neither you nor your mother deserve to suffer the consequences.

But like I said, this is my unprofessional opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users